Hey Sup Forums, i need some advice

Hey Sup Forums, i need some advice.
So today, my gf and I were on the phone as we are every night. Well tonight was just like all other nights, i was playing pokemon and talking to her as she was doing whatever she does. She talks a little over the phone but most of her responses are in text. Don't really notice anything odd, this is how all of our convos are. Well, we always have this awkward silence during these calls where i try to think of something to talk about or ask her what she wants to talk about. It was quiet for a while, i said something and she didn't respond with her voice like she was earlier in the call. Silence. Say it again, no response. I ask if she cant talk or something jokingly but she just texts me and says whats in the image. Anyone know what could be going on with her? Maybe period or something?

He is cheating on you bro, sorry to tell you this. Dump her cheating ass.

sad to say that you lost her OP

I know for a fact that she's not cheating.
Also checked

You are boring her.

Catfish also check em

Sounds like the beginning of the end for you two. I can't offer advice, because the minute a girl and I start circling the drain like that, I don't know how to get out of that pull.

Just call her out and ask what's up, either there's an issue and you can work it out, or there isn't and you'll alienate her

I don't know, the same thing is happening to me right now, except I only got one date with her.

I'm a really docile person, i don't like to disagree with her or make her angry. I hate making her feel bad, but any time i bring something up she guilt trips me

Congratulations,

You've reached the point in your relationship where you don't have a lot of shit to talk about cause you talk to each other so much that you don't have anything new to share with one another.

Then every woman for the rest of your life is going to do this to you.

Men are such pushovers nowadays. The term Men is a fucking disgrace.

Who's idea is it to be on the phone? It sounds like she's getting tired of your co-dependency. Why do you have to be on the phone with her? Why can't you just text? Everything she does.. "What are you doing?" Walking around holding the fucking phone listening to you breath and play fucking pokemon. Jesus Christ I want to strangle you just reading this fucking post. I can't imagine being held hostage like this, having to basically ask permission to use the bathroom or do it in secret while your neck cramps from holding the god damn phone. Fuck you

OP IF YOU LOVE HER YOU BREAK UP WITH HER RIGHT NOW.

Its sad people think its supposed to mean anything in the first place

Your not entertaining enough for her. She's lost interest. But it isn't your fault. Your not her clown money for entertainment. Sorry man. but if you want to keep her you are going to have to spice things up. I recommend not doing that though. Because then you do become her entertainment monkey.

I've been with my girlfriend for 10 years and we never run out of things to talk about
U trippin dawg

I see where you're coming from user. Ill stop calling so often, and do less breathing down her neck with whatever shes doing. You actually helped me. Thanks.

>Obvious mad femanon

Have you ever met her? Sounds like typical online relationship bullshit. Of this is a girl that you've met and hung out with, this is a bad sign. If you've never met her in person then she could be cheating on you or could be tied up in something.
Either way, no matter what the situation, just jack off and you'll feel better. Sometimes women are nothing but drama, the best course of action is to ignore it and focus on yourself.

> has moments of awkward silence with gf where he tries to think if things to talk about
> says I'm tripping

Nooo man. This is the wrong attitude. You and her should want to talk and be near each other as much as physically possible, That's love. Girls want to laugh. Some people are naturally funny. Some aren't find something you can do to make her want to talk to you. Talking less is the next faze of the "Beginning of the end".

Has nothing to do with cheating. This is the behavior that leads to cheating though. If not contained quickly. But I agree. MOST of the time woman aren't worth shit never-mind all the drama they naturally bring with them.

Yeah, ive known her since 7th grade. We just finished our senior year in hs and started dating in march. She doesnt have a car, i dont have a licence.

This is some cunty female shit to do to someone. What kind of dude is trying to hang out on the phone for more than 5 minutes? You just made yourself as a total bitch.

That ain't love, sometimes people need their own space to do their own shit. If your up each other's ass all the time you're gonna get bored real quick

Wow are you in middle school? That is not how real relationships work.

Only woman want to talk on the phone. But if men want woman they have to do what woman want. That's post feminism for you. And it's terrible.

