Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>This is not Sup Forums, this is /mai/
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>I want my minimalism back
>3D is almost always trash
>Down with democracy
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It didn't work? Sucks to hear dude. I'm pretty sure most people in the thread have a pretty poor sleeping schedule. What times do you normally sleep, and wake?

I also wish you luck on fixing your schedule.

don't you ever get tired of sounding like a raging retarded homo-samefag?
every time you do that you make the whole thread cringe
We know the thread is garbage but you're not making it any better

Hello

I at least try to do something in molten core mode. His weapon is really good for getting head shots during it. I'm not that good at the other defence hero's, apart from Mei

Pedophile 1 here!

what

>mfw 119 images of Karen being happy
life is grand

I dunno, I guess I'll forever be confused as embarrassing situations like that are terrifying to me.
>I'm incredibly shy to be honest
>Despite all my teasing and stuff

If I could just wake up one day and not be attracted to either, I don't think I'd mind one bit.

What anime is she from? Sorry to be rude.

Miho claimed

On computer now.

Hi Azusa

NVM.

>I'm incredibly shy to be honest
I literally don't believe you

There you go lol
Reverse image search or just google the name followed by "anime" in the future

Hi there Miho. What's up?

Going? Leaving already?
>Rattle rattle

I did the second one.

Boku no Pico

Lately I have been hitting the sack at 4~6am and waking up at 12~2pm. This night I went at 1am but had a hard time falling asleep and still woke up at 11am.
On another note I tricked the ISP guys into installing fiber connection in an address where it shouldn't be available, so get jelly with your aus connection.

None of that, but she is near 26 years old anyway.

If I organized my pics like yours 95% of my happy Homus would be MadoHomu pics.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGy6FuGdeYk

happy desu
y tho

I hope that is a joke

Me just got up.

Claimed.
Ah, I overstated my welcome again. No problem though.
I'm heading to bed after this battle with Ika.
Take care everyone.

Would there happen to be a Rei here?

>1500+516
>not going back in time to fuck your pregnant mother and simultaneously fucking your fetus self
try harder

nice body, girlie

claimed

Stop giving me 'Nam Flashbacks I found what shes from you troll. :P

Moot bans you :^)

No, that's Azusa from k-on

Because.....Explosions.

It's true! IRL, I'm hesitant to talk to people. I'm quite, and just try to not be in peoples way.
>I'm actually so quiet that I've attended things, and then later was asked why I wasn't there, and they didn't believe me till I showed them pictures from the event itself that I couldn't have gotten if I wasn't there

ok.

Nighty night.

Pretty common waifu but go ahead.

Don't do this

>Don't do this
do what?

Not quite awake yet? Lol
How'd you sleep?

no no, i must find someone different.

NO!! trevanant did good... well played with the porygon z. i almost had it with trevanant
good night. maybe later we can fight again

Say that Mio is Azusa. So many people do that

Good till a thunder storm woke me up at 2am. Least i was able to fall back asleep.

You must find someone you love and won't regret claiming.

Thanks Homu, yeah I did
I am regretting it a bit now. When I started the folder it was a reaction image folder, but then I loved Karen more and more and just became extremely attached.
But things like pic related show the expression but they're clearly not centered around it, you know what I mean?

Glad you found it bro, her anime is great, enjoy it!

Maybe since you're a music bro you can tell me song name?

What's happenin with you, pinko.

Yeah there is a Rei. He goes by "Superior Autism"
Not joking, really.

Enjoy your day, Sanae.

Wallflower, yes?
Opposite with me, loud and talkative. I think my only talent is speaking and relations lol.
You've been in a relationship though, right?

this
You don't pick the waifu, the waifu picks you

But that is Asuza!

Damn.
Sorry to hear about that man, I usually start to feel tired around 10-12pm but end up sleeping at around 1 or 2am usually.

You tricked your ISP to install fiber optics? Holy fuck how did you do that? My internet isn't actually 'that bad' at the moment. It's stable but the speeds aren't really something I can brag about it. I mean the peak of mine recently got to around 1mb/s which is amazing for me but, probably horrible for anyone else here.

Akiko claimed

The grind continues

Ah don't worry about it.
Alles valt uiteindelijk op zijn pootjes as we say in dutch. You'll figure things out eventually. Things like this tend to figure themselves out over time

Heya Miho

>Azusa
Triggered

>that picture
holy fuck that's good yo

hey what exactly are we trading?

korpiklaani - hunting song

it's in the comment section aswell

Here's my waifu, guise

y pedophile tho
yeah will only be gone for like 30 minutes though
>rattle
hey mugi
not much yellowo

Hello.

How old do you think she is? I'm just bein honest with maself.

>Wallflower
Extremely. It's why I do so well at jobs that don't require a lot of human contact, and the one job I had that I did have a lot of talking to people, it was always stressful, and I often times got lectured on not greeting the customers. They only kept me around because everything besides that I did so much better than anyone else.
And I am, but I'm breaking up with them soon. I think I'll stay that way for a while...

I just wish I didn't have to make an awkward situation happen to figure it out. Might just end all relationships and stay the way for who knows how long.

