What did he mean in his address earlier this evening when he said he would be starting his new role in defeating Trump...

What did he mean in his address earlier this evening when he said he would be starting his new role in defeating Trump soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

senile?

Running as independant

He meant "I'm going to do what I can to ensure I can continue to take your donation money forever"

hilary offered him the vp seat
shes going to use him as a puppet with her hand up his ass to grab all the young voters, who wont recognize this and will just vote for them even if it means sanders will be a useless old man in the office of a useless old man,
in exchanges shes probably promised him at least some of his bullshit economic plan

I don't think you know Bernie Sanders very well.

screencap that post user, and be amazed

No, that would have the opposite effect of helping to defeat Trump. Silly goose.

He means that he will be conceding in the next month or so and formally endorsing HRC. Over the last week, Sanders has laid off half his staff. His campaign manager confirmed today that Sanders is no longer actively trying to woo superdelegates. And he's completely stopped attacking Clinton since the June 7 primaries. Sanders may not have officially ended his bid yet (because he thinks staying in gives him more leverage to negotiate a progressive platform) but he's no longer contesting the nomination anymore.

Also, this isn't true. Clinton will make some concessions on the party platform, but Sanders won't be her VP. She'd much sooner go with Warren.

Who cares about beating Trump when you have Hillary to worry about? The funny thing is you think Trump is the one people should be afraid of.

we'll see. she's under investigation and wikileaks is going to dump a bunch of shit they say will stop her campaign in its tracks.

Bernie is being a team player right now, because there is a good chance hillary will get fucked in the ass and he'll have to step in.

We can only hope

Meh, if you're hoping for a late-breaking scandal to derail HRC, well, keep on hoping. But Sanders has explicitly stated he won't run for a third party, and if he's the honorable man his supporters think he is, he'll keep to that word. Because Sanders knows full well he'd only siphon votes from Clinton and make it easier for Trump to win; and believe it or not, Sanders much prefers to prospect of a Clinton presidency than a Trump one.

Exactly. Hoping for a hail mary is all you can do after decisively losing the primaries.

This, to be honest family.

Also, if you're a Sanders supporter who's switching to Trump, you are a dolt. Your name should be put on a blacklist and whenever you cast a ballot, the officials should discretely put it in a special pile and burn it.

That is why I said nothing about third parties and specified that he was being a good supportive guy in the hope her shit is fucked later in the campaign.

what's HRC gonna do but sell us out

i've thought a lot about this. now hear me out. i'm no tin foil hat wearing nutcase. planes brought down the towers. we landed on the moon. bernie is old. he's near death. he wants to go out with a bang.

bernie is going to kill trump

boom. dead. that's what he wanted to do in the debate he was going to have. he wanted trump dead back then.

but trump, in some sort fucked up hypersensory wakeup figured it out. or maybe not figured it out but his con artist senses were tingling and he knew he head to get out.

what i'm saying, bernis, is trump is not going to be so easy to take down. have heart old man. do one last good deed before you die.

#neveragaintrump

Kk

Sell you out? I mean, she's a center-left politician, and I get that you'd much prefer the decidedly left-left Bernie Sanders. But Trump has repeatedly denied climate change, promised to appoint a conservative to replace Scalia, has said raising the minimum wage should be left to the states, and wants to send 20,000 ground troops to Iraq.

If you truly support Sanders because of the positions he stands for, and not just because he's charismatic or the flavor of the week, you cannot possibly support Trump. If Clinton is truly unpalatable to you, vote for Jill Stein. If you're serious about getting a liberal Supreme Court, hold your nose and vote Clinton.

Also, here's a gem

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/265895292191248385?lang=en

Thank you for this explanation.

Preach.

Different fag here, but while I agree with you about a Sanders supporter being fucking retarded to vote for Trump, Hilldawg is not any kind of left or center-left. I'm not sure who I'll vote for (probably Stein) but it sure as shit won't be either Hillary or Trump.

i'm a republican and in the same boat. no way i can vote for trump but voting for hillary makes my skin crawl. i'm still hoping for a 3rd party conservative candidate.

She supports Obamacare, abortion, gay marriage, believes in climate change, wants to raise taxes on the wealthy, has promised (at least in private) to nominate someone more liberal than Garland to replace Scalia, wants a $12/hour minimum wage, etc.

She isn't perfect, for a number of reasons. I especially dislike her aggressive views on foreign policy. But yes, she is decidedly left of center.

maybe. but if she doesn't drop out then he will help her defeat trump. either way, he just wants to help

>believes in climate change
It makes me very sad that science is now a partisan issue

it always was

No, it's really not. denying emprical evidence for your agenda is not science