How common is veganism in your country? I just became one a couple days ago

How common is veganism in your country? I just became one a couple days ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmfRMeU6pQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a vegan Greek

Common in London, my gf is one

I don't know, but I started going on a plant based diet 4 months ago and I already lost like 70 pounds.

not to many there are concentrate in the big cities like cordoba or buenos aires mostly.

>live in Spain
>Vegan
Pick one

Our entire culture is based around meat

Don't think I've ever met one, I converted one of my friends to vegetarianism and he's the only one I know who follows that.

Maybe common in Melbourne

Pretty common where I live. There's a district here known for it's hippies, argie expats and weed farms, it boasts a very high concentration of vegans.

I was raised on the dairy, bitch.

ps: very common among young leftist girls.

Our Buddhists are vegetarians, but since they're the meme type of Buddhists, i dunno how much of vegans they're.

>vegans

youtube.com/watch?v=LmfRMeU6pQ8

i know 2 vegans
mediterranean salads are delicious tho
our fruit and vegetables are incredibly cheap, we just dont value it because its always that way

OP here rate my vegan cuisine for the day

>apple
>beans on toast (1 can of beans, 2 slices of toast)
>peanut butter sandwich
>avocado
>plain baked potato
>frozen green beans

I'm a 200 pound fat guy and I'm full from eating those things.

It's common between those le tumblr special snowflake sluts. Weird thing is... they still gobble my meat like it's the freshest lettuce.

Breddy gud but

>apple + glass of milk
>beans on toast with grated cheese
>peanut butter sandwich with a glass of milk
>avocado and chicken burrito
>baked potato with sour cream and bacon
>green peas with butter and ham

That's better.

Normal and accepted in the south, even respected by some.

Anywhere above the 50th parallel and people will make it a personal mission to force feed you seafood and beef.

Pretty uncommon.
>At a gas station
>The guy in front of me in the line asks cashier "Do you sell any vegan food?"
>The cashier looks perplexed at first, but after a couple of secounds, he answers "Uhm, let me check"
>He looks through the shelves filled with sausages, baguettes and other foodstuffs, turns back up and says "Yeah, he have apples?"
>The apples don't look particulary fresh and are quite pricey
>The custumer in front of me looks a little dissapointed, but he takes the apples anyways

I really feel sorry for these people. Especially during christmas times, as all our christmas food is made from meat.

Vegans are a nightmare on holidays. I had a vegan brother and he expected all the food to be vegan because he and his gf were.

He got really pissed and said he'd just stick to the mashed potatoes. I couldn't help but remind him that there was milk and butter in them.

They ended up just ordering delivery and it only arrived after everyone was done eating. Sadess shit I've seen.

I have no idea how people can be vegetarians and live with their parents.

Knew a vegetarian girl once, not vegan though. Pretty chill.

Veganism is a whole new level above vegetarianism

Noice. You are doing God's work amigo.

Do you guys actually care about les animaux or is it just to lose weight?

Important question, is cum vegan friendly or is it considered an animal product?

Dude, the turkey just came out of the oven, it smells delicious, almost bacony (it doesn't have any) we are letting it rest before carving (I'm at my mother's and she decided to do the cooking today so she can enjoy the day tomorrow) obvously coming to help means I get the privilege of a sneak peek, just tried the mashed potatoes (lots of non vegan milk, butter and cream) they're fucking glorious, as I did the mashing myself made sure to leave some of those delicious pĆ³tato lumps.

Only an idiot goes vegan but you really need to be special to do it in this fucking season.

Probably depends on whether it's cruelty free.

>Be the cucks of food chain