Shroomsss

Shroomsss

Currently growing B+ shrooms.
And interested how other Sup Forumstards grow them.

- I tried using aluminium for not letting the kit grow pins on the side or bottom.
- Cold shocking when you have to hydrate it for twelve hours in the fridge.

As i said how do you guys grow shrooms?

Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/search.php?terms=pf tek
shroomery.org/8409/PF-Tek
instructables.com/answers/hydrogen-peroxide-plus-aluminium-equals-what/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Current harvest....

How the kit somewhat looks..

i just use the same socks for like a week and boom.
got all kinds of sweet shrooms.

what does a cycle cost you? from spore to harvest?

also, are these psychedelic? or just food?

what do you like about them they always taste like slimy shit to me

Well time related it took about a month from beginning of may to grow pins till 2 of june were i had the first harvest.

From first to second took about two weeks to grow. And second to third one and half week.

Pick them before they open, the active ingredients are concentrated more at that point

Pure psychedelic my friend..

Well they taste like dried up vegetables..
If you mean slimy you ate them while moist or you had truffles..

Don't buy kits!! Get spores and do the pf tek the first few times, then you can spawn to bulk Coco coir and get fuck tons. Each cake from the pf tek will give you about a quarter

My mistake that the one in the right below corner had his wings opened before i picked him out.

are they shitake?

Assuming you have experience with it.
Any links for me?

Check out the shroomery it has endless articles. Some dudes on there have been doing it for years. Just search for pf tek

No man cubensis b+..
Producing psilocybine

Will do.

wow they look like shitake mushrooms lol

We are also planning to be using an old aquarium with temp, moist and light regulators...

But we kinda need some investment to start the damn project. Also the reason we had a kit bought for like 40 euro's. And planning to sell a portion for 10 euro's each.

i meant how much money does it cost you.

Answer given mate.

jenes deutsche klopapier

https: // azarius.nl/smartshop/magic-mushrooms/grow-kits/mushroom-grow-kit-ready-to-grow-bplus/

Bin nicht deutsch, eerder nederlands. ;')

ahhhh, but close.

looks like the same shitting papes i got
lidl yo

Hahaha Lidl pffff
Aldi ftw :P

but im amerifag

How does one grow their own shrooms then?

shroomery.org/search.php?terms=pf tek
shroomery.org/8409/PF-Tek

just started to put mine into fruiting. I used 5 quarts of spawn...hoping to get a decent yeild :) will post more pics at request.

do

Much obliged.

Yeah we are interested to grow in an old aquarium. So i am interested to see how you created a substrate from spores.

I used a clear 66 quart tub and cut hole in it and filled them with polly fil to allow airflow. Also all I used for the spawn substrate was vermiculite and organic brown flower. the substrate I have in the tub is Coco coir. I will most more pics.

You use an plastic case to put it al in.
But what is that reflecting fiber around it?

MMMMoney Shot

Hmm do you regulate the moist?
I assume having air flow means lowering the moist inside.

I have a indoor hydroponics tent I got on amazon for $100. Its a 5x5x7 and is easy to keep steril.

Noted.

Is odor control a concern when stealth growing shrooms?

MMMMoney Shot***

I just followed the videos of two hippy dudes on YouTube to grow mine. Worked really well, I got an ounce off of 6 cakes. Each cake coming from one of those 1/4 size canning jars.

I think you can find them by just searching up Let's Grow Schrooms.

Hmm looks pretty good.
Hard on its way to produce fruitiess

I even have a hepa filter set up. *also from amazon*

So assuming we use and old aquarium.

- Tent
- Filter
- light?
- moisturizing?

This is only my first run. Not even my final form bro.

question for shroom experts, ive done shrooms about 10 times up to a full eigth, one of the best nights of my life
>Buy shrooms from my best plug, he has really strong shit
>take 2.5 and this girl takes 1.5
>Start having worst trip of my life, try to puke but cant
>comtmplate suicide to make it stop
>Cousin takes same shrooms 3g, she is in hell, literally cant remember her name, full ego death
>i decide to take 3 caps before class one day, puking hard everywhere, still go to class tripping out of my mind
Were these shrooms laced or was it some fungus growing on them. ive never had shrooms this strong with such a physical reaction and bad trips among 3 people seperately

I already live in a very humid place so I dont worry too much about moister rn cuz its my first run (Sometime later I can sink money in that) as for a light im just using a regular flouresnt light i picked up at a local grow shop for seedlings.

They were probably just regular mushrooms laced with LSD

ever heard of penis envys? cuz they are twice as potent as cubes and they will kick your fucking ass off just a couple caps.

>regular mushrooms laced with LSD
you're fucking really dumb man

Well op here.

I had an experience half a year ago were a younger brother had its third experience with shrooms.

He weighs around 50kg and had 3 grams. It was enough for him to experience ego death and wanting to die. By simply asking us to perform such thing.

We turned his so called bad trip to a good one.
By just going outside and talk about the feelings we experience. Took about an hour for him turning back.

Assuming he had to much incentives if its the correct word for it *not native english.
Sometimes to much light, crowdness and so on can manipulate an experience to the point you cannot handle it anymore.

Seek silence and comfort in or outside. Sometimes music even helps me coming back to reality

Ive had envies, these just looked like regular cubes and even envies wouldnt have such a physical reaction
i dont think my boy would lace them with acid, ive had his acid and its not like this, and if it was acid i wouldve tripped much longer than the 6 hours i tripped and the come up would b much longer

Idk what to say about this

yeah when i had this bad trip i listened to pink floyd which calms me down when i trip but even this gave me anxiety, i laid in my bed in the dark alone listening to music and i got intense closed eye visuals. Also i literally became my bed if that makes sense, like i lost my body

Well you just have to accept that there is no turning back at some point. Go with the flow as i would say.

