What do you think of a girl who posts pics like this on Instagram?

What do you think of a girl who posts pics like this on Instagram?

idk seems normal to me

She posts pics like that for herself, user, not for you. The fact she posts pics like that on the internet for everyone in the world to see is irrelevant.

Not any sluttier than most other girls, and less slutty than some. Hot picture though. I'm digging the nipple piercings

Fucking whore

>attention whore
>wants dick
>no relationship she enters will prosper until she matures past juvenile ego-boosting selfwankery like this

i wan to stick benis inn like whore in hotel

They want to be raped later don't call me delinquent

Girls like that know they're hot and want everyone else to know it too

She's fine. You apparently are a virgin and a basement dwelling piece of conservative white trash with sexual identity issues who thinks his morality is superior. Go fuck yourself.

She wants guys to look at her. But only hot guys.

She has low self esteem/daddy issues and validates herself with sex as it's the only thing that she has achieved praise for in her life.

Would fuck, would not date

For attention. That's the only reason women do most things.

I rage so hard when whores say stuff like this.

Kek

Attention seeking. Decent body from the neck down but, let's face it, she's a bit butterfacey and probably knows she's not that pretty. The only thing she has right now is that body which will start going stale in another 5 years...sucks being a chick in this day and age...

Egotistical narcissist

>She posts pics like that for herself, user, not for you
Spotted the female. Or at least someone using female logic.

Vapid slut in need of validation to give her life meaning and distract her from the fact she's a stupid, stupid cunt.

What?!?! Shaddup!!!

Why do you give a fuck? Fap like the rest of us and stop looking to understand women logic. There is no answer. Scientists will understand dreams and sleeping before they ever get a grasp on why women are the way they are.

Explains why her nips are clearly visible in every picture she posts.

Good call, I agree!!!

>Doesn't understand sarcasm.

Are you literally autistic?

her insta name????????

i think it's not gf material, just some random hot slut to be used and nothing more, there's girls like her on every corner

I think that she's a typical girl and as such ties an unhealthy amount of her self-esteem into her physical appearance. She thinks of herself as an object of desire rather than a person with interesting things to say, probably because she doesn't.

Mind-numbingly vapid generation, this.

Her face is rekt, the expiration date on those tits is approaching...