Ahh lucky. I'm currently semi-attempting to go back to sleep. Have day time stuff to do. Going to be camping this weekend (again)

Ah alright.
>Rattle rattle
Going to be gone this weekend. Above^

>it's in the comment section aswell
I'm a retard

I will watch it after I finish Accel world.

pls

Dubs and you show me you're waifu tiddies.

I have some pretty bad habits, it's hard for me to fall asleep without a full stomach even if I'm tired.

It wasn't anything special and tricking might not be the best way to put it, I got lucky too.
Fiber optics are available in a street 100 meters from here and I registered for their services as if I lived there but with my postal code, when they went to install it they called me saying they couldn't find my house and I told them where it really was.
At this point the operators realized what was going on but they called their bosses or whatever for authorization and after 2 hours they gave the green card.

Went from 650 kb/s download bandwidth to 80 mb/s, but most servers won't allow me to reach that anyway. Steam is one of the best and it only gets to 12 mb/s there.

It reminds me of buttery handjobs
Am i triggering you, Mio poster?

Camp at home just turn the lights off and use candles. You know white people camping.

Maybe slightly. But I know you're not serious

Alright user, enjoy!
Just remember though, Kin'Iro Mosaic! is the first season, Hello!! Kin'iro Mosaic! is the second one.

I remember the first of your posts that I noticed was you chasing off a bunch of niggers. Didn't really give off the antisocial vibe lol
Saw your relationship thing on the reimu thread though. I wanted to tell you to wait for whatever was happening to pass and then break it off. But I forgot, as usual lol.
Hope it works out man.

Breathe
breathe

>

Wellll it's mostly for fathers day. I don't go camping of my own volition.

As long as you know i'm teasing you, it's ok qt.
Someone banned me from the Discord lol

i don't know but to be honest i don't think liking underage anime characters makes you a pedo
alright cool
>rattle rattle

Show me the tiddies.

Here

>

ok i think im going to sleep now. i had fun with all of you.
Goodnight everyone!

I'll reroll for that

A lolicon then?

I have to do that as my job. Just because I can be commanding and seem out there, doesn't mean I want to be. If it were my choice, I would just let them stay until they left by themselves.
Ya, it'll probably be later this next week if they heal at the rate they're saying they are.
>Despite being upbeat and cheery, I'm very awkward and quiet
How the hell do I contradict myself so damn much?

Night Squid.

There
HERE
INFINITE KAREN
ATTEMPTING CAT PET
YOU CANNOT STOP THE WAVE THAT DOES NOT BREAK

night ika

>liking underage anime characters makes you a pedo
Unless you like them platonically

>12mb/s
Oh my god dude I'd probably kill for that. I know a guy on Steam that gets 500mb/s and he barely plays any games except gmod, it makes me so mad.

But it sounded like you got real lucky dude, how much do you have to pay for it, or do you have to pay for it at all?

Just keep your phone and laptop charged.

Anyone see this fake news coming out of North Korea about a suicide bomber?

Except i did.

my waifu to be honest

More tiddies.

If dubs all waifu must post tiddies.

It's actually cheaper than my previous ISP, 55 euros for a month of phone, internet and TV. I don't really watch TV but the service is real good, I can rewind and watch anything that aired in the last week.

From what I talked it seems like fiber optics are surprisingly common here compared to outside the world.

>500mb/s
Mother of god, I'd install a bunch of servers in his house just because and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't even affect him.

This one I really like

Holy fuck nice

Have you seen fucking kotori?
400mb/s and he plays runescape
FUCKING RUNESCAPE WHAT THE FUCK

Oh
Okay...
How are you doing anyway? Pretty late in the day claim

I think upbeat and cheery is what you want to be, yes? Similar to myself. We can make our own personalities here, separate from irl.

You need quints for my lewds, bro.

wouldn't you agree

>55 euros for a month of phone, internet and TV.
What. The. Fuck.
How is this even possible.

ITS EVEN CHEAPER?
WHAT.

Yeah nah that's just fucking wrong dude.
Should be a crime against the internets.

I have been here since 6-7 in the morning.

And now im packing my bags to go to my parents house for the weekend.

ur waifu a shit

Warcraft was pretty good. Events folded out like the games and the acting wasnt terrible. CGI was smashing.

What would you do if you had best internets?
I would download so many movies and anime, buy hard drives just to store it all because I can

Just visiting?

>CGI was smashing
agree
>acting wasnt terrible
disagree, Khadgar's acting was straight garbage
What was with his pedo moustache seriously

But you know the best part about it all? It's called Warcraft: The Beginning
Imagine warcraft 3's story in movie form
So ready to watch Grom/Thrall vs Mannaroth

claimed

Probably the same.
But my computer is pretty shit so I'd want to make sure I have a beastly computer before I get it, so I can make sure I can run everything no problemo

I'd probably spend all my money on hard drives and such.

>claiming a background of a mall

Upbeat and cheery is how I act here! It's probably why you didn't believe I was so shy and such!
>Gotta do my job now, switching to mobile

I think i'll stay till monday.
But i will probuably be staying there the whole summer.
Its much nicer than the city.

Doesn't count without a pic

Dubs and waifu tiddies.

OOOHHHHH

claimed

Seeya dude

They live in the countryside? or where?