Hey Sup Forums I decided I'll give you a treat. Theres this girl whose crazy into me. Dubs decides what i say

Hey Sup Forums I decided I'll give you a treat. Theres this girl whose crazy into me. Dubs decides what i say

Why haven't we fucked yet?

come over and ill fuck you on the bathroom counter

hey goo goo wanna snu snu in your poo poo?

ill spread your legs like i spread nutella

rolling

I really want to sleep with your friend, can you please help me? :)

rolling hardcore I wanna see this

rollin

Keep rollin rollin rollin

Rollin'

Oh also context.
She know I have a gf and shit btw

rollingggg

Rollin

Roland Garros

Damn wasted my own dubs

She gone man

do this rolling

wolling

Rolling hard in da paint

Rolling for keks

wtf just give me dubs

rolling

I deleted the chat log before
(Shes still up, shes a heavy drinker)

goddamn it rolling

Czech em

Rollingsss

Bateman.png

Do this pllz rolling

I want to kill myself.

Send nudes

Hey, what's up?

Just fucking send her this already

rolling on this

Nudes

Fuck you

boring

fucking ruined the thread

non-personality zilch piece of boring boring boring you suck

Rolling!

Nudes bitch

This plz

Welp

rr

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and ignore when teh attrative loser people say that the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and the ugly guys losers ignore the attrative loser people and still try to hurt the attrative loser people with looks but the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and pathatic and smell like dog poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people or the attrative loser people even tho the ugly people losers or ugly guys losers smell like dog shit and is ugly
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then everybody but the ugly guys losers and the ugly loser people that can hurt the popular people or attrative loser people the ugly way that smell like dog poop like beyonce is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce like reddit and the ugly people losers
iam high guy :)
and the ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people smel like poop like beyonce and is ugly and try to hurt the attrative loser people the ugly way so no one knows the ugly guys losers is ugly and is on tv ugly
and the ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people try to make the attrative loser people look bad the ugly way cause the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way to try to be better then everybody even tho got rejected by the popular people and is ugly like the ugly guys losers that is ugly and got rejected by the popular people and thats why the ugly guys losers that got rejected by the popular people try to hurt the popular people the ugly way
and thats why the ugly guys losers and the ugly people losers is not worth it and is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly

Deliver OP, you fucknoggin cuck.

Rolling for this

Who is gone? She is gone, which means you are done
Exit the building

Fuckin eh

you really have to ask
obviously ask for nudes

OP cmon

Gonna have to wait shes not responding

Alright, let's cut the shit. Sends nudes

user got dubs too

Can we fuck like now please