English goalkeeping

>English goalkeeping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3ghUolLMex8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss old Ronaldinho Gaucho, back when he wasn't a retard and actually cared about football.

>English goalkeeping
>English defending
>English attacking
>English passing
>English penalty-taking
>English managing

How much would England pay us for the option to play Germany's 4th best goal keeper?

Who would that be? Fährmann?

2 (TWO) goals

I c e l a n d

I'd take Angela Merkel over Hart desu

>Cahill
>Smalling

Fucks sake. Also Hart head and shoulders advert on now fuck this cunt.

Is Hart really the best GK we have? It's always terrifying when something is left to him.

No. He's in the team cos he's got a big mouth and people think that's motivating, although personally I think it shows he's quite weak mentally, to allow himself to sperg out and swear all the time when things go wrong.

Lel is that an actual professional athlete?

I'm sorry, but did England already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? England are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Euros for how many weeks now? They're playing one of the worst teams in FIFA who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. England are one of the best fucking teams in FIFA, they went 2 - 3 against Germany the other month and would of won the World Cup if the keeper didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when England wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Iceland just lost possesioon right inside their own box and Rooney is on form, just like with Germany. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these ABE topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>Cahill actually celebrating the goal

>Iceland has 1/25th the population of London

Dier literally cannot be bothered

HOLY FUCKING SHIT AND I THOUGHT PORTUGAL WAS RIDICULOUSLY BAD THIS EURO

This is what happens when 90% of your domestic league is populated by immigrants. English palyers are plying in the 3rd league.

Joe Hart is tragic.

dubs of truth

Forster is a far better keeper than that dandruff cunt.

I wish Switzerland was a more relevant football nation so you guys would know the joys of Swiss goalkeeping.
youtu.be/3ghUolLMex8

On the contrary, I think he's head and shoulders above every other keeper.

I thought it was only tragic when bad things happen to good people.

NO NO
NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO
NO NO
THERE'S NO DANDRUFF

Romania dropping diamond dubs of knowledge

Really makes you think

you failed, wayne, nobody cares about your meme attempt
here is a (You) because i feel sorry for you and your country

>head and shoulders
mate . . .

Right now? Trapp i guess. But I meant a long term deal of maybe 20 years

Requesting Neville own goal thanks to Robinson in Croatia - England match 2006

>Sup Forums will never be as good as it was during WC 2010.

Other Euros and WC have been fun but nothing that good.

>Denker

That looks different.
If at all, that's an Erwäger.

it was the vuvuzelas bro

they brought out the best in everybody

You will get her for Free and can kill her immediatly.

Bro, he scratches his chin just like he was thinking about something. Therefore >Denker
Don't you know this famous statue "Der Denker"? He reminds me of it

Butland is your best keeper, too bad he is injured.

>EXALIFTIN

>meh, made one myself

lel what a shitty goal