Are you a fag if you don't appreciate pretty female feet?

Are you a fag if you don't appreciate pretty female feet?

I'm not saying you have to be submissive and sucking her toes, but generally a girl's feet are one of the most fem parts of her body compared to males. Doesn't it make you kinda gay if you can't get hard to a girl with a perfect pedicure, soft slender soles, and cute little flats, flip flops, or a pair of amazing high heels?

Because my mother didnt kick me as a child turning me into a footfag

Especially not those gorilla feet op

>mother didn't kick you
You were deprived?

cuck key

She needs B B C charms on that anklet.

I know : )

would being locked in chastity up your testosterone though? even though it will make you way more willing to do what your gf requests of you

girls with longer middle toes than their big toe tend to be more dominant over their male if his middle toe is shorter than his big toe.

I love how many males are now willing to be caged and putting their female's needs before theirs. In general women are stronger willed than men, but the chastity really helps you focus on what your girls needs.

guys show me your big feet

id lick that cum up

cb6000.com has sold 5 million of their chastity cages in the US. that's 3% of the male population. and while they make the most popular male chastity cage, there are several other companies, like holytrainer who are not outselling cb6000, that are selling a lot of male chastity cages. it's definitely the next big thing as far as relationship sex lives are concerned.

I love being caged by my girlfriend, we're not into cuckolding, but since im not longer able to fap, i conentrate so much more on pleasuring her pussy and her barefeet

found one : )

sweet

I want nothing more than to get locked but I can't because I have a micropenis. I even had maturemetal make me a custom cage but I still couldn't keep it on.

do you have girlie feet?

can i see your feet fag?

More cum on soles pl0x

It's candy ass faggots like you that make fear for the future of society.

That's genetics tell you to never reproduce.

does having a female foot fetish make you more likely to be into chastity and cuckolding?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my gf's feet. I massage her feet every day when we get some from work, and we have sex at least 4 times a week. She's a programmer at a big medical software company, and they really let their programmers dress down, and she gets to wear flip flops to work. She always wears 2-3 toerings and an anklet. She knows I love doing it, but she makes me suck her toerings off her toes before she lets me inside her(she cleans her feet though, i dont like dirty feet)

what size are her feet do you have pics of yours nest to hers?

What the fuck? I wear a size 13 shoe.

it's females turn to lead society, us males tried and we failed. there's still racial biggotry, no equality, we still cling to stupid things like limited immigration and open borders. and worst of all, the amount of interracial marriages is nowhere near where it should be because the disgusting patriarchy intimidates people into only sexing their same skin color.

Male or female, feet are fucking
disgusting, deformed, and smelly.
It's the humans first defense against
dog shit.

So cut off your feet, suck on them and
shove em up your ass.

Dick size isn't genetic. Micropenis is caused by a hormonal imbalance during pregnancy. I have knocked up two different women.

we don't share, sorry, our sex stays in our bedroom. she'd be pissed at me even posting user

>please may i see them please?

the rapid popularity of the male chastity cage is amazing. it literally makes males feel what life without a penis is like. I love how it turns their penis into a clit : ) granted, it only applies in relationships, but they have to work harder to get what they want(no foot massage, no 30 minutes of oral, no getting unlocked for you mister !) deal with more humiliation(i love making him wear panties instead of his boxers while he's in chastity, if he refuses-automatic +15 days locked up) and they have to pee sitting down : ) : ) : ) (such an underrated benefit of male chastity) no more standing and peeing for them.