still here

Please do not say mean things about my mother

Mumei claim yall.

>You have excellent taste
thank you, you have excellent taste too
>Finally someone I can discuss some good shit with in these damn threads
and finally i found someone that likes to discuss about this things,
but sadly i need to become bed now, i hope i can see you tomorrow,

btw this is a draw that i made a while ago, maybe one day instead of drawing cosplay for my OC, i'm going to draw a jojo character

still here

HAHAHAHA!!!

Claimed. But you guys know that.

Literally who?

Ya. The new building owners are strict, but being night shift I never see them.

spook

No one's checked deez trips

We ARE in harmony~!

youtube.com/watch?v=TWzFY-nUpTU

Hey dude I'm dying of this waifu cancer, lol jk I get so much joy from this stuff itsa me mumei.

WE ARE COMPASSION!

I am the cure to waifu cancer

Still haven't learned how to aim his orbs.
Also I would like to see a 200 hp instead of 150

>go to bed at 5pm
>wake up at 2am

Fuck.

I'll probably be around tomorrow night or so just depends on how bored I am (I've been here a lot the past couple days because of that reason)
goodnight, buddy!

Scared that little bitch away I think.
>oedipus complex
>cure to cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=cG21b8Kx2DI

thats 9 hours you should be fine

>fucking your own mom
Jesus thats some high level of degeneracy shiro
Im talking about other peoples moms

much spook.

who?

help

what the fuck am i looking at?

>best vidya waifu claim
Oh shit

She's the lesbian, isn't she?

I still don't know your waifus name user could you possibly disclose this info to me?

It has more to do with the actual time, not the hours of sleep.

Waking up at 2am throws me off. Most people in my country at going to sleep at this time, not waking up.

Read that like a manga
Did i do it right?

It's obviously your mom. It's the same girl in each picture after all.
Tsundere-chan.
Turn it off and on again Ruri.
Shiro from Deadman Wonderland. Read the manga, it's far superior.

>not renaming as you save

You deserve it.

Damn you got me, maybe I do have a oedipus complex.

Lol rip

Way too spooky
Got me good

Goodnight everyone

I do.
But I kind of just lost track midway through like an idiot.
And now I just downloaded 300mb+ of content and I need something to rename it all.

I just got here. im kind of lost.

lol goodnight. dont nightmare from spooks.

Night.

F2 and Tab

woah most people go to bed at like 10 or 11 here i want to say. its 12:37 AM right now

Hmm i've heard of it actually. So your waifu is the antagonist?

Night /waifu

Rory-sama claimed

Finally killing yourself?
Goodnight.

I don't think so...

goodnight

I see. You'll get accustomed to things soon, don't worry. Jump into conversations if it feels right, or start conversations. I'm Shiro. Get spooked nerd.
It's a bit hard to explain. She has an alter ego, the Wretched Egg, which is the main antagonist of the series, but regularly she's just Shiro, the protagonist's childhood friend.

I know a lesbian when I see it.

No
One of these days you'll admit you like me

Nah trust me, the US has an early morning bedtime.

10 or 11 is still earlier as fuck.

300mb? So about 100-300+ images? As a pack? Surprised they weren't already renamed. Have fun.

Yea... no.

TOHSAKA RIN IS ABOUT TO PLEASE AN OLD MAN FOR MONEY

You sure?
I know a faggot when i see one
And i see one right now (you)

Mine

I live in Cali. maybe im just stupid

what? no, ive been in these threads for quite a while already. i know who you are, i just havent been in the threads for like a week because i couldnt get on. Now that im here im kind of lost.

Wassup Rory sorry if I scared you last night with the random friend post with the baby and all haha.
Haha thanks for trying I have a better understanding now :3
What's not to like?

Were we getting pruned? Or what's with the OP?

I was just joking, Now you have triggered me!

I should have been in bed hours ago, ive made a terrible mistake watching overlord all night

Can't wait till Overwatch is out of the limelight.

What do you mean, Karen?

Cali going to sleep at 10?

Maybe not stupid, but I think not 21.

Yep.
I found a big pile online, all up it is 900mb, but I just downloaded a small amount to see how good it was. So far it's pretty good.

Ohhhhh I see. Yea I know you Ika no worries, just wasn't sure if it was one I knew due to your filenames being different, and using pictures I don't remember you using. How you been man?
Faggotry.

im 19. i just kind of figured most people went to bed early around here.

Is it all Kirino?

Save your HDD space and delete it.

>downloading almost a gigabyte of shit

Why does the OP not have rules or a waifu on it?

Ah I see
I wanted to talk to you yesterday but I passed out lol
I was saying I was vomiting the same way you were, just water and getting dehydrated.

Cali bro
Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Literally saying not a fucking word to you and you're gonna fucking mute me because you have a problem with me just fucking talking shit in all chat? Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah, talk in all chat. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.
>overlord
Fukken aye

Hey there Mug just showed my friend Samurai Champloo today he really liked it :D

Am I the only Tomoko poster who is older than 25?

Forgot pic

idk didnt feel like putting it

I have no idea actually

i havent seen this person make a thread.
>no rules
>not even a rule about no rules

Lol yeah, sorry on my part, these file names are from my computer, too much of a hassle on my phone to change names and such. ive been good, glad to finally be home after all this time. took a good 5 hour nap after doing the travel back, then i came here. glad to see my car too.

idk how old are the other guys?

holy fuck what is the point of these retarded waifu claim threads

Yep.
Thanks and no thanks.

>Cali
>Going to bed before 1
Nah.

Hi squid. Hows the vroom?

Ohayo.

boop nigga

>gaige
top tier claim my man
Are you new or too old for me to remember?

Ah okay nvm

Ay Ika, how's it going?
Sanae's back, if you didn't know

discussion my man

Sup

Your ohayo is so cute
How are you doing?

Roughly your age I think.

Yo Mi
How's it going? Doing anything today?

>Tfw no ohayo for yuno

Yo, thats good to hear. Now he gets to wait with me on a season 2 that will never happen

Oh, you didnt forget about me for once! Im honored
>feelsgood

idk if you mean the pic or the hello, either way i feel you

Well yea, I drink about two gallons of water a day, so kind of hard for me to get dehydrated, even with stuff coming out of both ends.
Well I'm glad to see you back cutie.