youtube.com/watch?v=ijWm4SRZ03k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how?

MS Paint

yolo

NIce dubs

whats up with brazil being cut in half?

Seriously tho, fuck U.S. politicians and the Saudi Gov

Because only in the South there are white people, the north is African, is a dirt place

found donald trump

Basically anywhere poor and Muslim

Mate, How can u like China... Chinese is a sick people ... :(

England has a higher muslim population then germany
And why do you hate swiss?

Stupid argument...

>be german
>hate austria

but y tho

Aren't you a hateful little thing

sure they are like germans, but with aspergers
>cant speak properly
>arrogant
>started ww1
>started ww2
>no great culture (everything is stolen from germany)
they are like a chinese version of an iphone. we for ourselfs are shitty, but they try to be the same, but way poorer and even shittier. fucking mountainniggers.

Also disliking Germany, will change after we close the border, kill Merkel and throw out cucks and leeches.

If the Brexit happens my view on the UK will become better.

also checkem

mkay, fair criticism

You can't love Sweden and Canada while hating Africa. You're either ill informed or simply stupid.

>Also disliking Germany, will change after we close the border, kill Merkel and throw out cucks and leeches.
if only this fucked up society would/ could do that

lul, an Armenian that doesn't despise turkey

hold on a second you lil fucker.

>first off, you too have people who speak like us, kay?
>yes, we may be arrogant, but so are you.
>we didnt start, someone shot our dude in the head and we said "ey... u cant do that lil fuckboi"
>hitler may be austrian, but you guys gave him power
>we have wiener cafe kultur, so fuck off lil fuckboi

i lovethe landscape and IKEA

Pretty much everything

weeaboo.

If politicians, the media and universities stopped the propaganda machine and let economists and the police speak, it would take a month.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijWm4SRZ03k

Where is the new zealand

also true. We gonna get to see another Prussia v Austria war in thread?

fuck all of you

germanfags and britbongs disliking spain yet they have to go there to do their autistic stuff at parties while we refuse their muslim liberal shit

>using the term fuckboi unironically
Point made. Shoot up your country, then kill yourself.

Fuck I forgot about Japan

Goed zo Jan

No, I don't care that much to be honest, just wanted to make the statement that germany has it's flaws too. I'll fuck off now. I have important stuff to do.

pic related

>only arrogant cucks are bavarians and they speak the same like you "hoast moa a bia", id fucking kill myself
>yeah probalby, thats a point
>"hey austria, we are sorry, that was not a govermental act" - "yeah fuck off we dont respond"
>touché
>Beethoven, Goethe, Kant, Bach, Einstein, Guttenberg, Luther,Schiller, Brecht.......

hawt

It's completely beyond me how someone could not give a shit about the Africa and the middle east. If you like any western country, you should realize that the only threat to their culture comes from third world-ideology shit holes.

Done did a thing

fuck it we are done.
my university just gave a room to refugees to build a mosque. christians are still forbidden to live their religion because that disturbes them. this room is used only by mudslimes and you get detention if you enter. there was a party that wanted to forbit that room because our college does not want us to celebrate religion on campus and open it again for class. they were forbidden and students got detentioned and sued for racism.

tfw israel advocates genocide unironically

here you go

yah, that's some fucked up double standard cuck shit.

never been there. i want all those german mallorca faggots to die.they are a disgrace for the country.

She's hot, so she must be right.

Holy shit. What university are you at? I can only imagine it's Tübingen.

oh look a weeb

>rat face
>hot

yaaaahhh no

Where is NZ?

Koblenz.
Just dont go there. its cancer.
>pay 20 bucks more in a semster so refugees can study and eat and drive a bus for free

rip

Nahh I just wanted them to win ww2, if you actually looked a little closer at the countries I selected.

don't you think if these people weren't forced religion, they would be as hospitable too?

>Koblenz
Would've been my second guess. Why even go there, man? There are so many alternatives.

>Sits on fap threads all day
Stop trying to squeeze your hentai hobbies into politics and geography fag.

Right but anyway I doesn't care
There is a Polish youtuber that was hitchhiking Through the east and in most cases he was offered to sleep in mosque but on one circumstance
He need to gtfo when they praying, some peoples offered him food, water and money
They said that their God can't let anyone out from there that's hungry, thirsty and in need even if they doesn't have any money at all
He catch up with some peoples to drink homemade alcohol and one guy let him to film his daughter face even if the country was in sharia law
The worst you can say that you are not Christian because they most likely kill you if you doesn't believe in any God
You think why all of these peoples are there not here?
Because they doesn't have money for emigration, they don't support ISIS and local war.
Only the peoples that support it have the money to move with all theirs man armed here
Just to make mess in Europe too it's the part of their war

I see what's good about Norway, but I don't really get all the Sweden-love in this thread. It's a shitty country with shitty laws and it will severely crash within 10 years when the name is officially changed into what it already is: Swedi Arabia.

I don't put all the peoples inside one bag simply

Thats not the joke retard

I included most of Scandanavia in there because Northern countries and all.

But yes, it is difficult to watch a brother slowly kill himself.

>loves the country Sweden of genetic soup
>doesn't care about 2/3 of the earth
>Canadian

didn't surprise me.

I wonder if faggots from
>Andorra
>San Marino
>Holy See
>Liechtenstein
>Singapore
ever feel neglected.

Because I know peoples on west also doesn't like my polish mates because all they can do is kick some trash bins, scream KURWA! ! ! and make a mess
They can't even learn English I'm not a pro too but when I'm a guest in someone's country I try to speak like everyone other I try to be and act like a fucking guest, trying to understand their traditions and help as much as I can and cause my mommy learnt me a lot about propriety
I'm not another tracksuit slav

You forgot Vatican City

Faggot.

5/10 for making me reply.

Canadafag here.

Based on people I have met from these countries more than the countries themselves.

You also forgot Sealand

>hating scotland and wales yet oking england
there isn't a single universe where we could ever be friends

>loving luxembourgh
nice meme

Niggers, and sand niggers

My world view in a nutshell

Mentally retarded Britfag cement block.
Doesn't deserve mention.

>giving the US an OK instead of hate
Just what sort of person are you

I like your North America

>loving the US
your grandparents fought those tyrants you know

We have to go back to the roots, Germany and Austria are both important parts of German history and culture.
Although Prussia and the German Empire were a real big part.
Also Austria could have prevented the Prussian-Austrian war.

Kek.

>believing a Sup Forums meme as fact

I think I explained pretty much everything in my butthurt and I realize that's not proper board for that