upgrader got me in the mood for some synthwave desu

first for ARINN

ew

Man that cub has got one big mouth

Yoona manlet you fucking faggot

Good for you?

BASED as fuck op

the most ourest of our girls

I feel like my life has significantly improved since I accepted Twice in my life.

I believe that supporting Twice makes the girls bless you with their superhuman powers. Twice is literally the best.

my first for Ham

leave my friend alone

word and jyp is our god

On that note, who are the obvious homosexuals of bropop?
Jokwon (from 2PM) is obviouly gay, right? Who else?

hot body

me too ^_^

Good thread dbh

word

Welcome to the light of our girls

>exid
>gaylords
>pedos
>sandwiches
yeah i'm out

OMO
please post more from that event

he's from 2AM

>pre-boy exidboy

absolutely disgusting

>The Gwangju Uprising, alternatively called May 18 Democratic Uprising by UNESCO,[3] and also known as Gwangju Democratization Movement[4] (Hangul: , 광주 민주화 운동; hanja: 光州民主化運動; RR: Gwangju Minjuhwa Undong), was a popular uprising in the city of Gwangju, South Korea, from May 18 to 27, 1980. Estimates suggest up to 606 people may have died

lovelinuses are probably busy celebrating lovelyz day

all I got mate

Oops, sorry.

> During this period, Gwangju citizens took up arms (by robbing local armories and police stations) when local Jeonnam University students – who were demonstrating against the Chun Doo-hwan government – were fired upon, killed, and beaten in an unprecedented attack by government troops.[6][7] The uprising eventually ended in defeat on May 27, 1980. The event is sometimes called 5·18 (May 18; Hangul: 오일팔; hanja: 五一八; RR: Oilpal), in reference to the date the movement began.

did you know that babysoul is from gwangju

Heechul is either gay or fucking everybody's waifu, I still can't tell.

Jokwons a member of 2am

yeah sure
I bet you have more, but you just don't want to share
not cool man, not cool

what happened there?

and crying leftists babies here in america want safe spaces and "anti-racism"
lmfaooo

omo what is burger implying?

>Some critics of the event point to the fact that it occurred before Chun Doo-hwan officially took office, and so contend that it could not really have been a simple student protest against him that started it; however, Chun Doo-hwan had become the default leader of South Korea at that time since coming into power on December 12, 1979, after leading a successful military coup of the previous South Korean government.[8][9]

what in the world is the wendy poster doing

burgerlingus

YA PLAYA HATERS SHOULD LOVE YRSELF
BRRRR

why would I lie to you?

TOP fucking KEK

that fucking face.

u dont TRULY love kpop if u dont think crayon pop is the best kpop group out there
u dont TRULY love kpop unless ure able 2 recognize that snsd is objectively bad
u dont TRULY love kpop unless u believ ur in a fictional relationship with an idol
u dont TRULY love kpop unless ur a plastic surgery fetishist (plastic shamers go away pls)
u dont TRULY love kpop unless u r sometimes attracted to idols of the opposite gender (no homo)
u dont TRULY love kpop if u dont buy music to support ur fav idols
u dont TRULY love kpop if u dont hate t-ara
u dont TRULY love kpop if u dont have a >10gb folder of pics of kpop idols
u dont TRULY love kpop if u dont know the lyrics to all the songs of ur fav groups
u dont TRULY love kpop if u dont have a tumblr account dedicated 2 ur waifu/husbando

> fucking everybody's waifu
not mine

1. Has nothing to do with kpop

2. That was a commie uprising, leftist intellectuals have dressed that up as a democracy movement. I read this on Ilbe. The liberals in South Korea are just as bad as the ones in America/Europe.

shilly dilly dally

omo mommy is good at archery

>I read this on Ilbe.
that's like saying "I read that on Sup Forums"

>>u dont TRULY love kpop unless ure able 2 recognize that snsd is objectively bad
change this to twice

yasisi is a fantastic song
such a hottie

are you sure?
Cuz standing up to communism isn't really bad at all and a legitimize movement. Not the ones we see in America right now, crying lib babies who want safe spaces

cypher 4... wow...

Ok I'm just going to put this out there. I sense there's some koreans in this thread. I really want to get in touch with redpilled koreans (who like kpop) but its hard to exchange contact info on Sup Forums. So just keep this in the back of your mind. Maybe we can organize a chat or Skype group sometime.

post literal goddess

pol wtf you already won fuck off.

and twice is very popular.

read a book retarded polshits

EXID decides to hunt the most dangerous game, user

you probably think I'm some loser or something

>1. Has nothing to do with kpop
You're right, I'm sorry I'll stop

post john...

>tfw you'll never spend a comfy christmas with her

just speak korean

>redpilled

is this still a thing? x-pilled is the most absurd way people like to be brainwashed

its for virgin crackers

hard to get soul

your waifu a shit

i said post him..

>new youtube layout
nice

don't call Arin shit, and she's not my waifu

Arin is shit

I find Korean ugly. Japanese sounds wonderful. Chinese just sounds like fucking monkeys making noise.

I don't really like their on-stage personas, but Hani is always cute af when casual.
Except for those times when she goes totally gross and start pissing in the open, eating weird shit and making freaky things with her feet.
The fuck is wrong with her?

Another delusional web
get out!

>I find Korean ugly. Japanese sounds wonderful. Chinese just sounds like fucking monkeys making noise.

>start pissing in the open
uhh link?

lol Bomi xD

Ayoung is so hawt

better than Spanish & Portuguese tho

I would let EXID hunt me

manface

pendejo

Nice tastes user

post sana being a dumb fucking imbecile

Why Koreans always end their sentences in a way that sounds like they're pouting?

i want hani and hyerin to eat sushi off my naked body

i can't wait to turn korean and debut at JYP

there's tons of accents and dialects within both of those languages. some are awful, some are not quite bad