Tinder is a a waste of time, youll get 3-5 matches every week, 1/5 will keep texting...

tinder is a a waste of time, youll get 3-5 matches every week, 1/5 will keep texting, out of those 1/10 will agree to meet in a date and out of those 1/10, another 1/10 will agree to have sex.
why even bother?
> mfw 2 girls i matched with stop texting me after 3 messages

Or you could just go out and meet a real girl.

Have you considered that maybe you aren't an interesting person, which is why girls don't seem to be attracted to you?

>be married
>wife out of country for business for 3 weeks
>pulled 4 chicks in a 10 day span

Pick your game up son, it's not that hard

So become interesting. Go do shit. Anything works. Just be passionate. Or pretend.

Get 3 matches a day where I'm at.

OP here. i have literally put my full mental capacity not to start a conversation with "hi how are you" or "well".

where do you live if i may ask?

What do you start with then lol

If girls stopped texting you after 3 messages it's clearly not tinder's fault. It's yours, you got shitty game fag.

you're probably trying too hard, then

could possibly be that

once i started talking about food, and the other time i started talking about being matched as a horse on tinder ps. im crouching beside a horse on my profile pic

>>tfw the only two matches you've gotten so far are probably bots
Not like I'm good looking enough for this thing anyway.

Cute x

Tbh only use tonder to get matches but i never really talk

Perhaps you're such a dullard they have already figured that out after a couple messages. If you have any semblance of a personality, tinder is easy as shit to use and hook up. Kys for not even being able to use tinder right.

Yes, tinder is where bitches go to talk about food. Keep doing that.

And how much they all apparently love dogs now.

lol, i tried tinder for fun and i got instantly matched with a girl and we really caught on and agreed to meet in real life. She's my gf now

Lucky.

Same experience, user.

I'm not beta, but I skew way too old for Tinder (45).