Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?

Why don't you own a gun, Sup Forums?

I'm comfortable with the penis I have.

Damn that's a nice ar. I'm really jealous. I thought my DD was the shit. I made my lower from an 80%

Still live with parents. Thinking of getting a nugget or revolver once I move out.

I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop

My country.

thats an MPX u dummy

Too expensive

Get a nugger , I have a basic 91/30 I've been wanting to cut down to m44 style

Because europe where the exams to get the licence to own a gun costs about half the price of a m9, oh and did i mention 1 mistake and you fail, retaking the test also costs

Because I'm not scared

i do tho mufucka ooga booga

' Straya

Do you own that weapon? No need to call me a dummy, I just didn't know.

because im a felon

I have been suicidal in the past. i'm 100% confidant that I wouldn't do it though, life is always worth living no matter how shit it is. I just don't want something so easy laying around

>spot the cucked britbongs

Thinking about getting into ARs but not sure where to start. Dont really have a big budget but im not adverse to something above entry level garbage. Have a decent 12ga. Pump with a security barrel

lol nah nigga im fuckin w/ u that aint even an mpx

Mainly cause Id be a nervous wreck in a gun shop, they would look at me and think i'm some antisocial school shooter and deny me

well i mean the box is literally above it, plus Armalite Rifles don't have barrels like that, they're modeled after the M16

palametto state armory has killer deals and 4th of july sale is coming up so wait till then and you should be able to build one for about $430 or under

you can build a pretty basic bitch AR that's 100% functional for ~$600

IT FEELS LIKE SHOOTING A BAZOOKA. THE RECOIL BRUISED MY ARM, THE SHELLS FLYING PAST MY FACE DISORIENTED ME AND FOR AN HOUR AFTER SHOOTING IT K SWEAR I GOT A MILD CASE OF PTSD.

Guy was a serious faggot. I own a 16 side by side double barrel that my dad built. I want to build up my collegtion more but have no money. Mom and step father have about 15 guns between them.

it's an MCX

My body is ready

First gun was a 22 rifle, sold that and got myself a 12 gauge that I still own. Just put a glock 21 on layaway (gotta wait 10 days anyways/California sucks). Next gun is undecided but I'm leading for an AR just because all the cool kids are doing it.

"What if someone made a handgun, but it fired atomic bombs? It would be the NUCLEAR EQUIVALENT OF AN AR-15. It would kill THOUSANDS not dozens"

Nah apparently you can be anyone and buy a gun so long as you have money

Where'd you get G3

FAL
Gunshow in 2004

I ordered a kit minus lower receiver from Daytona tactical and it was super cheap. Somewhere around $450 I believe. That's was for a 300 blackout pistol kit although the have multiple calibers and barrel lengths

Because they're fucking dangerous, and they really should only be in the hands of the police or the military.

Want something a little above basic I think. Dont need a "luxury" weapon or anything. Right now im just operating with a Maverick 88. Its a decent shotgun for its price but its basic. So im thinking of splurging on an AR for something a little more awesome

well i know that, but the other guy doesn't

Because a gun wasn't enough. So I'm have 14. I will get more as time goes on.

maybe i am...

No, I mean the box says MPX but it's an MCX

because I can kill with my thoughts and your guns are useless.

>implying this isn't bait

Have no need for it.

that's a dangerous thing to believe. I don't think any one particular group should ever have a monopoly on the ability to exert force without retaliation.

I meant only for official stuff, not like for personal use.

>Using a cucked M4 to take down a Predator Drone
>Using your souped up Ruger rimfire rifle to take out a tank
>Using your sweet-ass mossberg to take out a Humvee full of troops
>Using your super cool Colt 1911 replica to shoot at the veteran marine
>Using your awesome TAC-338 to take out an Apache Helicopter
>Using your dope af deagle to knock a pussy F16 out of the sky
>Using your birthday Glock to sink the USS Nimitz
>Using your replica AKM to shoot down a Tomahawk missile
>Using your crippled civilian P90 against a howitzer.
>Using dad's AR-15 against that little bitchboy AC-130 Spectre
>Using your pocket money to buy a 22lr. rifle to clear an army facility
>Using mom's Beretta Nano to clear the checkpoint of pigs
>Using a hectic M1 Garand to shoot RPGs out of the sky
>Bringing your Mosin to a SAW fight

Yeah nah.

maybe it is...

You trust a police officer/soldier with a gun while they're on duty but not while they're off duty?

8/10 made me reply

stop spending money on that vepr and buy a new couch

Im not going to shoot up a school

Too much of a pain to get one here. And not enough use for it. I don't hunt. Would love (and own one) that they where as easy to get as on murrica.

Because People's Republic of Australia. Forget guns - it's illegal to posses ANY weapon for self defense here. Marx bless the nanny state.

Vietnam

Working on getting rights reinstated, after getting a felony at the age of 18 :/

Oh don't be a dumb fuck. If you wait 2 months you can easily get a bolt action rifle or a sports shotgun.

Don't be a stupid cunt.

