Ok thats what ive got to get us started

Bump

So hot

PUMP

saus

Moar.

So cute... Ive always wanted to be a cute sissy girl

Hard Dick

Id love to be girly and on female hormones. Id love to move in with a man and then immediatly start hormones and dressing up as a girl. I dont want to just look like a girl, but act and think like a girl too. I would also love to get castrated (remove balls), because it would make female hormones more reliable and faster. Ive been thinking of penectomy, or vaginoplasty, but that would be for him to decide. Id love to both just be his girfriend, but also serve him as his slave

Fuck, she is amazing!

And when youre getting too old, he dumps you and what do you do then? Find love and dont "sell" yourself like that, you horny idiot

I don't want you to cut off your balls, because hairless balls are cute.

you're just gonna have to take more hormones.

>she

I dont care if he dumps me... I can still serve other men and if I cant, then Ill just live alone, just as until now...
I guess they could be cute... But I just love how exciting and humiliating it would be to have them cut for another man

So where do you live, sweetheart? You are exactly what i am looking for.

Awww :)
I live in scotland...
Just as a disclaimer.. I live with others in the same flat so I cant really dress or practise with makeup or anything... :( And im really shy.. Never shown my full face to anyone yet.. And I dont really want any of my friends or family to know.. Thats why my dream is always that I can just move somewhere else, to a masters house and start living as a girl with him

Oh shemales count too?

Who is this?

Who is this semen demon?

Lovely ;)
Also people usually ask for the size of cock, mine is about 6 inches long when fully erect. But hopefully that changes with the hormones and castration ;) I think smaller is cuter, at least if its soft. And then of course you can decide if I should keep it, get vaginoplasty so you have one more hole to pleasure yourself with or get rid of it completely, eliminating all ugly bulges, so I can wear bikini bottoms and tight yogapants without underwear!

domino presley

Is this oc?? I need more

No faggot thread? Faggot thread.

Oh no, someone on the internet called us all faggots. better kill ourselves now