Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

My dog has this huge thing on his knee the size of a golf ball.

He whines about it when he lays down, and freaks the fuck out when I touch his leg at all.

What do I do??

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/JacksonI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guys like rly, I'm surrious

Get him to the vet
/thread

Pop it

I'm a poorfag, that really isn't an option

How about no

suck his dick make him cum maybe it will go dowm

Bro...

No like really I don't have any money for this

Not funny dude

Had to make the joke, try some ice

Well then hate to break it to you but you dog is going to die in agony. So have fun with that.

I don't think it's just swelling, he's had it for nearly a month

There have to be more options

vet or hes probably going to die could be cancer

there are no options you either take him to the vet or he could die

do you really want to take that chance?

tell your doggy he is loved

I can't take him to the vet without money.

Do you own a gun?

then why are you asking us what to do? theres nothing you can do.

Yeah but I'm not gonna shoot my fucking dog

get a loan from the bank or some shit

Guys I'm kinda panicking over this, and there's nothing I can do right now. If you guys want, I can say my paypal and you can help me out.

>Ask what to do.
>is told what to do.
>makes reason not to do it.

You would allow your poor dog to suffer? You sick bastard.

>take him to the vet

>dont pay the bill

problem solved

Do you not have IRL friends, op?

Why do you not have pet insurance?

Why not pussy? Sounds better than dying from cancer. Don't you care about your dogs suffering? smh.

probably a tumor

Honestly, OP is fucking retarded.

TAKE HIM TO THE VET

>pic related its the human form of your dog

Truth with dubs icing

If you guys want him to go to the vet (which I've said a million times I can't pay for) then send money to my paypal which I'll be posting soon

Think about the options, let the pupper suffer, end the pupper's suffering, or find a way to help the pupper.

Whachu gonna choose? You need money to help the pupper. So you get money. Borrow, or work. Which you gonna choose?

ITS NOT A TUMOR

my sister's pup has something like that, definitely not as big, but its sizeable.
its basically a swollen lymph node. ( i may be wrong, best thing to do is talk to an expert)
lymph nodes are apart of the lympathic system. which is used in a dogs immune system.
its probably swollen because it got infected.
they don't normally go away without treatment, they also turn into scar tissue after awhile.
my sister's dog has it, but its located on the side of the chest. it doesn't cause much of a concern since lymph nodes are found throughout the body of the animal.
but for yours it is located close to a joint and may be hampering the joint causing pain.
it is best to get it checked out. it may even cause damage to the joint if the swelling continues and scar tissue forms.

Mfw op is a dumbass

Go to the fucking vet you fucktard

tell is does it feel like theres liquid it or does it feel more padded and tissuey i guess.
Same fag here.

>implying we have money

RIP Doggo

>have pet
>have no money for vet care
I'll bet you have money for weed and cigarettes though, don't you. DONT YOU

This faggot is lying, trying to get pity cash for his Papi Miguel.

fuck your paypal and fuck your dog.

He probably got cancer from eating too much poor people trash

It's a cyst, lance it, that's what the vet will do anyway. Those things are more painful than they look, plus the relief when the pressure is gone outweighs the brief pain of opening it.

You posted the same dog last night claiming he had cancer tumors all over. Eat a bag of dicks, you gypsy begging fuck

Check em

>buy black fabric from walmart
>put a piece on doggo
>get money from suckers on Sup Forums

im on to you man

no but seriously i wish the best to you and pupper

open a line of credit with them. figure it out dumb ass, he relies on you to take care of him, and you're fucking it up

Could be cancer. Had a female dog that I guess got like breast cancer or something? Had a huge ball the size of a tennis ball on her chest. Sadly we had to put her down.

Go to the vet, set up a payment plan.

