Ever gotten a girl pregnant?

Ever gotten a girl pregnant?

Yeah. The meds for her liver transplant did what I didn't want to pay to do. Free abortion, ammirite

Yeah, I have a two year old daughter.

if you could make any rule for cute girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

Women I choose are required to say yes if I challenge them to wrestle me in the water. It can be a pool, shore of the beach, etc. The wrestling match has a time limit of a specific amount of time. Whoever holds the other person down underwater the longest wins.

1st Offense - If she denies me, she's subjected to 30 seconds of being held down underwater.
2nd Offense - If she denies me again, she's subjected to being raped and repeatedly dunked during.
3rd Offense - She will be held down underwater until she stops struggling and there will be an attempt to save her. Regardless or not if she comes to, she will be raped.

yes, I met a girl in one of my classes, she was a chubby 5/10. Got drunk with her one time in her appartment and fucked. came inside her cause I'm stupid as fuck. Just as we finished hooking up her fiance calls her. 1 month later she runs out of class to vomit and one of her friends loudly whispers that she's preggers.
she got married like 2 weeks after that. after that semester she never talked to me again. someone else is raising my kid. I felt awful for a couple of years but never did contact them.
now I'm like, meh.

no i'm 21 and a virgin. i'm in college and spend all my time funposting and playing league of legends.
I'm not attending classes. I'm on student loans.
i don't know what i'm doing with my life.

my rule would be for them to suck my dick.
punishment is that they have to suck my dick

yes, and she aborted cause her parents would've trown her out if they found out.
bullet dodged i supose

yup twice.

lol what school bro

Stories.

Never got a chick pregnant, but raw dogged and came inside so many times I lost count

one had abortion other kept it

Youngest you came inside?
What are their usual reactions to you cumming inside them?

Nope, and it feels fucking great. However, if I do I already know the woman it's going to be. Hopefully her sexuality awakens before she's in her mid 30's. She's in her late 20's and is at optimal breeding age. The only way it won't end up being her is if the 5 going on 6 year relationship we've had crumbles to shit for some reason. In that case it'll probably end up being a bitch I've only dated for a few months and never speak to again after a custody battle that happens like the week after we break up (*which would probably be a year or so after it's born*)
>mfw I'm 23, I have a chill gf who isn't too clingy, and we both live like NEETs
>So far so good

Engaged girl from work. Fucked her for three months when her fiance wouldn't. She said got pregnant and had to tell her family and fiance. Called off the wedding and then had a "miscarriage."

To this day I wonder if she was lying just to get out of her relationship.

Nope. I've never given a one night stand my real name. Women from the bars think my name is Zack Morrison and I live half the country away.

So maybe I have.

What are their reactions when you cum inside them?
Don't they ever ask for condoms?

nnnnope.

>feelsfuckinggudm8

Yup. She was on the pill, I nutted inside her but she was also sick at the time. Apparently that can mean that the pill doesn't work correctly anymore...

Thankfully she didn't want to keep it.

Dodged a bullet there.

Idk. "omg I'm so drunk" or just normal I guess. A couple have asked if I was wearing a condom. I usually just say yes.

>To this day I wonder if she was lying just to get out of her relationship.
She probably was. If she cheated on her fiancee with you or anyone else for that matter, probably meant she wasn't ready or mature enough for commitment. Either that or the fiancee was a prick who was doing the same shit to her

yep. sister-in-law. Brother-in-law and my wife were cool with it. My wife and I agreed to take the baby.

not much to it we broke up she found out she was pregnant and i got cancer she dont bother me. shes getting married to another guy soon

How many have you cum inside so far?
What nationalities?

I call bullshit. How can your wife be okay with you cheating on her?

I tend to agree with you. She started dating the same guy she is currently with (3 years later) the same time she was fucking me.

MF, I was cucking her fiance. Got cucked.

Yes and if my son weren't the most amazing thing to happen to me, id say it was the biggest mistake of my life.

His mom is worthless. I busted my ass to be as great a father as possible and yet she decided to just be lazy and not give a fuck.

Once i got over the initial fear, it became fun and exciting

Yes, It was the fist and only time I had sex. She was/is a fat ugly slut. She gave me the clap and got pregnant. So now I have to pay child support to a woman I hate for a child I barely see and recent.
Women: Not. Even. Once.

Wife and I cant have kids. Her sister is our surrogate and i got her preggers through ivf. And we all enjoy doing this to people.

once when I was 18. abortion city

University of Wisconsin

nope been sterile since i was 13.

outch

Good bless abortion

Use a fake name next time.

>spend all my time funposting and playing league of legends.
story of my life

Yes. A few times. And I'm happily raising my boys to be decent, honest, hard-working alphas. It's called being a FATHER.

Yes multitude of times, have 3 kids with wife and there was this other bitch I got pregnant who claims she had an abortion but she moved like 10 states away and has a son that looks very much like me and is the exact age that a child would be if she kept the kid. Kind of fucked but at least she doesn't bother me for child support although I'd like to at least know my son

She was from my social circle. I've known her since high school and knew she was a whore. I thought it would be my only chance at having sex. It was awful, I hate how vaginas smell, at first I couldn't keep it up and the I came in like a minute. It was not worth at all. I was adviced by my friends to ask for a paternity test and was very disapointed when it turned out to be my kid.

forgot to add to my post for you young fellas or those who haven't knocked a bitch up yet.
>when they are very pregnant 7-9 months you're going to think sex is probably weird. I know I did the first time, but don't do this bang the shit out of them because post baby it's like 5-6 weeks before you're going to get any and you'll regret not pounding that while you had the chance.

its hard br0 i feel ya

>hard-working alphas
>posting on Sup Forums
your kids are probably gonna end up just as autistic as you

No, but I have cum inside my girlfriend everyday for the last week.. she said she might have had a scare or two in the last year with us, but so far so good

yes, I thought if you came inside while she was on her period she wouldn't get pregnant.
In my defence we were 16 and she got an abortion.

holy shit I'm scared of something like this happening to me. how are you doing with all of this?

ITT: everyone is having sex except you

Senior year of high school &I paid for the abortion with the money I got from graduation. Fucking worth it.

I have gotten 5 girls pregnant. 3 kept it, one opted for the abortion. 2 of the 3 told their boyfriends it was theirs. The last one was my gf. and now im a father.

the last one miscarried

Got any pics of the girls?

dumping

Can you go balls deep in a pregnant girl? Would you hit the baby? I'm deeply concerned over this because a pregnant friend of mine wants to hook up but I don't wanna be convicted for baby rape if anything happens to the baby.

you're an idiot.

These are the people that are reproducing.

yes

No, because I'm not a nigger.

I came very close to knocking up a crazy bitch once. When she got pregnant by some other scrub she tried to pin it on me, almost ruined my relationship with my new gf too.

Once.

How big do you think your dick is? If you aren't inside her cervix then you won't hurt the baby. You can't even rape a fetus, they aren't a person by law until they take their first breath so not only is it legally impossible it's also phyiscaly imposible which you would know if you understood even basic biology. fucking faggot

Good golly, I hope not!

Got more? I like.

Kind of a fetish of mine
>Lurked lots of odd social networks
>Knocked up 2 different chicks from VF. Curvy goth chick and scrawny itty bitty scene grill.
>Knocked up a snoner grill off POF
>Used burner phones
>Went as far as using a fake license plate after first one
>Fake last name
>Lie about where I work etc.
>Probably knocked up many more but those are confirmed
>Creampied and butterchurned loads of one time hook ups.
>I call em Jon Snows
>Check on 2 of them every now an then via FB creeping

The fuck is a snoner?

stoner