Hi Sup Forums

hi Sup Forums

pic related, these fuckers are invading my home as we speak. What's your best ant-killing-method.

fire a lot of fire

I like the idea, but they are in my home, cant set fire to the apartment

ok jokes aside you need vinegar ants hate it just put some of it to your door or wherever they come from

Vinegar...

I went a mixture of sodium hypochlorite and water, and they dont really seem to like that either. If it fails I will try vinegar then

/THREAD

>

All of them.
All of the ant-killing methods are my favorites.
Doesn't matter, really, as long as I kill some ants.
Then I harvest the meat and gogo bbq.

Best dinner ever. Antmeat superior.

the only answer

Zyklon B. trust me its safe for humans.

smash with a hammer until you have enough ant-paste to build a small wall around wherever they are coming from.

keep the angriest fastest ones and carefully slide them ass first on a toothpicks and place those in regular intervals on the wall of antpaste

as stupid as ants are i believe they will still get the message

>kek

But user....we just need a roof over our heads. We have no home. Please understand. Don't kill us

Nerve gas

But sodomy is illegal user

You need vinegar around the seems of your house,
Boil some water add curry powder to it and dump it on anthills and in-between sidewalks where they're at
They hate grits,they eat them then the grits swell up and they die
Water them until you drown the anthills
Get some raid ant spray on some food so the ants carry it home and destroy the colony

I murder you guys for fun antanon!

Termites. You seen that edgy film Antz?

But why user?
We are humble, we help reduce food space....

Not when you fuckers are all over the floor and bite.

My advice is follow them back to their hole and flood it with soap water i had an invasion of red ants and thats how i got rid of them.

Clean the house you fuck en filthy animal.

Or give them what they want and maybe they will leave you alone