If you get bored then it isn't love.

If you don't always love and want to be around your gf or bf. then I call bullshit on the legitimacy of your feelings towards one another.

lol

Good luck, kid.

OP, Everyone up in this bitch is so fucking wrong. Just listen to me.

Being in a relationship for 4 years is pretty fucking incredible. At first it was awkward, but it mellows out. When you begin your relationship, if it is true, take breaks from each other. Leave each other alone enough to miss each other and want to talk to each other. Talking on the phone is faster than texting. It's okay to do it occasionally, but constantly is a bad move. When you see her start to want more of you, come around more often, ask her her day, what she's gonna do tomorrow, that sort of thing. Pick her brain OP. Stop being distracted by other shit. Little stuff drives women crazy in love. If on the phone and she is getting distracted by something, then occupy yourself, or end the call. MAKE HER MISS YOU! Later on in the relationship, that's when it's okay for you two to want to be around each other constantly, talk on the phone constantly and more. You'll have more to talk about because you both grew more with each other. Be the man OP, you can do this!

Dude this isn't bad at all if she's into you, if the call is awkwardly silent at some points she's probably thinking it's her fault somehow and doesn't want you to have a bad image of her or some shit we're complicated creatures. The worst thing you can do is make a big deal out of it imo

Spend a whole week with your significant other, never leaving their side, then get back to me on that

Maybe she needed to be quiet for some reason. I wouldn't read too much into it. Just ask her about it tomorrow. Don't be confrontational, be the concerned bf. "is everything ok?"

Who turns off the mic while you are talking on the phone?
If it's come to that you are done, she doesn't care if you are there or not because I imagine you are just always there. Who plays Pokemon and talks on the phone? I do not fucking understand you fucking kids.

>haven't had an awkward silence in 10 years
What's it like?

Thanks.

the fire is dying bro... abandon ship

Was totally agreeing with you until you
>fazed
out of being intelligent

I'll take your advice. Thank you user, you are a good man.

prove it then

Then your not meant for each other. If you can't stand being around them past a certain point then you must have gotten whatever it is you wanted out of them from the start. But it wasn't that person him or herself, because you are wishing to get away from them.

> Op being dumbass
> claiming that they never run out of things to talk about, but also have awkward silences

means you ran out of shit to talk about bro happens to everyone

Who texts responses while you are on the fucking phone? Do kids just have to have some channel open with someone else all the time? In really asking. Like have you ever just sat and figured something out and not talked about it or texted it or posted it somewhere? Just like did something for its own sake?

I was calling out how bitter bitchy it read
>quit chimping out nigger

Then we aren't meant for each other hunny.

Have you had a relationship in 10 years?

She is waiting for her $3.99 per minute to talk to you. Dude, all girls are whores. The only thing in debate is the cost.

Be comfortable with not talking sometimes, hell I'd say even practice it. It keeps the spark going better, the last thing a girl wants is to be talking nonstop all the time

Don't have a call the next day, tell her you're busy and proceed to do this for 3 days. On the fourth day have a call for 10 minties, then hang up and tell her you didn't have anything to talk about. If you lose her, she's a waste of time anyway. There always someone better.

That's genuine advice Sup Forumsro. I got you... It happens, but if you really care for her user, fight for her...and she'll fight harder too

Somewhat true but you always have to be somewhat up each other's asses when you're financially linked

You're just boring op. You guys shouldn't talk on the phone every single night. I bet you also constantly text her throughout the day too. Couples get bored of each other if they're in constant contact. Spend time with her sure, but do your own damn thing too and don't worry about checking in with her.

Yeah man, definitely her period. You should just let her know directly that you understand what's happening and that you can take it easy until it's over. She'll appreciate your intuition and how well you know her.

>this guy
How many fair maidens have you saved today brave white knight?

Relationshits are terrible. Because when men were dominant we always got what we wanted. But now that men and woman are equal we have to worry about what the women want to. Which is usually contrary to what the guy wants. But thats only because we are seperate genders and we have different chemicals in our brains....

