So I'm on good terms with this girl who's incredibly talented, smart, beautiful...

So I'm on good terms with this girl who's incredibly talented, smart, beautiful, Instagram famous and im pretty sure she wants to be with me.

Can we have a thread discussing about love, relationships and the burdens, pleasures, and experiences that come with it?

She is 17 (I'm 19)

Just forget her man

lol there's no such thing as a real relationship at that age. Everyone thinks they're in love at that age but you're just full of raging hormones.

lol "hormones aren't real"

I'm in this sort of relationship with this girl that thinks just like me. Like we even complete each otherother's thoughts and read our minds type shit. She says she loves me and I can see it, but I feel I might not love her back. At least yet. I'm afraid I might be incapable of love as I struggle feeling emotions. Any advice?

Everyone dies alone OP

I hooked up with an IG famous cosplay chick once. Hottest girl I've ever banged. Couldn't hold my nut for more than 5 min where normally I don't have an issue. She seemed super into me. Essentially I beta'd out and gave her too much attention and she was out. My advice is don't put her on a pedestal. She has 100 cunts a day doing that. Just treat her like a normal human being and friend. But also slay the shit out of that poon.

I mean it's not like it hasn't happened through history, relationships can start early and last, but fuck man, your chances are slim to none of this lasting more than a few years at most. She's going to change a lot and so are you. Whatever though, go for it, tell her you want to go for a nice dinner and stuff.

Then tell her you want her pussy for desert. works every time.

Unless you're a Chad, you have no chance

And if you're on Sup Forums, you're not a Chad

Who, user? We must know.

you either love her or you don't but not everyone can wait for someone they love... sometimes a just good enough girlfriend is more than a lot of people could ever ask for. you may never get someone like her again

date enough women over time and you'll become dead inside which is probably for the better, feeling nothing will make you more attractive

Would be for the fact that we're actually talking about a future together. We haven't even fugged yet

hes got a boner

lol
Why not?

Yeah but unlike most people here I'm actually attractive and flirty. I'm not the tallest, richest, most handsome person but dear fucking god am I not going to waste my time thinking about that shit.

Is that what I said? No retard. I said hormones aren't love. Love is staying with a person long after the "spark" has faded, and all those butterflies and sweaty palms are a thing of the past.

I don't expect you to understand because you're blinded by a haze of testosterone and endorphins but you will eventually. Maybe you two will end up having something real, but what I can 100% guarantee you is that what you feel now will fade, and when yours and her true nature are laid bare you might find that you don't even really like each other, let alone love each other.

Talking about a future doesn't mean shit. People change, especially at that age. Enjoy it and mean every word you say, but just because you're talking about a future doesn't mean it's guaranteed.

Yea, I don't want to hurt her because she's kind of beta (at least when with me) but being with her is nothing I regret, I actually look forward to the experiences so as of now I'm just giving it time see where it leads. I'd rather have her leave me than dropping her in the hole she was in when she met me. Thanks for the advice user bro

Whats your relationship status like, what's your experience/history?

>Instagram famous
lmao

I've had a couple serious long term relationships. They ended for one reason or another. Currently single.

Hey chris

What the fuck?? Who are you???

its her chris. you done goofed

chrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiisssssssssss