Will we have good music now that trump is president? protest music I guess. like music from the 60s during vietnam...

will we have good music now that trump is president? protest music I guess. like music from the 60s during vietnam. cause music from the last few years has been utter shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People on Sup Forums keep thinking this, but you're forgetting one thing. There are no talented Liberals, and even if they were. It would be Tumblr tier cringe shit.

Shitty Ukulele and Lana Del Rey vocals talking about racism, white people and how we're ruining civilization, despite practically inventing the fucking thing in the first place.

>There are no talented Liberals
I really hope this board isn't this diluded

Just Diapercore. Whiny lefty babies crying and wailing.

>There are no talented Liberals
top zozzle

The next 4-8 years are going to be crazy, that's for sure. You'll most definitely have the protest music, but that'll be pretty shit until there's actually something to protest. It'll all be utter garbage until he starts a war with Russia, or goes full fascist on a crowd of whiny protesters, or doesn't fulfill any of his promises on saving the working class, or does't fulfill any of his promises on fixing "broken" trade agreements, or some other shit, but after that happens, it'll be fucking great.

I'd expect an upswing in the killer mike-esque anti-Reaganomics thing, too, which I'm completely fine with, even if the music itself isn't great. The faster we get that bizarre backwards logic out of this country, the better.

Political music is trash.

Hardcore could potentially do something good. Kinda like with Reagan

This. Liberals are talentless morons who only listen to pop country music.

>practically inventing the fucking thing in the first place.
please don't talk about history unless you have beyond a middle school level education of it

>White people invented civilization
Uh lol

The fact that liberals need weed to make good music is also sad

your existence is sad

Lol no. Hippies in the 60s actually had something legit to protest (being forced to fight in a war for geopolitical interests). What do hipster fags today have to protest over? Illegal immigrants being deported?

Music was shit for years after 9/11, why would this be any different?

conservative music is pretty much contemporary country & gospel

welp I guess now that trump is president we will unironically listen to aldean

wheres my workers revolution tbqh

this

unless there's a draft that's not gonna happen. if anything we might get some Reagan Youth-esque bands.

I've heard this argument before about the potential for great art under Trump, but I'm not sure why everyone's forgetting that we've already had great art made within political turmoil from the last few years alone. Specifically I'm talking about stuff like:

Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp a Butterfly
D'Angelo - Black Messiah
Janelle Monae - Electric Lady
Solange - A Seat at the Table
Jamila Woods - HEAVN

Hell, you could even include Beyonce's Lemonade in that mix. If you're having trouble coping with the prospect of 4 years (minimum) of Trump, I'd suggest listening to any of the above.

Whats worse, full scale land war or 95%+ of your country having downs syndrome?

Also it's worth noting that it's clear the Trump supporters in this thread are only thinking of white musicians. The limits to their political imagination extend to the limits of their cultural imagination and it's very, very sad.

I guess Epitaph by King Crimson is the song that descibes the current affairs best

A hidden gem.

top zez
every good musician born after 1860 is/was a liberal
prove me wrong (you can't
>inb4 franck 'hack' zappa)

that's totally wrong though.

Clipping's anti-Mr. Trump song was pretty good even though they were wrong in the end t b h

you're not helping your case

>tfw Sup Forums's takeover of 4chin will result in "le cuck" music disappearing from the board

can't wait for daily anime soundtrack and ted nugent threads

civilization as we know it. political idealogies, invention and innovation.

>implying the trump presidency will be as significant as the vietnam war

>this is what white nationalists actually believe

I already proved my case with my image.

You are wrong. I am right. End of story.

we all came from africa.

damn you win, i lost the argument. sorry

No you didn't.
Gang of Four is better.

Nah dude, I'm not the original user. I think there's some great political music. you could have picked Gil Scott Heron or protest songs of civil rights campaigners or Woodie Guthrie or the fucking American folk music anthology, but instead you choose a shitty pop punk record.

I did.

AI isn't shitty. It's objectively great and you simply cannot change this.

>who are the Sumerians
>who are the Egyptians
>who are the Greeks
>who are the Romans
>who are the Moors

>civilization only started when america was created!

There is literally nothing wrong with Ted Nugent

what did you mean by this ?

>greeks werent white
>romans werent white
>the others you named contributing to any of the political schools of thought that rule us today

>he actually thinks the romans were white
>he actually thinks "political" schools have completely evolved separately of any nonwhite civilization

Why are neo-nazi's so retarded? Couldn't they at least pick up a history text book?

A lot of Romans were the Turks and Maghrebis of today.
And they were many exchanges between North Africa and Europe at that time since the Greeks and the Egyptians, you can't really imply that a pure white race existed after these.
The Sumerians created the first number system IIRC, and the Moors introduced us to the number system we use today.

there will be more blm-core trash like solange and sites like p4k will force that shit into people even more

only the protest aspect will be there like in the 60s during vietnam or in the 80s during the hardcore punk underground against reagan. but the music? nah, shit doesn't have that intensity, now it's lyrics over content

here's your (you)

I hate liberals but even I admit most talented artists in the modern era have been lefty

>it's an user has spent too much time on Sup Forums and has been conditioned to think the word liberal means babbling tumblrina sjw

Everybody I know who plays an instrument these days sucks and the people who are good seem to have no creativity. They just know how to wank or cover Phish songs. I guess that probably has more to do with the people I associate with. But I agree that music needs to take a step away from the literary aspect. Learn to play the instrument well before you pour your gay emotions over 4 chords.

>we wuz romans n shiet
literally everything surrounding you right now was made by a white man. the computer you use, the school you attend, everything. but believing his makes me a neo nazi? why are libshits such sensationalistic babys?

ill give you that. arabs made huge steps during the dark ages while white christians were burning books. but by and large, germans, english, french, and italians gave more to the world than any non whites

Why do you think Western Culture is so much better than Eastern Culture?

Reminder that pretty much every generation thinks the one after them will send the world to hell in a handbasket and it has never actually been the case

probably because whites are just inherently superior

Actually the computer i'm using was made by Asian children so fuck you

>everything in the last 50 years was made by the most economically dominant countries
holy shit give this man an honourary degree

>because whites are just inherently superior
>but believing his makes me a neo nazi?

Lol holy shit get the fuck out of here

I can't wait until this black people trend stops. Then maybe we can all just live our own lives and quit it with this race shit

how did they get economically superior in the first place?

t. straight white man

Oh no, I'm in the majority

I'm a racial normie. Deal with it

like most empires get powerful: violence

>I wish people would stop talking about race
>I'm the NORMAL race, I'm the majority, white power!

Colonialism

Jealous much?

>i live in the western world

Nah, I live in a country with free healthcare, a leader that wasn't voted into power by hate and I live with people who generally get along.

It feels pretty good to be honest.

Whew boy. Your misconceptions about America are very embarrassing. Keep believing what the media tells you

>free healthcare? le media is LYING to you, make america hate again!!!

omg my whole existence is a lie. if only i had some muslims to hate while my social services get stripped away

Again, you don't know what you are talking about

So every white country that is economically successful is only that way because of violence and colonialism? Sweden? Finalnd? Switzerland? Denmark? Czech Republic? Poland? Pretty much all other european countries other than the one you are thinking about (UK). i fucking hate you cognitive dissonant liberals who go to lengths to explain how great non whites are compared to whites because of your pathetic white guilt? the truth is inconvertible. malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

They didn't invent it.

Yes, that's the reason.

In fact, every non-white empire is successful because of violence.

Perhaps you could drop the victim complex there Himmler.

>he thinks every country in the world envies America

lmao

I'm happy he won.
If you complain about democracy and the election you're a retard.
Sure, be upset that's understandable but don't cry because you didn't get your way

>THE ELECTION IS RIGGED. ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS A SCAM
-t. donald trump, winner of minority vote

>Loser's music

No thanks.

So if violence is a reason for economical superiority, why is so much of south america and africa such a wasteland of trash and despair? surely that amount of excessive violence would stimulate their economies

because most of the places that you're talking about have been ravaged by colonial european powers until ~50 years ago...?

Denmark had a fucking colonial empire user
>Pretty much all other european countries other than the one you are thinking about (UK).
Top kek user. Don't lecture someone on history when you're clearly fuckiny clueless.You should do some reading
> i fucking hate you cognitive dissonant liberals who go to lengths to explain how great non whites are compared to whites because of your pathetic white guilt?
Not a liberal, and I don't feel guilt for something I never did. Just trying to explain the huge impact colonialism had on the development of western Europe. Sounds like you really needed it explained for you, actually. I also don't think non-whites are superior. That'd be dumb. You shouldn't be so trigger happy that you construct a strawman every time someone disagrees with one of your points. It makes you look dumb.
>the truth is inconvertible. malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
lmao

>non music discussions on the music board
fuck off stormfags, keep it in your containment board

the only thing Sup Forums took over is Sup Forums's reputation as baby's first Sup Forums board

this is about as retarded as someone saying money buys power and you shouting OH YEAH WELL HOW COME MY MANAGER ISNT PRESIDENT THEN!?

Kek are you seriously going to sit here and tell people how to think about western civilization while saying the United Kingdom is the only country that partook in colonialism? How little do you fucking know? Weren't you supposed to learn this shit in high school?

they were ravaged because of their inferiority, which is my original point

such a big post for literally nothing beig said

>he listens to political music

beig words comin from this guy

Ok user I'll give you a bit more time to come up with an actual response. Shouldn't take too long considering how little my post said, right?

Dude why do you think they speak Dutch in Aruba? Because they liked the language?

I've said it before and I've said it again.

White Nationalism and white identity is faaaaaar more anti-establishment and rebellious than anything the mainstream music industry can put out. Any counter-signaling music made against Trump will, in all likelihood, be whiny BLM/SJW garbage.

Basically this:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4

>It'll all be utter garbage until he starts a war with Russia, or goes full fascist on a crowd of whiny protesters, or doesn't fulfill any of his promises on saving the working class, or does't fulfill any of his promises on fixing "broken" trade agreements, or some other shit, but after that happens, it'll be fucking great.

So like six months?

>they were ravaged because of their inferiority, which is my original point
Inferiority measured by what, exactly? You're the one who spoke of arabic empires being superior over "whites" in the dark ages. Did race not play in then but only is the deciding factor when it fits your argument?

prob gonna be a bunch of clones of pic related, with increasingly diminishing returns

You don't visit Sup Forums much do you?

>muh colonialism

reminder that asia was subject to european colonialism and is still better off than africa ever was or will be. even fucking vietnam is more successful than 90% of africa.

>It'll all be utter garbage until he starts a war with Russia

Why would he do this?

Putin pretty much got Trump elected so I'd be pretty surprised if Ameirca started a war with Russian.

A war against Assad or Crimeans is more likely desu.

this, unless it's art music

But Africa was a subject to European colonialism too

>why did a region with 2000+ year old empires survive?
>why did the asian empires exposed to european colonialism turn to shit so fast?

then how did asia take so much better to colonialism than africa?

Assad is Russias ally you reatard and the entire reason he's battling for power is because of the US taking advantage of the arab spring and sending in ISIS. If we get russia, than we get syria. If we ally with them, ISIS is gone and than Quatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and any other similar sect government will likely revolt against America and fuck over our oil deals and lead to the UN for support.

As usual, UN wont do anything, neither will NATO and Russia and US can force the oil lords to capitulate or roll over them and fuck em.

ideally.

Nigga you are just writing a debased form of Phoenician.

>the school you attend

Hate to break it to you...