Tell me your experiences with Tindr

Tell me your experiences with Tindr

Other urls found in this thread:

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=3fee0328fbbcc2f119eab239b01c71c6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Met the girl of my dreams, she cheated on me after a while, I dated more people off tinder, deleted tinder when there was nobody left locally. Fun until you've talked to everyone and you realize how difficult it is to seduce people off of two texts and a shitty fb picture

Matched with qt once.
Sent a smooth message to her telling her how pretty she is and how i'd treat her like a princess.
Checked later for a message cause I should have got one from her by then but I hadn't got a notification yet.
She wasn't on my match list.
I think Tinder is broken..?

I've just been super liked. Feels good man.

Got quite a lot of matches from yesterday and today too.

>gf at the time breaks up with me
>install tindr 1 day later
>days go by, meet cute grill
>hang out once, nothing happens
>whatever
I go on a couple dates with random grills..
>I get a message from 1st girl asking to hangout again
>"sure"
>Go to hers, she tells me she has a bf
>wtf
>"he's my slave, a cuck, its ok"
>proceed to get blowjob while he is in other room
im uncomfortable because I have only had normal relationships
>This happens for a month or 2
>She licks my butthole one night while im handcuffed to a chair as well gives me a footjob
>Be me, a beta fag never text her again after that

Im bad at greentext >:{

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=3fee0328fbbcc2f119eab239b01c71c6

It's the tits when it works

I get a lot of matchs and ive talked to some of them, but its never turned into anything.

Yea that's not even half the battle. These women will go off you for the smallest reasons. The pretty ones are the most retarded, and will unmatch you if they one conversation wasn't exciting enough.

Got some good dates out of it.
I mostly encounter women on there who don't like going out that much so scoring a date was a bit hard for me.

Still a nice app when you are takinnf a dump 8/8

Wtf does this mean? We're not even fistantly related

All too true, but it's great practice for rl, you can try out lines or topics and you don't have to worry about ever actually embarrassing yourself, sometimes it works and then everyone wins

She deleted you cause your fedora wearing ass told her you'd treat her like a princess. That's not smooth, nobody wants to hear your creepy plans for them

Never tried it. The app has over 9000 permissions, and you have to log in with jewbook.

Look at this message I literally just got. What a piece of shit with no social skills.

Means she needs the d rn, or she's a spam bot

Lmao what a turd nice reaction to a troll roodypoo

Thought it was cute at first. I used it for maybe a month or so. Got a couple of matches while looking for my crush but conversations stranded fairly quickly.
I stopped using it because I refuse to support the matriarchy. It's basically a meatstore for chicks and guys have to dance like a bunch of monkeys. I will not sell my soul for a chance to fuck wildly average women. Fuck that shit.

I asked if she'd been a goof girl and eaten all her vegetables

>match with ukrainian qt
>talk with her some time and decide to meet
>fun is had, decide to hang out more
>talking about music we decide to go to a concert
>she loves travelling
>go with her a different place every week since then
>next week we go to the beach, she is looking for a swimsuit
Everything is going good and slow

>matched with 8/10 qt
>engage conversation
>exchange 2 sentences
>ask if she wants to meet
>she says yes
>stops talking to me
>mfw

Ez way to get laid if you know how to lie and not be fat

>have 6/10 face also 6'3
>Not fat not skelly but fit
>Have all the right pictures, friends, dogs, me doing shit you know
>21 matches in the first 3 days
>only 1 girl responds
>shes kinda interested but you can tell im just a reserve
>0 matches for 3 more weeks

I Dont think girls take it seriously and its more of just a confidence booster for them. I honestly thought i would have at least got a number by now buts its hard fam

u just got savaged user

>wildly average women
the fare of tinder in a nutshell; well said

I did. And it wasn't a result of me ambushing her with a ton of annoying messages. I matched with her a few hours ago, has a brief good exchange of about 4 messages. Then this.

Halp

Kek

LUL

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

She liked it. Go on
Ask her if she's going to vote for Trump

she's seeing if youre enough of a lil bch to come crying about her message to an online forum

Not American user

Then who cares about 9/11?

so you'll only answer when i'm saying the truth? you look gorgeous *emoji with ape*

how can you hold all that pussy u get user

>ask her to get a drink
>get her number so you can meetup
>meetup
>show her your eggplant emoji

Sent this, will report ASAP. Keep thread alive

bumpy-bump

>tried installing on Windows phone
>got malware from crappy App Store

I give up

For an entertaining wait, 6 get

fukin hurry up

people on tinder are fucked

there are 7 planets and I will destroy ur ass

I have low standards on tinder.
I fucked 4 girls and got something like 8 or 9 dates.
Got a total of 156 matches in 2 months
I fucked only 2 girls before tinder so its cool. But i can't find anymore local girls

do you need a bio?

I think I'm on the ignored side again

Fuck tindr I can't get it cause shitty windows phone.

6tin on windows 10

BRISBANE

I was in yesterday's thread. Slept with 5 different girls this week.

I tried it but I doesn't let me login it closes the app. I have the Lumia 640 I think

No

Mainly NSAFinder bots I heart females I like but hardly ever match with anyone and when I do I message them they never reply.

Ended up fucking this beaut the other night

I think if you fake confidence and be borderline entertaining its possible for everyone to get laid there

If that's you in the picture then you shouldn't wonder why you get no matches lol

I hope you're rich or at least funny

> Got a chick preggo (got lucky)

> Banged a hot blonde sorority chick (huge ass)

> Fucked a guys gf 10 minutes after playing vidya with him

> Worst date of my life off of that app

> Banged an 18 y/o in a parking space outside her complex

There's more but don't feel like sharing.