Hard to understand maybe for new peeps.

For anyone who feels they have anxiaty while tripping on shrooms just smoke weed. they go hand and hand.

i tripped at least 10 times before this on shrooms, 5 times acid, 3 times dxm, this was the worst trip i ever had neext to mixing 2c-b with shroons and weed

I have the urge to keep myselve in control when i feel like going to the 'bad side'.

Like talking to myselve..
Idk it sounds really crazy..

We're all mad here :)

Does weight effect how high you get on shrooms?

Weed is a fine option though.
Also used weed with lsd two times and it triggered the lsd twice back then ^^
used like 25-50 times? idk exactly.. Its also not the first kit i/we have. Its the fourth one now.
Also three times lsd..
Four times 2CB..
Three times 4FA, New designer drugs.. Still legal to buy here.

does autism effect your brain?

Well i am a perfect example of how not to be living :P
Currently weighing around 120kg.
For me to experience some visuals i have to eat 4/6gr

It's "hand IN hand" you fucking idiot. Fucking moron. Not hand AND hand that makes no sense you stupid piece of shit. You make me so damn angry I wish I could beat your shit in right now.

>ate] [Auto] No new posts
Does your dad affect your anus.

I disagree with this entirely. Maybe it works for some, and I've just got weird body chemistry or something, but mixing anything with shrooms (Alcohol, weed, etc) just muddies up the trip. It's never as vibrant or intense as just taking shrooms alone.

In my experience, the way to prevent anxiety is to have a good environment, don't rush, have people you're cool with around or trip by yourself, and just let the trip happen. Trying to fight it or rush it are typically the reasons trips go south.

How do you even start to grow? Like where do get the materials and shit?

Totally agree with you.

We use this spot with friends on camping to relax and take all kinds of shrooms.

Eat 4.5 dried grams and sit back and enjoy. if you feel you need more in 2 hours redose another 2 grams. pro tip btw, find something to do for 6 hours. maybe some movies or games/music.

Do it then pussy faggot.

and that's why i love dutch u know

That spot looks perfect for it.

Do you guys typically eat them dry, or fresh? Or, make tea with them?

Lol @ laced with LSD.

Nobody does this. Nobody laces anything without malacious intent or for themself. Why would you give away free drugs?

Yeah we can watch television, listen to music or walk outside. Also a lake next to the camping to relax

Sometimes a friend of mine brings his pc with a mix board.

Hmm my best experience so far is dried shrooms.
One time tried soaky shrooms... yukkkk

Dried shrooms have the best taste for me :P

Tea i never tried b4.

It's not free people buy it thinking its a magic mushroom but really it's LSD theyre getting.

I love PC gaming while high on shrooms tbh cuz you can pull off plays no one could even imagine would work because only you know they work. if that makes any sense.

Well assuming its done with lsd...

How much dosage like ? 50mg 120mg or even above 200mg?

Would it be cheaper to produce then or just make shift scam?

I've done shrooms once before and it was by far the greatest experience of my life. I was with two of my friends (with a third one coming and going) in my dorm room. We stayed in there the whole time. But I think what made it such a good time for me is that I was so comfortable doing anything in front of those three friends. We all did drugs. We have all already talked about some of our deepest thoughts with each other. We've all seen each other naked. Nothing any of us could have done would have made any of us feel uncomfortable. If you have feinds like that, I highly recommend tripping with them. When you're on shrooms, you begin to see the layers of personality in each person. If you don't know someone well enough, the bad layer might throw off your own vibe and maybe that's a trigger of bad trips? Sometime during the trip on of my other (not as good of a) friend walked in and I did not feel good around him.

Tea is the best way to go in my opinion. First time I did it was one of the best trips I've ever had. Made a simple shroom-infused black tea that I mixed with a bit of lemonade. I just chilled with some music on and drank up.

I noticed doing it that way as opposed to dry/fresh allows your body to absorb it quicker. I felt the effects much sooner that way and it was definitely more intense. I also fasted a bit beforehand which helped as well.

Thinking about to try it the next experience.
How much did you used on water and shrooms ?
Like 4gram or is it wise to take less

Does somebody knowe whats happening when tinfoil gets in contact with 2h2o... my buddy is using the one way pasta cups and peroxide.

would be glad to know.thx

I used about 4 grams of shrooms for that one; this next trip I have planned I'm going to be amping things up and shooting for about 7.

Water amount was about 2 cups (0.5 liters). There are plenty of guides you can find online through a google search that explain how to make the tea properly, including steeping times for the shrooms.

Well after consulting a friend of mine on TS and google....

Points out that it would start to oxidate or rusting....

instructables.com/answers/hydrogen-peroxide-plus-aluminium-equals-what/

>50mg 120mg or even above 200mg
are you trying to kill someone?

this is ridiculous, underage obviously. everybody reacts differently to weed. smoking can intensify a trip and potentially making it worse, sparking more anxiety. smh

Yeah i mean micro but i forgot about that ^^

If youre a pot head and you like smoking weed then smoke weed while you do it. it will make it 100x better.

bought a growkit on the Internet like 3 months ago. 4th flush was like 5 times better than the first ones in terms of effects and I still don't know why

Whatever makes YOU comfortable.

oh well im a pothead but smoking gives me anxiety sometimes, lol so fuck smoking it on shrooms imho FOR ME.

exactly thank YOU

Mind blown....

"I don't think hydrogen peroxide can cut through that. Feel free to try it, though."

it will cut through even if its only a sollution 0,6% in water.

next thing is, tinfoil has amounts of lead in it... so not only Aluminum oxide will be formed but also very mean lead oxide.

this is what concerns me.