Wtf how does that buttstock work without a buffer tube?

Modern combat is all about supply.
$80,000 missiles at dudes with $800 rifles will lose you a war fast.
Look at our latest wars in the US.

Because my AR-15 gives me PTSD

don't hyperbolize the issue. The cops who have to kick doors and walk into confined spaces to enforce laws are people who fear death like you and I. Knowing a 5.56 rifle or a 12ga shotgun could be behind every door heavily influences policy and procedure and the bottom "boots on the ground" level because eventually those men will refuse to walk into the maw of hell by the orders of senator feinbergerstein

it's built into my trailer. no can do.

Exactly. A lot of gun owners are delusional fantasists.

Because I'm a poorfag.
I'd have an arsenal if I had the cash.

I agree. They're so loud when they go off. I fired one once with my sister's husband, and it was an awful experience.

0/10 would not do again.

No excuse, if you want to kill yourself you can do it by:
A knife from the kitchen
Letting a spider bite you
Jump from the terrace
Jump in front of a car
Go to a place with a lot of niggers
So you don't have to spend money to kill yourself, a gun is not going to make any difference

That's an mcx you noguns ultra dummy

>comparing the first case of the US military encountering asymmetrical warfare in a foregin country with home-turf 40 years later.

Your wars from the 1940s onwards have only solidified the fact that the US war machine is the single most fearsome and unstoppable force on the planet when it's in full swing.

People buy war bonds. Private enterprise and government facilities alike are highly automated and can run with skeleton crews. Resources can be acquired as part of the 'war' effort.

Because I don't have to live my life in fear of Muslim extremists or crazy white kids

First it was /k/ that all had guns.

Then Sup Forums all got guns.

Now even the faggots on Sup Forums are going out and getting guns!

Yeah I'm sure a shotgun or bolt action rifle I have to keep locked away in several different parts will do me a lot of good when a feral coon breaks into my house while I'm asleep or jumps me in the street. That would surely be worth all the checks, expense, and fees on top of fees.

I'm Canadian and am not religiously fascinated with murder tools.

But not in a civil war my friend.
its easy to disrupt operations if its on your home turf.

everyone should have a gun tbh fam.

Where the fuck do you live? Alice Springs? Don't be a stupid cunt, hide a cricket bat under your bed or invest in some security bars you fucking mongol.

Im actually just a bored /out/ fag who has drank too much.

But I do.

Well, not technically, they're my deceased grandfather's guns, and they're registered under his name.

how do you sell war bonds when you're fighting the people that you're selling them to

lol op

>I'm a pussy cuckold bitch that sucks off his dog, and thinks Trudeau is fit for leading a country

Yeah your opinion literally means nothing to us.

if I need someone dead I have people that can do that for me. there is no reason for me to give any signs of hostility to my local police.

I have $400 what gun should I get?

Fuckin' beautiful, isn't it?

I actually discovered recently that if you asphyxiate yourself properly you can be lights out in just a few seconds. I talked to a bunch of failed suicides that said after about 5 seconds they were blacked out and painless. Video games and movies were telling the truth the whole time!

Hey, OP asked why I don't own a gun and I explained why. Fuck off dipshit.

glock if you're planning on hiding it

Cuz I'm not a retarded americuck

For what purpose?
Long gun or hand gun?

I respectfully disagree on that one, but it's all pretty hypothetical at this point considering no civil war in history parallels the current US landscape.

You just sound like a paranoid little bitch from the Northern beaches with no grip on reality.

>implying the entire US population of 315 million will be anti-government
The richest chunk of the population will side with the government, realistically. The majority of the population will not be complicit in any fighting. When you look at Syria, Libya or any African shithole very little of the population is actually involved. The US would be no different in that respect.

>"Muh home defense"

But I got one. :3

I'm not a beer bellied white trash hick

>You just sound like a paranoid little bitch from the Northern beaches with no grip on reality.
Righto m8

Protection is all. People steal my stuff a lot and they get bolder every year. I want something in case gun laws get tougher

Its true that its all a thought experiment at the moment, so i wont argue, but i do know the American war machine is a hungry beast, due to our reliance on the military industrial complex.
Ive seen it in action.
But, like you say, hypothetical.

Ruger SR9E. 9mm only, dont fall for the .40 short&weak meme

quality handgun at competitive price. 9mm ammo is cheap and plentiful for practicing. do yourself a solid and get a light to go on the rail.

My 10 year old nephew rocks my 50 beowulf AR no problems... That reported faggot just bruised his vagina.

my ountry is a 3rd world slave country forget gun it even dont allows linux dreambox

Boating accident tbh fam.

>buy nice AR just how you like
>cut your own lower from an 80%
>swap all the parts
>sell the stripped lower

Congrats, unregistered and fully legal.

lol I'm Canadian and i love my guns

>cut your own lower from 80%
>order all the individual pieces online and have them shipped to your door because there's no regulation on anything other than the receiver
>unregistered and fully legal gun without the "buy a complete gun and then unbuild it and rebuild it" step