Your 8th reaction image in your folder is yfw Hillary inevitably becomes president

Your 8th reaction image in your folder is yfw Hillary inevitably becomes president.

Relevant actually.

hey, you said eigth

8th pic in reaction folder

fitting

This was meant for samefagging, so I don't think it fits

could not be more relevant

lmao

well

no joke

kek

I thought that was gonna be like Cyclops from Xmen but chicken and grape coming out his eyes

Well then.

and the ugly people losers has to hurt the popular people the ugly way so cant do there dreams cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people but is gay but is ugly like the ugly guys losers that try to be gay to me so can hurt me but is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to hurt the popular people like the ugly guys losers

thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly moutaion lion guy loser is pathatic and ugly
and cant stop the ugly people losers from hurt the popular people like a little pussy cause the ugly people losers get help from the ugliest women alive to hurt the popular people like the ugly virgo women loser and help nate or the weak orges so the popular people dont know hoe the ugly people losers hurt the popular people like a little pussy cause the ugly people losers try to hurt the popular people cause is ugly and too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause look ugly and lame

thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly moutaion lion guy loser is pathatic and ugly
and cant stop the ugly people losers from hurt the popular people like a little pussy cause the ugly people losers get help from the ugliest women alive to hurt the popular people like the ugly virgo women loser and help nate or the weak orges so the popular people dont know how the ugly people losers hurt the popular people like a little pussy cause the ugly people losers try to hurt the popular people cause is ugly and too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause look ugly and lame

and cant stop the ugly people losers from hurt the popular people like a little pussy cause the ugly people losers get help from the ugliest women alive to hurt the popular people like the ugly virgo women loser and help nate or the weak orges so the popular people dont know hoe the ugly people losers hurt the popular people like a little pussy cause the ugly people losers try to hurt the popular people cause is ugly and too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and try to hurt the popular people the ugly way cause look ugly and lame
thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce or dog poop and is ugly

A grin of fear and pain.

does this kid look like the bitch who played brita in community?

Totally appropriate if you know where this is from.

who doesnt recognize futurama

Hillary's a jerk. Ain't gonna work

HA FUCKING PERFECT

Not inevitable. Definite.

lol

>appropriate

Relevant

Indict Hillary.

The gender I wanted as my president.

what am i looking at here?

Only have 7 so heres the 7th
Relevant actually