If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/614165/11a0b4d090/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women I choose are required to say yes if I challenge them to wrestle me in the water. It can be a pool, shore of the beach, etc. The wrestling match has a time limit of a specific amount of time. Whoever holds the other person down underwater the longest wins.

1st Offense - If she denies me, she's subjected to 30 seconds of being held down underwater.
2nd Offense - If she denies me again, she's subjected to being raped and repeatedly dunked during.
3rd Offense - She will be held down underwater until she stops struggling and there will be an attempt to save her. Regardless or not if she comes to, she will be raped.

Bump

quit making these threads over and over, you fucking weirdo.

mmm

Whoa.

?

Bumping

Come on guys

This person is *for sure* a murderer.

I'd make a rule of only allowing sleeveless tops to be worn inside or also outside when it's warm enough =)

1st offense: sleeves are cut off
2nd offense: sleeves cut off and I can touch and smell their arms
3rd offense: top is removed for the rest of the day and I can play with their tits

Oh I like this.

I would love to guide my arms down their soft smooth skin. I would do this with legs.

a rule for maximum skirt / shorts length? xd

all girls must wear chokers, pigtails a bow and skirts

if they forget to wear any of them:
1° public spanking for 10 minutes, anyone can spank her

2° they still dont wanna follow dress code? then they shall not wear any clothes except for the choker, public slapping and spanking for 30 minutes

3° still disobeying or forgot 3 items at the same time, public bukkake, she is chained down at the main entrance, all men muss cum on her and girls spit to her, she will remain there the rest of the day, any whiteknighting actions from her fellow students will be punish, a beating for the fedora bearing men and tying her up beside her for the girls

They can only wear skirts that come down to high thigh at the maximum.

1) I'll be nice, just a warning
2) They can only wear a bikini and random men can pay $20 to cuddle with them for half an hour, I will take the profit
3) She will be locked away in a place of my discretion and a slave for an entire week. I will rape and asphyxiate her every single day at least 5 times a day

I would love to rape Candence and look into her eyes as I choke her into unconsciousness.

anyone into girls feet?

what rules/punishments would you make?

I made the ones with the sleeves

I like wearing them

what would you do with their tits?

grope, and maybe lick or suck the nipples if they looked nice

would other guys be able to play with her tits too? i wonder if they'll also try sniffing her armpits

We need more

yes, good idea, then it's more embarrassing for her, that'd be cute

but I would have the first go at her x)

I wonder if there's any videos of related fetish.

In the beginning of every year, each girl has to be paired up with a guy who will account for her. She will have to answer to her guy if she gets bad grades. She will have to ask the guy not the teacher if she may use the restroom. She will have to be clean shaven for him, lifting up her skirt and removing panties each morning for a check up. She must always be courteous and well-mannered. (Also no race mixing with the pairing, no-one likes bestiality. each race with their own no losers who cant get with their own)

1. First violation, of not following these rules or simply getting bad grades, or otherwise embarrassing their male overseer = Public or private spanking over the knee and nude, until lesson is learned and she asks to be forgiven/thanks after. Fingering optional to finish off after she thanks for her punishment to condition her for good behavior.

2. Second offense, a week in male's custody, she doesn't go anywhere without him, goes to his home to be disciplined any way the male sees fit. Recommended is canning and orgasm denial for improved behavior.

3. The third offense and the last straw, offender must now learn to NEVER offend again. A month in a special detention and re-education center, a basement-like dwelling where only her male custodian is allowed to visit and interact with her, daily physical punishments spanking/flogging/caning/exercises/etc sensory denial/orgasm denial/sleep deprivation/food and water denial based on behavior. Branding at the end of her punishment so she never forgets her 3rd offense and is shamed for being such a fuck up.

>I could list a fourth offense punishment but you dick wads probably came already.

I actually wish this was real. Women shouldn't be allowed to roam about freely. It never ends well.

nah list the fourth one

Sup Forums has to many weird creepy fuckers. Why don't more people participate in this thread?

what rules would you make?

4th offense pls

>Well ok, since you've asked and since I am in a generous mood.

