Is Kim Jon Un really dead?

Is Kim Jon Un really dead?
(Official) Let's wait to see if Kim Jong Un died Thread

eastasiatribune.com/north-asia/north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-dead-after-apparent-suicide-attack/

pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/225524/north-korean-leader-kim-jong-un-dead-bomb-assassination/

Other urls found in this thread:

eastasiatribune.com/north-asia/china-adopts-controversial-alternate-breathing-days-to-curb-pollution/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-17/won-falls-even-as-officials-deny-rumor-of-kim-jong-un-s-demise
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for interest

Bumping

bbumpp

It hasn't hit mainstream media yet though...
The sites seem legit though.

Only place it's being reported is the East Asia Tribune, even the second site references it as the source of their story.

never heard of either site

spreading the links could be lulzy though

This feels like a ruse. Is this a ruse?

kek
successful troll is successful

That's sad I liked that guy.

It's probably not true. Two noname websites are reporting it. Nothing on BBC etc yet.

But the website right at the headline next to his name on google. What the hay. Maybe it was a purposeful insult to him to put a noname website as a headline for him.

eastasiatribune.com/north-asia/china-adopts-controversial-alternate-breathing-days-to-curb-pollution/

>Chinese health officials have welcomed the government’s new policy to enforce ‘alternate breathing days’ in an effort to combat the negative the health consequences associated with breathing polluted air. The new policy, which takes effect from the start of July 2016, will see all citizens across China divided into two groups. “The first group will be permitted to only breathe on calendar days that are even numbers,” commented one of the health officials, “while the second group are only allowed to breathe on odd dates.”

Gonna have to call fake on this shit, lmao.

Bumping because interest

I wonder if OP is trying to stir shit up or if he's just retarded

Speaking of people that may be dead... Anyone heard an update on whether Meatloaf actually just died on stage or not?

OP here. I was just posting whatever article I could find regarding Kim's apparent death. But wow after seeing that article about China the wastasiatribune could be as fake and stupid as the Onion News

“The first group will be permitted to only breathe on calendar days that are even numbers,” commented one of the health officials, “while the second group are only allowed to breathe on odd dates.”

This has got to be the funniest shit I ever read in my entire life.

He died in that movie a while ago, didn't he?

>suicide attack
All I could think of was "oh god, I'm coming for me!"
Fuck I wish I had slept last night.

bump

I NEED PROVE

Guys this would be great. Who's gonna take over? His sister? I just don't see her being a tough ruthless leader. Women have more feminine, weaker qualities. And I think she is gonna turn on her government, and make freedom for all! I really hope this happens.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-17/won-falls-even-as-officials-deny-rumor-of-kim-jong-un-s-demise