Bored? lonely? hungry?

bored? lonely? hungry?
come watch some random videos with us and become a newfriend!
www.bibbytube.com

yo this room is lit fam, blessed.

Yes

DO YOU LIKE WEEB STUFF?
DO YOU LIKE TALKING ABOUT TRASH?

www.bibbytube.com

check em

Hurry before our website shuts down again and we have to move again

nice trips

It's a sweet ride man

WE ASKED OUR M8 TO POST A VIDEO ON BIBBYTUBE AND HE ACTUALLY DID THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Bibbytube: CONFIRMED NO CANCER 2016

JUST FUCKING CUM IN AND SEE THE FUN YOU FAGS WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE BETTER TO DO??

btw dumping some of my stuff from my folders to bamp

I see you there sitting alone at your computer masturbating to pictures of rare pepes, wouldn't you rather have some mild human contact with people who you might enjoy talking to

you caught me

COME ABOARD MY BIBBYTUBE DOUGLAS, YOU CAN BRING PORKCHOP.

VERY EXPENSIVE

CUM WATCH TRASH WITH US

ASIANS WELCOME www.bibbytube.com

TO BE HONEST MORE THAN WELCOME I COULD USE WITH SOME MORE ASIANS ON BIBBY WE ONLY HAVE ONE

And the ugly people losers try to look powerful and attractive but is fat and ugly like the ugly Virgo women loser that get ugly help to be better then the popular people And that's why the ugly people losers are pathatic and is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly And that's why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit And is ugly as shit and pathatic and the ugly guys losers is going to ignore the attrative loser people that say ugly guys losers is ugly cause the ugly guys losers like ugly hippo loser women and that's why the ugly guys losers is funny looking and is ugly as shit and that's why the ugly guys losers group or ugly people losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit cause lie that there ugly and the ugly guys losers lie that the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit dont smel llike dog shit like Beyonce and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and thats why i hate the ugly guys losers ugly as shit face

God I just reeeeaaaallly like asians.

IF YOU LIKE TO PARTY CUM TO BIBBY www.bibbytube.com

FUCKIN TURNT FAM GET LIT

I could upload a lot of my webms but idk if people are interested

And the ugly people losers try to look powerful and attractive but is fat and ugly like the ugly Virgo women loser that get ugly help to be better then the popular people And that's why the ugly people losers are pathatic and is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly And that's why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit And is ugly as shit and pathatic and the ugly guys losers is going to ignore the attrative loser people that say ugly guys losers is ugly cause the ugly guys losers like ugly hippo loser women and that's why the ugly guys losers is funny looking and is ugly as shit and that's why the ugly guys losers group or ugly people losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit cause lie that there ugly and the ugly guys losers lie that the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit dont smel llike dog shit like Beyonce and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and thats why i hate the ugly guys losers ugly as shit face
thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and get rejected by the popular people cause is ugly as shit
and thats why the ugly guys losers smell like shit like Beyonce fucken the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and tell people what to do but the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and try to hurt the popular people when is waiting for the popular people to be weak
and try to hurt the popular people even if the ugly guys losers cant hurt the popular people thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and i never try to help the ugly guys losers and thats why fuck the ugly guys losers on tv or movies

LIVIN LIFE

We will accept blacks aswell we have never had one

GET THE FUCK IN HERE YOU ASSHOLES

OH YEAH?! WELL AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN, YOU DIRTY ROTTEN LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT, BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME, AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP AND INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS IN A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES, BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS, AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME ABOUT POLITENESS. COCKMUFFIN

Sauce on this webm because I can be generous at times: Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo

NOW PLAYING Ping Pong Club Maeno's Song

GET IN HERE NIGGERS

BIBBYTUBE MORE LIKE GETTHEFUCKINHEREANDWATCHTRASHVIDEOSYOU12YEAROLDSHITHEADSFUCKINGGODDAMNTUBE

FUCK THIS CAPTCHA SHIT SICK OF CLICKING ON BURGERS AND FLOWERS N SHIT

>Select all images that have streetsigns
FUCKOUTTAHERE

>mfw after 10 minutes of www.bibbytube.com and chill

>select all images of bananas

NIGGA YOU DRIVING ME BANANAS

NOW PLAYING Paula Deen- Gastro Ghouls n' Fear Fritters

DANK MEMES AHEAD

Same fag lol virusfag lol but I'll try it anyways I'll post what comes up tho

>mfw people dont like loli videos

yiggty yo EGGS LISTIN TO HIA YOU PIECE O'SHIT

not really we are just trying to get people to join us and post videos so we all can watch

SATAN TRIPS CHECKED EM

NOW PLAYING Very Melon

MISSIN OUT NIGGAS GETCHUR BUTTS IN HERE

papi butt

These still from Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo?

Your Name: John Bibby
Your Mission: Post trash videos

And this one?