If you still can't afford it and you have to have the dog euthanized, do so to get the dog out of his misery

And never ever own a dog again you piece of shit

It felt like liquid (before I was nearly bitten)

>be poor
>get a dog

stupidest thing you can do

and how long ago did the dog start reacting to it, such as feeling pain when trying to lie down ?

paypal.me/JacksonI

About a week and a half ago he started really freaking out over it

Please help if you can

Don't own pets if you can't afford to care for them retard.

yeah just so you know people probably arent going to donate

well everything points towards swollen lymph node, but normally it doesn't affect the dog as far as pain.
then again its very close to a joint.
which could be a reason. you should see if anybody with experience can give you a better analysis. worst comes to worst he just may lose function of that leg.

>take him to the vet immediately.

its most likely a tumor. don't wait to take him to the vet, do anything you can; my doggo had one and a few months later, it had gotten so bad that he had to be put to sleep.

it is irritating to the dog and he will eventually bite at it, once that happens, you may be in a world of shit. good luck user.

>pic related, my doggo

I'd say give him to someone who can pay for his treatment. I wouldn't be easy but it would be what's best for him. That or let him be in pain.

Yeah. Very common, those pesky lateral knee lymph nodes. Shut the fuck up. It's a bursitis. He needs a vet.

Op, there isnt any university which has a vet school near your place? You can take your dog there and it will be cheaper.

If it isnt try to borrow some money from relatives of friends but dont fucking let you dog suffer.

Get money somehow If you really want to help him.

That's why I gave the link

Do you leave him indoor or outdoor?

Look up fatty tumors. My dog had a shit load and lived unil he was 18. Don't worry too much fam. If he gets worse then it's probably cancer, just like ur fucking google skills

Indoors

You see dear OP we live in a society where even human beings can't get free healthcare because that is literally killing babies if we do that and Obama is a turbo nazi-communist Muslim.

So, what you are facing here is that a living breathing creature fully capable of experiencing pain is under your direct care. It is a domestic dog, it can't fix itself and there are no "emergency rooms" you can take it to to get it free care because you are poor.

You have taken on the responsibility of a living animal without having the financial means to take care of it. You are a failure of a human and have caused the suffering of your loyal companion.

Either take that dog to the vet or let it suffer. If it's suffering becomes so much for the dog that you can't take it anymore emotionally than grab your spine out of the cuck closet and put it down yourself.

You unbelievably irresponsible fucktard. At least you didn't bring a human baby into your den of abject poverty and pass on your downs syndrome level retard genes.

Could be anything from a spider bite to cancer. Sup Forums is not an option when diagnosing your dogs symptoms, go to a fucking professional. Make a payment plan with the vet, take out a loan, or both (paying off the vet with a loan may be faster and cheaper oddly). If you don't have the credit or the dough, see

My parents made me take him when I moved out, even though I'm not financially stable.

never said i was 100 percent sure, cuck whore

Ask them for some help

Probably cancer

What makes you think they'd help me, or my dog? They hate him, and plus they wouldn't give me a cent even if I was the one who needed medical help.

It's not red or inflamed though

You said you own a gun, right? Just kill your parents, take their money and go to the vet.

Look at the brown dogs leg

But I should still get him help.

Poor doggo ;(

Take em to the vet and just get it checked if you're lucky enough its just swollen

/thread

Put the dog on craigslist, see if someone with some money will own him and cover the med costs

Be fucking careful though, if you give him to some wackjob they may set him on fire then post the video on Sup Forums

OP doesn't know what credit is, he's a regard that thinks Sup Forums can save his dog. You give him too much credit

A regard?

You people piss me off so much. If you don't have the money to take care of it, don't buy a fucking dog. Now this animal has to suffer.

Give it to someone who has a job.

Fucking poorfags man. Don't have kids.

>wow look a typo

do this.......... look up different vets in the area. some might be willing to look at him and treat then work out a plan to pay it off

post more pictures of it.......... how old is the dogs? does he walk funny or does it only seem to bother him when he lays down

also is it soft or hard? does it feel like its fluid filled?

He's 10

does he walk around funny? limping? or does it only bother him when he lays down. and this question

It only hurts him when he lays down (as far as I know)

Is it hard or soft?

Somewhat soft

10 years for a quite large dog means he is coming to his end soon anyway. just let him live until it seems to be no fun for him at all and then end him.
its a fucking dog. not your child.

You do know i was talking about the knot right?