Has anybody else got there age limit to around 40 and found abunch of horny milfs?

7 out of 10 19yr old here

You won't meet a milf that fucks young guys off of sites. They usually hang at bars or at the workplace. Trust me.

ayy gurl, i'll give you a money shot

I mean I just did .. hence why I was wondering if anybody else has experienced it

She was pretty fucking blunt about what she wanted

You have to pretend like they aren't keeping your interest. It'll trick them into seeking your approval. I'm 5'5 and I score mad pussy off of that trick Alone bruh

i was actually wondering about this recently, have
you had much success or is this the first time?
i suspect they're blunt about what they want because they see no time for the rest of the bullshit faux-social aspect of it, and just want to get down to business..

That's what's up. Milfs are very adventurous in bed. Also easy to talk to, just be careful with the baggage (husband, kids, etc.) That's the only worry

Oh yeah I mean they obviously have experience with shit and dont beat around the bush

It was basically , me going over 2hrs after she messaged me , we fucked , she asked for my number and then we parted ways

I would recommend it

Girl I was with had kids that were a couple years younger then me ( 19 they were 15)

Feels good man

Go to bars for milfs. Helps if you have a swimmers physique.

I dont though

Confidence and a good sense of humor can get milfs , you dont need a fucking alpha body

Now my dick on the other hand...

>bars for milfs
explain, I live in a major metropolitan city

Best sex I probably have ever had

I swear I am not as big an autist but I am going to bandwagon this friend

My friends sister just sent me this after joke adding me on tinder :P

When i was 22 I met a milf off a dating website, as stated earlier, was very up front about what she wanted and it was a sweet deal while it lasted. She was 40 and had a son a year older then I was who was incidentally now living where I grew up.

fuck that's efficient

Yeah bro, those women are so much more adventurous than chicks my age. So fucking vicious, and they do most of the work!

Oh totally

And most in that age range are using tinder for a similar thing

useful to get laid and ghost

So you're saying meeting through an app makes the seduction more difficult when you meet? Or is it just that seduction is difficult anyway?

Couldn't work. You don't say that to someone you've never met. If you say it at this point, it means you're just starving either for love or for sex.

what the... you get to fuck her for a month or two. Where's the problem? I'd get it if the bf was actually in the room watching, but he's either in the next room or not there at all for all you know.

Only action I have had off of tinder was an 18 year old chick who thought I was going to be her one and only.
Fucked her three times and ditched when I realized.

I recently met a a cougar on a dating site dedicated to just that. She was a runner and had a 8/10 body. Was fun fooling around with her for a while but got kind of bored of her after a while.

wow this happened to me too

You're not going to meet the girl of your dreams on those apps/sites. The women on there are either bat shit crazy or attention whores. I personally use it to get pussy and use the momentum to date chicks IRL. Remember, it's a lot easier for women to find a man so keep that in mind.

Jesus dude, you had the jackpot.

Dated my first real gf from tinder for 6 months. Got quite a few matches, some qt's. Fucked pic related grill yesterday after meeting up twice.
I'm relatively good looking, but I think being somewhat original and funny does just as much as looking good.

I kinda enjoyed Hitler's reign

wai-wait...why were you with that guy to begin with? his gf was on tinder and she told you "hey wanna hang out and play with my bf?" wtf happened there

show face

Well it's been 3 weeks i'm on there, i'd be happy to get pussy but guess i don't look fuckable on my pics or something.
I know it's easier for them to find a man...i've heard a lot of women say that they barely use tinder though, that they don't have "time" lol makes you wonder why they joined in the first place...

Bro shit was twisted.

She was one of those hot attention whores; Flawless selfies, beachbody pics, etc. Her bio said she listened to some artist named pogo, so I used that as an icebreaker and focused on that so it'll keep her defenses down.

Cont.

Asked me to come over and smoke some herb with her bf. It was chill and we all hung out and chatted (didn't mention tinder and said we met at her job) bf was beta and oblivious to her interest in me. Fast forward a few weeks.

Cont.

I have a method. Every time I talk to girls on tinder I follow a script. Came up with it after using the app a ton of times. The tactic is to get the phone number as quickly as possible. Tinder chat is only temporary, these girls will only talk to you once. If you don't get an answer move on. This is a numbers game. The more you try the more pussy you'll get.
My conclusion is that tinder women are messed up. I always think of them like cereal. They are what's left at the end of your cheerios box. That dusty cereal no one wants to eat. That's why it's there. That said, Tinder is really useful to get laid. There are friends who've told me "I'm ashamed to be seen on tinder", I always answer you should be afraid to not get any.

My profile, use it if you want. It's mostly bullshit btw

Forgot pic

Yeah i stay away from the profile pics that look a bit too perfect.

I'm in Paris, France and i'm not kidding you, all 3/4 of the profiles say "manager, assistant manager, head of..." or some shit and they all look like they go surfing, swimming and travel to Bali every weekend...Must be the whole "i'm so independent" idea they're trying to show.
And yet they're on a dating site.

I keep hearing it's the place to get laid, yet i've never met anyone around me who got laid on tinder.

When you say you follow a script, do you mean you do the same intro, the same initial questions, the same jokes and small talk and shit, to everyone you match?
Do you find it has a better success rate then spending more time customizing your chats with whoever you're talking with?

Picked up the chick and her bf drove them to my place to play some destiny. Bf was a gamer for sure and paid attention to nothing around him. We said we were gonna make some ramen in the kitchen (we really were). Talking to her gf in kitchen about tinder and ended up kissing her (we were talking intimately during the past weeks). Said she hasn't been turned on like that in a while. Started rubbing my jeans against hers and kissing her neck. She started moaning and pulled her pants down.

Cont.