Dinner time Sup Forums. Then i'm gonna go to the pub and play pokies. Then back home to drink more on my own...

Dinner time Sup Forums. Then i'm gonna go to the pub and play pokies. Then back home to drink more on my own. Tomorrow I'm gonna sleep till 2 then fap all day. What are your weekend plans?

Sounds like a very bogan night out mate. Enjoy.
Clubs and MDMA for me.

Yeah true, when you put it that way. Where do you get yr mdma from? Need a dealer

Old school mate, I am in QLD though.

Near brissy? What do locals think about that proposed development in cbd? Syd here

Nah like an hour or so north of brissy, and not too bothered by it, I dont go too brissy very often but I am sure it will help the city, QLD is growing fast.

Yeah thinking of investing there. I rent here but house prices are crazy you know so might get one there

>dinner

fucking drugaddicts, why would you need drugs to have fun?

Its much cheaper than Sydney, Sydney prices are fucking mental bro. My aunty sold her little 2 bedroom house with a tiny fucking yard for just over a million dollars. Fucking Sydney real estate is crazy.

What?

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and ignore the attrative loser people when the attrative loser people call the ugly guys losers ugly and the ugly guys losers is ugly and try to be better then everybody but is ugly and lame like a ugly wart hog race like reddit and the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers has to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is ugly so dont look ugly or so the ugly people losers can be better then everybody and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly

he means it looks like shit

Yeah man some places around here gained 50% in value last 7-8 years.

Let him speak for himself. You always fucking do this Joel

dub dub trips of truth

OP is a shit eater

Probably going to drive out to see my friends and go to a glowrage paint party tomorrow night then might stop by at a festival on Saturday on my way back and see some jams, other than that just playin vidya smokin weed and fappin

Who said need?

They are awesome every second weekend or so.

Tastes alright man

by that dinner i imagine some hungry skelleton dyel

This. Dont need it, but snorking a few lines every now and then is fun

Which festival?

How do you take mdma? I mean the terrible taste

wrap it in rolling paper, close it up and swallow it with some drink you like

Yeah ok thats what I do as well, was curious what others do

i'm gonna play some games because i'm a manchild

What games?

World of Tanks, Diablo 3, maybe some CSGO.

I'm tending bar from 7pm till 5am this friday and saturday. sucks that I have no free weekend, but I'm gonna make 180-200 euros so that's cool guess

20 euro an hour? Wheres that?

Learning in the morning plus some sports, drinking some beer and watching some anime in the evening. Maybe i'll make some webms aswell.

that is for the two days man

Get drunk alone, eat a whole pizza alone, do cocaine alone, watch a lot of movies alone; just like the other 4 out of 7 days this week.

Sounds alright tbh mate

that's fucking shit pay, man.

Where?

To post here? Tha5s stupid

Been doing it for the last couple of years. Its getting pretty boarding and I keep hurting myself and drunk road rage at 8am going home.

What? You do coke eat pizza outside then go home at 8 am??

I own a place of business where I hang out.

Dont srink drive cunt

Not even 6 AM on Friday here in west coast canada. Still a full work day left...Thats a mindfuck if its Friday evening there.....as if the future man

Wtf you doi ng at 6 am on b?

Its 8 pm here by the way

Sorry, 4 AM. Night owl i guess and work evenings so can sleepin in late. Bored obviously and smokin a bowlio. Should cancel one out though(Sup Forums or weed)
. Cant afford to lose too many brain cells...

Where? Im in Alberta...

Sup Forums will kill way more brain cells than weed my knuck friend

Sydney

Today drive wife to see her only friend
>gym
>wait for wife to get home
>hang and smoke weed until 2300
>head to the club
>drink a few
>karaoke like a madman
>look at all the pretty women but not touch Cuz I don't love these hoes
>chat random people and not start shit Cuz I can finish it hut Neva start it

I like going out on Fridays

>can finish it hut Neva start it
I like you. Are you out now?

correction: sexy dub dub trips of truthing

Naw I'm in the uk. It's 11am. 12 more hours until I go out.

Yeh I go out to have fun not prove how big my dick is.

Do you normally post pictures of yourself?

Timezones are pretty CRAZY bro

Kek

How big is it?

Is it sad that in a friday night at the pub i'm trying to keep a thread alive so i feel like i have company chatting with anons?

Bump?

Chicken
Sauce
Mixed vegetables
Rice

Looks pretty good to me

I think you meant to say Diablo 2

Thanks

What's a Pokie?

This

Cool. Looks addictive.

Ausfag?

Yeah mate. You as well?

Yeah man, NSW, you?

7 inches.
I'm very happy with the size of my penis

I only play every couple of months but yeah some people lose shit koads of money, sell house etc

Sydney

Aye, Katoomba

Nothin here but sex drugs hippies and music

Thats alright. Are all chicks in the clubs as slutty as we see in the threads here?

Where do you get drugs man? Dying to find a dealer

Going camping for the weekend with a couple friends. Leaving tonight after work. Can't fucking wait.

Nice. Do you guys ever come to city for a night out? Or just penrith?

Sounds good man. Get high and drunk but dont suck any dicks. Fuck last time i went camping with friends was like 8 years ago

Most high schoolers in the central coast tbh

Nah man, spend most of my time in katoomba, only go to Sydney for concerts

What? Your dealer is a high schooler in central coast?

Nah haha my mate is, but most of em are

Phone no please :)

Like, back in high school every kid was a stoner, i use to go to terrigal high and almost everyone dealt

Fuck that was a loooong time ago

Kek one time i was in avoca just visiting, this kid approached me and asked if i had any drugs. Many years ago

Old fart?

Haha that's the central coast for you, miss that place sometimes

47 mate, im still young

Im close behind. Good on you maye for the mindset. I feel too oold sometimes

Playing online poker, smoke weed and drink beer. Random working weekend

You make any money? Husband of a friend used to be a full time online gambler

Still got like 50 left mate, not to mention i cant wait to be old and "delusional"

Caboolture Hahahaha

Im gonna fuck with people so much

hiking some, drinking some beers. work tomorrow

The way I drink I probably have about 10 left mate. Maybe thats why i feel old :)

Go out when you're absolutely fucked, wont remember you were alive

I am not full time, I study because online poker market is dying in my country.

However, I do win money, enough to finance my life and studies, much more than I would win working any "normal" job as a student

Op are you in Caboolture

Full time is relative I guess, Its my only source of income and I put in at least 20hrs a week