Calling on the collective wisdom : My girlfriend bought a used car and it has these in it, driver and passenger side...

Calling on the collective wisdom : My girlfriend bought a used car and it has these in it, driver and passenger side, what are they? Tiny speakers?

Bump

Yes they are tiny speakers.

The government is watching you, rip that shit out and burn the car.

the lens looks like a light, but it could be a camera

The government is watching you

Dome lights.

>what are they? Tiny speakers?
I wonder if there is a way to find out.
Does the car have a stereo installed?

it's a light. not a lens. there might be a switch in the car somewhere

its for the aftermarket alarm system m8, just rip 'em out

Could be i mic for an aftermarket car phone

Alarm sensor...

Those are lights, which you well know, because they come on whenever you open the doors.

Haha, gonna go with tiny speakers.. But just have to figure out where they lead to now.. cos its not the radio.

looks like a ultrasonic sensor

that's a subwoofer

Makes sense as an alarm.

Faggot detection system. Guessing you need tip know how to turn off its siren

My friend has something like this on the driver side. But it's a microphone for hands free phone calls. If your stereo deck allows you to link your phone you should give it a try.

Tweeters

This guy is right.

Also checked nigga >9000

God knows if they're wired right cos they dont light up if they are lights. Hence the confusion. Will just rip em out.

Not sure of you niggers are trolling or really this retarded.

its a mic. i just put one in that exact same spot 3 days ago.

It's a microphone for calling people fag

Nerve gas spray nozzles.

its a mobile speaking assistance by nsa

Kek

They're dildos m8

Except the previous owner routed the microphones through a transmitter via the car's own antenna to a satellite in order to record and save her conversations so s/he could fap to them later.

Is a steering aid for people like Steven hawking.

It's a microphone. My uncles car has one. It's like the 90's version of what we now take for granted in new vehicles known as Bluetooth