What is dating Turkish girls like?

Recently I've started having a relationship with Turkish girl. She's beautiful, great cook, and has a great career. However she says she's Muslim and in order to marry her I have to be Muslim too.

What do you guys think of dating Turkish girls? Are they worth dating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xi3OR_BsEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretend to be muslim

How muslim is she?

this

if you really love her just pretend for the apparences and then you will not give a shit if you want. that hypocrite but sometimes you have to be

Real Turk or American muh heritage ottoman empirexDDD one?

Like, she wants you to marry her and then have sex and normal relationship ?

Tell her to fuck off you're free to do what you want also girls with such outdated thinking are retarded as fuck.

A friend of me (a Catalan) dated a Moroccan girl. In her culture they're used to solve problems with violence so, as long as he wasn't beating her, she started to beat him forcing him to end up this silly relation.

Once you'll be married she wouldn't work and waste all your money and will eventually divorce and take your children to Turkey.

You will be killed by her father

>she started to beat him forcing him to end up this silly relation
what the fuck is wrong with you dumb wh*tes.absolutely weak and cucked race,disgusting

Said the mongrel race who LARP as slant eyed nomadic barbarians

>What is dating Turkish girls like
Like dating any other girl.

you have to convince her to elope with you so that you can live happily ever after just like in my animes

shut up wh*te monkey.i would beat the shit out of you for being wh*te weak cuck monkey and you wouldnt do shit since you are weak white cuck.

He told me he didn't fought back because he was shocked and couldn't understand her behaviour.

Personally I would blow the fuck out of my gf if she ever dares to aggress me.
My luck she is very pacific, so am I :)

>I have to be Muslim
Don't be retarded. No woman is worth doing something that stupid.

>monkey
That's real rich coming from a country known for its short, brown and hairy men.

b8 thread

sage

>monkey.i would beat the shit out of you for being wh*te weak cuck monkey

Then the Russians will come for Constantinople again and you will say : Please Monsieur Baguette i was merely joking can you save my roach-ass like you did during the Crimean War i will give you Free Kebabs :D

turkish bois mad lmao

Wtf I would just reciprocate twice as hard and tell her to never try that shit again lol

can't you read ? he said his friend was catalan

Erdoğan en iyisdir ve benim sultanim

>In her culture they're used to solve problems with violence so, as long as he wasn't beating her, she started to beat him forcing him to end up this silly relation.
I've got a really weird boner right now

Thats what happens when the woman has the power in a relationship.
She should be the one converting for appearances. Not you.

And Im saying this as a Muslim. Either get her to convert or get the fuck out of the relationship you stupid goy.

>turkish people in america

Welcome to FETO.

You're an absolute cuck.If I was banging a turkish girl I'd fucking say in her ears:''I'm a fucking catholic and if you even try to fucking convince me to convert to islam i'll force anal you everysingle day of your entire life and baptize you with my semen you hear me bitch?''

>this constitutes an argument
Shes not even a """"muslim"""" if shes fucking OP before marriage.

>ywn get beaten up by your strong arab gf

I swear i saw this thread a week ago.

She wears piercing and short skirt. But no alcohol no pork no sex before marriage

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xi3OR_BsEs

Play this video for her