So what if your gf wants a girls night? You know, to do things with her female friends? Are you going to say no because you're supposed to want to be together all the time and I'd you don't it's not love?
Have fun finding a woman that wants to be bound to your hip 24/7 cause it ain't happening

This is the one! Listen to this one.

I may be dumb, but I'm not that dumb. We all know how that would play out

This
By the time you've been together 10 years you forget these things because they're so engrained

Today? None. But to be fair I wasn't trying to save any. But in my whole life I have saved one. At least that's what she said to me a few years ago after we broke up. But I must circumvent that this was at my own expense.

Honestly you just sound like a boring guy. You're asking her what she wants to talk about and leaving long silences in the conversation. Sounds like she is bored and unless you get interesting fast get ready to be dropped for Tyrone.

No. But were talking about a simple phone call.....?

We've lived together in a 600 sq foot apartment for half of college
Ain't no thang

I'm counting the time until 10 years hit us. Trust me user, that will definitely not happen to us. I know what to do if shit hits the wall

>Then every woman for the rest of your life is going to do this to you.
>Men are such pushovers nowadays.
speak for yourself, OP is a whiny little bitch and this girl is going to be off fucking the first badboy archetype that walks in her direction(if she's already not doing so)

Here's a little brain buster for the lot of you potential wizards. Relationships are not like what you see on television, the typical highschool or university girl is not interested in your fucking feelings, they don't want to hear about or have to validate your insecurity. If you get feely wheely before you get the pussy, you're never getting the pussy.

"Women want a man with confidence" is up there in the top list of cliche things to say, but it's fucking true. Women don't want OP, they don't want someone who is a passive/docile pushover who won't even defend his own fucking opinion. A woman doesn't want someone who is going to fall right into their world and pick up their hobbies/habits.

Try having some self respect, have your own hobbies, and be firm in your opinion(s) just in general.

Op is already dumped, he just hasn't realized it yet.

But surely there were times when you were apart, and chose to be apart? Correct?

And the ugly people losers try to look powerful and attractive but is fat and ugly like the ugly Virgo women loser that get ugly help to be better then the popular people And that's why the ugly people losers are pathatic and is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly And that's why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit And is ugly as shit and pathatic and the ugly guys losers is going to ignore the attrative loser people that say ugly guys losers is ugly cause the ugly guys losers like ugly hippo loser women and that's why the ugly guys losers is funny looking and is ugly as shit and that's why the ugly guys losers group or ugly people losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit cause lie that there ugly and the ugly guys losers lie that the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit dont smel llike dog shit like Beyonce and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and thats why i hate the ugly guys losers ugly as shit face
thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and get rejected by the popular people cause is ugly as shit

This. It's her way of showing you she's getting irritated.

And the ugly people losers try to look powerful and attractive but is fat and ugly like the ugly Virgo women loser that get ugly help to be better then the popular people And that's why the ugly people losers are pathatic and is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly And that's why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit And is ugly as shit and pathatic and the ugly guys losers is going to ignore the attrative loser people that say ugly guys losers is ugly cause the ugly guys losers like ugly hippo loser women and that's why the ugly guys losers is funny looking and is ugly as shit and that's why the ugly guys losers group or ugly people losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit cause lie that there ugly and the ugly guys losers lie that the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit dont smel llike dog shit like Beyonce and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and thats why i hate the ugly guys losers ugly as shit face
thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and get rejected by the popular people cause is ugly as shit
and thats why the ugly guys losers smell like shit like Beyonce fucken the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and tell people what to do but the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and try to hurt the popular people when is waiting for the popular people to be weak
and try to hurt the popular people even if the ugly guys losers cant hurt other people that hate the ugly guys losers or the popular people

Meant for the white knight, not op

I agree with this guy.

You can't read can you
I've never had an uncomfortable silence
Deal wid it

I am white knight..... And I repeat, this discussion was about a phone call gone wrong. Not some girls night out scenario?

Nigga you don't even know who you're arguing with

Also on another note: You say white knight like it's a bad thing? Girls want a nice guy. They also want a mean guy. They want everything because they are bipolar. And they will switch up on you all the time. So be ready to morph Sup Forumsro

I wouldn't argue with you. Because you're a nigger.