4th offense - fourth offender, gets punished by being paired with lesser males, less fit, less smart, etc, males would have a strict hierarchy and the worse behaved the female the worse male partner she would receive. This could get really unpleasant really fast.

5th offense, irreparable behavior would forfeit her graduation and she would be assigned to sexual work/degrading jobs aka prostitution/topless maid/etc

Any further behavioral problems, she gets put into special holding centers for pet training. Where she would be reduced down to an animalistic status, trained and treated only as a particular pet, allowed to pee/eat/crawl in a pet-like manner and forbidden from talking/wearing human clothes, then sold to households as exotic pet once completely deconstructed and trained as a pet.

>The end.

6th offense. I get to drown them. They're clearly unfit for society.

doubles check'd and delivered

I think about this stuff 24/7.

what would be examples of the lowest males?

Have to wear thigh high socks and booty shorts/really short skirts.
1st offence: tell them to comply
2nd: force them into proper attire
3rd: a hardcore bdsm fucking

>Well
Must be of the Nordic races, must study Hard and must understand the value of hard work, determination. That "Every thing in this world can be made into something better" additionally understand the value of their blood and the strength of their unified people...
I have a fetish for a better society

All girls have to use my face as their toilet. No fat chicks

What happens if they're fat?

>in regards to males
A eugenics approach (would be scored on intelligence, fitness, character, health and looks also actions/history)
Most degenerate would be therefore dumb, unfit, bothered, unhealthy unattractive and probably a degenerate (drug abuser, criminal etc) at this tier no reproduction would be permitted, we don't need shit-tier people let's face it.

>feel free to add on your own spin/ideas Sup Forumsros.

They get sent to the principals office

I'm liking those dubs

it'd be hot to see the cute popular girl get paired with the worst male, i wonder how she'd react when he tells her to remove her panties

>it'd be hot to see the cute popular girl get paired with the worst male,
Just visit the south in America. Literally everywhere.

>and den I get to drown them, baws?

No saying to no to sex. Anybody, at any time, is allowed to start fucking anybody else. This is to be considered a normal thing, and lessons will not be stopped.

First offense for holding out (without reason. I mean, if the initiator is ugly then whatever): Just a warning. They are told to let the person fuck them and learn to enjoy it

Second offense: Their clothing is confiscated, allowing for easier access

Third offense: Bukkake.

Instead of a pic, have a doujin:
exhentai.org/g/614165/11a0b4d090/

Savage

Oh how I wish. I want to drown this girl so bad.

And her...

I want all of these girls to try to drown me at once. One could put my head in between her soft smooth thighs and squeeze. One could hold my hands down above my head and the other could straddle me and put their hands on my shoulders to keep me held down.

Imagine her putting you into a rear naked choke hold underwater and holding you there until you drift into unconsciousness.

Thread dead

All girls are to be used for cum at any time. All are to wear short dresses that stop at the knees, with no straps and a low cut to show off cleavage. No panties underneath. Men are allowed at any time to cum in a girl in class or in between class.

First Offense: Humiliation in public. The girl is forced to be nude in a meeting spot. Men are allowed to masturbate and watch as she is spanked and fucked by the principal.

Second Offense: For an hour, the girl is placed in the meeting place as said before, she is completely naked, guys are allowed to come up to grope, touch her, and are allowed to cum on her, but no penetration. She must sit there the whole time with no complaining or cleaning herself, unless she is eating the cum.

Third Offense: The girl must be naked from the time she walks in. The school will be notified who the person is, and are highly encouraged to use her as a slut. Teachers will make sure the students know they are completely okay with interruptions if they are fucking the girl. In the last 3 hours of school, the girl is tied up in an auditorium on stage, in a position where all holes can be accessed. Everyone in the school is there to watch, and are invited to come up and try her whenever. If there is any sign of resistance during this, the girl is forced at the end to clean herself up by eating all of the cum that is on or inside of her.

I want her to struggle

bump

what do you thinks guys would do the most when she's at the 2nd offense?

I'd imagine they would try to cum all over her, covering her ass, face, tits, and pussy. They would rub it all in, giving her a nice glaze of jizz.

ITT: Sick fucks. I hope you're all on a watch list.

that would probably be left for the end. do you think any of them would lick/suck on her first?