Why can't I find people that legitimately find me attractive...

Why can't I find people that legitimately find me attractive? They only always say in average or slightly above or even below. Do I need a nose job? Even a 7 isn't great but I never get rated 7. I used to think I could be an 8 to some people.

I rate you autism/10

Try a new haircut, there's nothing wrong with your face, try smiling a bit more perhaps.

babyface/10

What's wrong with that?
Any better? I like my hair tho I don't see what's wrong with it.

fuck it Brandon
go get some mental health help you retarded shitstain

Because you do shit like this. You've got fuck all for self confidence, and I can only imagine how shit your personality must be if you've gotten to this point. First thing you need to do is understand that you've gotta roll with what you got. Work on your posture, stand up straight. If you think you're unattractive, you'll walk around like a slumped heap of shit.

Your issues are cleary more to do with being an insecure faggot.

Other than really good looking guys its all pretty irrelevant. If you come across as confident girls will want to fuck you. The fact you even ask them if you are attractive is probably unattactive to them.

short teeth, 5/10

Your hair is fucking rectangular and frankly hideous...

If you stop being a whiny little faggot you might get rated higher.

Wait is this that same imbecile from /soc/?

Fuck I hope this is bate. Seriously, please be bate. This retarded fucker can not honestly be posting on several boards all the time whinging about how ugly he is. Fucking hell.

Whats's up brandon?

If you are going to have a a beard have a beard. You have angular features play that up. hard lines in your facial hair or none at all. Your haircut fucking sucks as so does being a whiny little bitch

u r born as beta and u will die as one

u radiate no fucking selfesteem

femanon here?

This thread is literally cancer, i remembered when it was first posted, and prolly going to be posted the day I am on my death bed, fuck you brandon you emo bitch.

NOODZ

Its your eyes, bro. Disgusting brown and small.

I only think I'm unattractive because people say I am..
I never was
I'm super insecure about that. It's because I grinded them in sleep... I'm so sad I just want to look nice in one way

>this thread is cancer
>uses "prolly"

You're cancer.

>Look out we got a badass over here
You must be new here friend.

Theon Greyjoy/10

Be glad you're not a nigger, Brandon.

Do you lift? You should lift.

What's that got to do with my face?

Because it's like a boob job. Even if you're ugly, people will see past it and and like the body.

Why am I ugly?

Your face is beyond hope nigger, you look like you're never going to hit puberty. Might as well make up for it by getting jacked.

people says you are because you think so. Its true

Also, your face has nothing wrong, it even seems attractive to me. You probably fuck it up with your attitude/posture or something

Top fucking keks. I am high though so whatever.

If YOU'RE lower than a 7 that fucking makes me a 3-4 so there's that

There is nothing wrong with you physically. However, you are a gigantic whiny pussy faggot who needs random trolls to boos your confidence and for that, nobody will ever find you attractive. I'd ask you to kill yourself but then you'll probably open another thread asking for advice regarding suicide, you impotent fucking piece of shit faggot. I hate wimps like you...you are not a man, you got a penis just by the lottery system called nature. just fuck off.

Its bait, dipshit.

Your teeth didnt fucking become shorter from grinding them in your sleep. Good fucking god you are not only hideous but retarded as well.

/thread

Actually, they did... I grinded them down over the years....

Because your haircut is awful, your face is below average, but most importantly, you're a humgongous piece of shit. Your personality is totally devoid of any positive aspects. You are a whiney baby.

Shave, your shit beard lools like turdsmear, use alcohol on the acne, looks bad man. You look fine otherwise. Are your teeth fucked up?

You should get a full facial scar women love that shit

its the teefs and lame beard bro. either shave it or grow it out and you'll go up in the 1-10 scale.

either way looks are subjective and i think ur being a fag about this. then again im p hansum myself so i cant sympathize.

Thats literally practically impossible, you'd have severe damage to your teeth before they'd get any shorter visually.

Chill out bro.....jesus

And it's ground, not grinded. How fucking stupid are you?

i hate you brandon, i really do.

