Your weapon of choice for the purge

Your weapon of choice for the purge .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1gzGTEMnIU
youtube.com/watch?v=NrRAsptkRfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least I'm not the only fag wanting to use the Buster sword.

Wow, OP really is a faggot
Also, if we're doing a melee only purge, then a lasceration whip

Fuckload of napalm

is that an unregulated much mod? looks pretty cool

umm... this

Asuming you even lift that thing. Some guy made the irl version of the Buster Sword and it's all but wieldable.

ah the douche flute.. good choice

the greatest weapon of all! more?

So you're dead in a heartbeat. You can't lift in or strike anything with it.

If it's melee, a spear is the best weapon. If not, then something explosive makes sense.

Just a cool looking vape somebody once posted on Sup Forums. I'd sit on the roof of the tallest building I could find, puff away and watch the madness.
this would also come in handy

More

I guess I'd use this

man what the fuck

now im not him, and im not trying to defend his shity choice of weaponry. but a fucking spear? good lord how retarded are you. yea, in groups or with training spears are useful, but by yourself with no training youre better off killing yourself, get a faster death.

Fuck everyone.

more?

Lobsters strapped to my hands.

NO
STOP IT

sheeeet.... good choice man

Do you even lift faggot? That sword it would only weigh hundreds of pounds good luck bro, RIP

I will be the guy with the portable mini gun in bodyarmor stacking fags like you to the sky...

How will you be able to use it?

I have a homemade macuahuitl (not pic). Mine is made from a reclaimed guitar neck (truss rod for support) and is shorter and more sword like in profile. Local obsidian for the blade (holes drilled so I can secure it, have a bunch of pre-knapped replacement blades), and of course a metal cap to stab with, literally a spade head. It looks like a post-apoc gladius/falcatta in terms of size.

Its autistic but it feels better because I made it myself. Been toying with modifying a wooden oar to accept macuahuitl blades. Would it be a good idea?

Haha

>Claims the sword is too heavy
>thinks he can wear body army while holding up a minigun
>even Schwarzenegger in his prime could hardly do it
>Schwarzenegger was juicing and lifting like a goddamn mad man

Yeah, right kid.
You're not fooling or impressing anyone, you know that, right? Just say katana or AR-15 like everyone else is thinking.

Snip Snap

can you even pick that up?

>hundreds of pounds
>portable mini gun in bodyarmor

i mean yea theres worse weapons, at yours is semi realistic.

more dump it all

You're be better off with the butt of a rifle. Oars would chip and break too easily on impact. Especially if they're worn in.

Also I demand pics.

Oh, aight

That won't work, it takes a while to prep, and you'll also need a plane to drop it, which is pretty much a weapon itself

I can just hit it with a hammer.

It's late and my parents are sleeping. If you hang around /k/ I will probably post it at some point if there is a homemade weapons thread.

stop while you still have a shred of dignity

One of these

The Noisy Cricket

Yeah, good point

im hard

This is decorative but more or less what I made but with no stabbing end. It's important you use chipped obsidian rather than ground, as chipped has a monomolecular edge while ground is worse than steel or regular glass.

If we are doing a melee only purge, I'm slipping into some Lorica body armor and dual wielding axes like a madman.

>that handle
kek

Wow, youvw managed to disgust and insult not only the Romans, but also the Germanics.

That's really not bad at all, honestly. I like it. Good work.

All part of the plan.

Planetary annihilators of course

>Lorica body armor
mah nigga
I think maybe I'd go with a shield and spear.

The armor is pretty dank, and could get away with it as being your main line of defense, but there's just the guys with the heavy weapons you need to worry about.

Also Unified Weapons Master wen?
I've been waiting for this shit for what seems like years now.
youtube.com/watch?v=-1gzGTEMnIU

But still, I don't know. With lightweight armor that allows mobility while still being protective, maybe I'd go with a axe and short sword duel wield combo.

i bet youd still feel a hammer strike though

I'll kill them with cuteness.

Another stupid white boy,.. thats obsidian sharper than any steal in the world with less flaws. Dumb ass.

I could make mine better and without beer bottle chips.

Because I actually want to live and kill people, unlike the mall ninjas everywhere in this thread

Another dumb nigger.

Thinks sharp = resilient

I also was talking about the WOOD breaking, not the obsidian. But it's fine. I'm aware that third world countries teach you more about "stupid white boys" than how to fucking read, you ignorant twat.

Also, yes. Obsidian can still shatter, chip, and break.

Maybe. Did you see the staff strike in 0:36?
The staff generates a lot of force.
youtube.com/watch?v=NrRAsptkRfc

But with a good strike to the right place, I'm sure someone would feel it, depending on the hammer.

ARASAKA HLR-12X Heavy Laser Rifle

>thinks culture can defy science and physics

Oh boy, who let the Tumblrites in?

Fucking cool, user.
Keep tinkering Sup Forumsrother

>mudslime detected

Didn't say it was strong you dumb ass cracker little dick bitch.. said is was sharp.. can't you read.. and who the fuck would use a would butt of a shotgun only a dumb red neck like you. Why would you comment on someone who's showing you something legit with some sharp ass shit on it then you say oh use a shotgun butt .. fucking idiot dude I hope the purge comes you will get killed 1st for being a moron.

Stomp.

A chainsaw

>Get mad because stupid white boy

Stay mad little dick.

Eva 01 or 03

Chinese Jian

Fuckin faggot weaboo

Also with a fully automatic AR-15.

Smh abby whip>>>>>>>

my weapon of choice

Honestly, I wouldn't even mind to be beaten to death with that. If you can wield that mighty of a rubber dong you deserve to kill something with it.

Khopesh.

Where's the sonic meme!!! Im waiting here for that shit.

Somebody please get this reference

That's a weird pistol. Where is the trigger? Is it pressure activated on the bumpy area?

Aurons final weapon

Actually spears can hold their own very well in combat solo or group IF and this is the biggun IF its paired with a shield

What are you,f ucking agnostic?

Crazyhorse M1A with EBR Chassis, X14 drum, MK 4 LR/T Rifle scope & SOCOM can, and Atlas bipod in as high and hardened a nest as I can find.

the only kind that matters. slow and heavy

Since I'm Mexican and I know people in the cartel I will be able to get a dessert eagle extended mag suppressor and a shit ton of ammo fmj

my choice!