So that brings it to the phone call,

If she doesn't want to talk, how is that any different from her wanting a girls night out? Does that mean she isn't in love with you? Fuck no, it means she's got her own shit to do

Women want a man who is stable and driven.

Girls want presents and whatever dumb shit you're on about.

Nigga I've been in the same one for 10 years
Suck ma balls

Op lists all of the problems the conversation had and still doesn't understand what he did wrong.

Are you retarded? All girls want to do is talk.... You can't stop them from talking. If they don't want to talk something isn't right. Something is wrong. A guy not wanting to talk is natural. And I say this because I have experience. Look up on google why women talk more than men. There is a reason. They have more of the "Need to talk" protein in their head. I got pissed one day and googled this..... Explore for yourself Sup Forumsro

Girls want stability, that does not mean girls are stable.

Oh no you misread me
I meant we don't have any issues ever but we always look out for the other's needs so much that I couldn't begin to break down how to start a relationship
I just give maintaining advice

Maybe she didn't feel like talking or wanted to do something else instead of talking and that's okay, just let her have some of her own time.you know her better than us, so you are the one who knows what's up. best thing to do if this worries you is to ask her if all is good and tell her you were worried about the call.

Relationships like this are on their own and unique. It is unlikely that any experience from this particular relationship would be helpful to OP or anyone else.

So you're saying, your significant other not wanting to talk to you at any given moment is a sign they don't love you? Man my fiance must really fucking hate my guts then if she's not texting me when she's out with her girlfriends or at a family function

Thread is dying post some greentext stories or other problems op

Same major and year in a 45-60 kid major and had the same schedule. Every once in a blue moon maybe but engineering is too draining of even the time to do fun stuff so we took advantage of every second we could get

Shit we did a week long spring break trip (14 hour drive) during that time where the only times we were separated was the bathroom

Couldn't be more wrong
I'm so white I glow in the dark

A woman is statistically more likely to cheat on you when she is with her "Girlfriends" Because they can cover for each other (Just a fun fact btw). And no. your blowing this whole thing out of proportion. We are talking about a phone call. And yes if she doesn't want to talk to you then you don't have her whole heart and maybe she doesn't have yours. You and me are talking about love (which is outside the topic of OP) And if you love someone, then you want that person. The most important thing in the world to you is supposed to be that person. That's why marriage is such a big deal. Because now that person is going to be your beneficiary. he or she is going to replace your mommy and daddy as the one who may have to pull the plug on you. You become embedded with that person in a way that you chose so deeply it is supposed to be forever. You are supposed to love that person more than your parents, because you didn't choose your birth parents did you? no you chose your significant other.

Your a nigger on the inside.

Oh I understand now, haha sorry about that. And I look out for my girl constantly, but I will never forget the years we've been together user. Don't forget them, because in the longest run possible, you can reuse old material to spice it up or make her fall crazily more in love

>A woman is statistically more likely to cheat on you when she is with her "Girlfriends"
1. only if she has trashy friends
2. show me the statistics

I agree with this. We must learn from any mistakes. And maintain a constant moving forward positively in the relationship mentality.

>i was playing pokemon

It works Sup Forumsro. and I agree with you on that

> thinking she'll cheat on you if she's hanging with her girlfriends
> showing a lack of trust

If you don't trust them, do you love them oh dear white knight

OP, the best relationships are best with people you talk shit to

Lol I've been using the same bag of tricks to take her from almost done with my shit (engineering struggles) to begging me to marry her and move down with her to medical school
We just click on a really weird level
When I was first meeting her (then 11 year old) brother and he saw us interact he said we were the perfect couple
It helps that since we grew up since middle school together and we've been dating for so long were basically the same person

Go on google and do hours of research on girlfriends cheating. I have. And there is no better pleace for a woman to cheat on her man than when she is with her friends. Because her friends are just that. HER friends, they are loyal to her. NOT to you. She will avoid any friends that would snitch on her if she is trying to cheat.