You're so ignorant, holy shit.
The teeth are gross?

listen Op, youre only as handsome as you think you are. get some confidence dude workout more and buzz ur hair.

Why? What reason do you have to?

Where do you live? I'd go out on a date with you. Out of pity.

Attractiveness is found in the heart, not just in the body. You can be beautiful on the outside, but if you're ugly on the inside, people won't find you attractive. Basically, don't be an attention craving as whole and people will come to you.

I thought I was handsome.../ but when I post pics people never agree with me

My opinions aren't others and others opinions are my downfall

Don't listen to the fucks who enjoy bringing people like you down, but i will say this: Not caring what others think of how you look, will automatically make you seem more attractive and will literally be healthy for you physically. Your skin doesn't look very healthy and could use some sunlight (perhaps some saltwater wouldn't be too bad either). Take up swimming, and make sure to go out in the sun. Don't use too many skincare products, as they may do more harm than good to you. If you're happy with your beard keep it, but personally i think it makes your face seem messy, and in many cases it can cause minor outbreaks and red dots etc...

There's nothing wrong with your face, eyes, mouth or smile to me, but more importantly, if there were anything wrong with it, not caring about it would be better.

Insecurity is perhaps the winiest and most unflattering personal trait a person can have, and there is absolutely no excuse. I'm pretty sure everyone on this board are or have been insecure about something about themselves, but seeking attention and approval from strangers or, as you put it, "anyone" comes across as pathetic and needy, which it is.

That being said, go out into the sunlight, swim if you can, exercise, and eat healthy.

I don't want to get a date out of pity... I just want normal interactions with females...

wrong faggot kill yourself.

oh boy

This guy is literally known for his repetitive posting of these pathetic threads. He's been doing this for months if not a year. Stop feeding his ego and give him the trolling hes come to know and love.

What is this now? Has /b turned into a place where fags can suck each other off?

I thought you were maybe a little cute. But then I read your whineyass posts and changed my mind. So nevermind, you don't even get a date at all, not even out of pity. I don't think I could stand to be anywhere near your ridiculously pathetic self conscious ass.

in no way is this man baby faced. i swear to god the faggots here truly are fuckin stupid.

This child is hardly a man. He's on an internet forum begging for compliments posting pictures of his hideous face. He looks 15 and acts like he's 12. This thread is a fucking disaster.

Wheres the love?

You have a dick. Who gives a fuck if you're attractive? That shit is for the femboys.

I guess moot was wrong aboutsummer

when you post pics do you say "am i handsome?" or do you say nothing and people flat out say ur unnattractive? how tall are you? how much do you weigh? post current body and ill throw some suggestions at u.

On the plus side you're not a nigger, on the down side you're a faggot

you and i are talking about different things. mentally hes obviously still a child. but physically he looks like hes in his 20s. i bet he still lives with his parents which would explain why he acts so sheltered.

Shit tier eyebrows

i think the MAIN problem with your face is probably not that your nose is fucked , its more that your WHOLE face is completely crooked brandon

nah you're fine. Nice messy hair man

Brandon have you ever taken MDMA?

pic related: not pills

Here's your reply

because you're a miserable cunt. sort yourself out dude

Why are you still doing this? Has making these threads ever helped you at all?

Fucking this

You're just fuckin ugly, bro. Genetics suck sometimes

Nobody is a solid 10 to most, except photoshopped celebrities caked with make-up and good lighting.
The last few points should be built on personality.
You have none.

This nigger again?

Lift with your face negro

At least a year...i went to rehab 7 months ago and one of his posts was one of the last i saw before i got on the plane....i remember thinking, I may have lost everything due to my heroin addiction but at least im not Brandon

>Put on glasses
>KNNNAAAWWWLEEDGE

Brandon u nigger I bet you get moar bussy than all of us.

its brandon again. havent seen u in a while

I just post my pic on /soc/
I'm like 160lbs and am 5'9"