Should public nudity be allowed Sup Forums?

Should public nudity be allowed Sup Forums?
Only topless, or both topless and bottomless?

I believe in topfreedom. People need to cover their ass and gnarly genitals though.

as long as i don't get arrested if i bump up against her tits on the bus. It should be fine to touch any part of the skin that is not covered.

I'm cool with it until dudes are walking around with boners. Thats not cool.

Only with limitations on the sex, age, and weight of the person.

You must be female (and born female), 125 pounds and under, and no older than 29.

Only topless. Lonely ass virgins get aroused when they see a women's breast. They are literally big lumps of fat attached to their chest that are meant to provide nutrients to their offspring.

Yeah, laws are going to have to change. If breasts are no longer considered sexual items, then staring at them or hell even touching them needs to no longer be a crime.

Agreed. People want to run around topless, more power to them. Bottomless though, going to see a lot of shit no one wants to see, and again, how do you criminalize a boner at that point? If someone pops one then starts stroking it, is that really different then them vigorously rubbing their arm? I don't see how it could be, because neither is, according to the law, something that must be covered.

Thanks for the science lesson faggot

Which is not what they are at all. There's a reason that sex sells everything from batteries, to hamburgers, to cars, and it isn't because there are tons of "lonely ass virgins" running around.

I like the rules here NW EU everyone can go topless, but not in restaurants or shops because iT is just unsanitary

So males aren't allowed to be topless :)?

You shouldn't be touching anyone in any place if they don't want you to. It's all about respect for the other's person's body. That'll be like me grabbing your ass or dick and saying that shouldn't be a crime.

Yes

So THE vagoo is just an entrance for penis and exit for babies, hips arouse because of making babies, so tell me again why great nutrient containers which are more capable of feeding your offspring should not arouse?

Shitpost coming through

1) dick is considered a sex object and it is a crime.
2) Go ahead and try to be male and report someone for grabbing your ass, can't wait for the law to laugh you out of the room.

Sure, you shouldn't be touching anyone anywhere they don't want to be, but nothing is going to stop people. That's like saying I don't like being touched on the back and someone rubs up against me even on accident that I should be able to cry foul and them be arrested because "It wasn't what I wanted!"

Just making a point. Women get sexually aroused when they view a man's baseless chest yet they are still allowed to walk around without a shirt one. I just say both parties shouldn't have to be covered. Any part of the human body can be sexulized honestly.

>laws are going to have to change
laws already did change

Yes.

That way someone stupid enough to sit on a park bench after someone else on an overcast day can deal with herpes and warts. Their body, their choice. Nakedness never hurt anyone. If I don't want to see and old fat person naked, I don't look. Simple as that.

Likewise, seatbelsts should be mandatory in cars, but there should be no seatbelt laws, including children. The stupid ones will be eliminated.

Sauce?

Which is why I mentioned "That'll be like me saying it isn't a crime." The body is a huge personal belonging to the person. Both sexes should be taken seriously when touched in a unwanted place they didn't desire to be touched at. Now accidentally touching someone is different. Which is why it's an accident and isn't someone just forcefully making their way with you.

this map tells me nothing

I don't see a map key there, bud. I get the idea though.

holy shit them lips. like when a pussy looks like her, low hanging and such.

As long as I wont be taken off to jail if I look, say nice body, or get pushed into them, sure go for it.

true

yes what could green, yellow, and red possibly mean with regards to laws, it's a mystery

not sure why this is surprising, the fuck is going to vote against topless women

You should have just stopped at big lumps of fat. Their size has absolutely nothing to do with milk production. Monkeys don't have enlarged breasts and they produce milk just fine. Breasts enlarged through sexual selection in humans, much like Geladas developed a bright pink patch of hairless skin on their chest or Mandrills with their bright blue faces and asses.

The size of the milk glands do not change very much with breast size; it's mostly just fatty tissue.

Humans are the only mammals with permanently swollen breasts for females (after puberty finishes)

Revel in your ignorance as all idiots do.

>le smart 4chin man xd

Yes, I knew that. I was adding on that breast are literally only there to provide nutrients for their offspring. The big lumps of fat was only exaggerated considering breast do come in many different sizes from the process of puberty.

YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE PRIVILEGED SCUM, I WEIGH 500 POUNDS AND I DESERVE TO BE ABLE TO BE TOPLESS AND FREE, YOU ARE JUST LIKE MY DUMBASS DOCTOR WHO SAYS "OH YOU HAVE HEART FAILURE FROM DRINKING GREASE" FUCK YOU #Hilary2016

>#Hilary2016
I thought bernie was the tumblr love

no bernie is a white male

there should be a annual nude day where school colleges govt office eevryone should celebrate by being nude ... nudity no longer a offence dont be ashamed of the body god gave you. ..

Nipples and milk glands are for nutrients. Breasts, on the other hand, are a permanent sexual signal, mimicking the ass as human posture evolved to stand upright. Most mammals have mating seasons, being opportunistic breeders, but for humans it became advantageous to become continual breeders. The permanent sexual signaling of the breasts matches this difference and contributes to the advantages of promiscuous sex: reducing infanticide because males cannot be sure whether it is their child or not.

>under 125
you need to loosen up on those standards or you'll never fuck anyone, whales disgust me too, but damn.

You should have to cover any genitals you have that are below the waist. If that includes your tits, you have to cover them.

in businesses/food places/etc. yes.

in public no. But that means everyone can be, and you know it's gonna be more People of Walmart than your fetish.

inb4 that is your fetish.