Asked a smashed Australian anything

asked a smashed Australian anything

Where in Aus you cunt?

the south area

What were the economic effects of buying back the guns in 1996?

Aren't all aussies always smashed

That narrows it down to 4 possible states and Tasmania.

i will be truthful the last time i saw an aussy with a gun he was called a pussy for need a weapon to kill a roo

no there are the fucking imagrents that come from them Asia there as bad as your Mexicans

south Australia you absolute fuck wit iv seen smarter retards then you

Best reply i've ever had on Sup Forums.

also never call an aussy a pussy cos you will get curved stomped

you said the southern area of australia. Western Australia is partly in the southern area of australia. South Australia is in the southern area of Australia. Victoria is in the southern area of Australia. New South Wales is also partly in the Southern area of Australia.Tasmania is also in the southern area of australia.
If you want people to know you're from South Australia. Just say you're from 'South Australia'. Not the 'South Area', you cooked cunt.

Doesn't matter anyway, south australia is literally churches, grapes and cunts. Who cares anyway.

i swear to fuck if you ever put south Australia and those imbreading Tasmanian cunt i will personally come over there and fuck your face up like i did your mum you absolute shit head horse fucking cunt fucker shit cunt

dont you even shit talk south Australia at least we have better pussy than your shit sate

I'm guessing you're a man of quite regal habits?

Your AFL teams are shit. Your capital city is shit. Never heard of, seen nor met an attractive female from SA.

regal fuck me at least i get more pussy than your pussy less shit fucking retard looking motherfucker

Are you an abbo, or is this your first beer? Clearly can't hold your liquor. Your shit posting isn't even good: fuck off and let a half decent state's drunks take over your pathetic thread cunt

how bout you go fuck your self you self fucking sister fuck bet you live with those fucking lebs you filthy fuck face and fuck you i have been drinking since i was 14 downing shots like they were nothing

South Australia - the place that proves Tasmanian's can swim

Nsw best state oce ya white dogs

Fuck off summer

The old 'i put my doodle in a hole more than you' insult. classic.
Please choke on your vomit tonight.

fuck off you leb filled mother fucking shit head

Not the best at winning origin.

oh god my feelings there bleeding
at least im to a 30 year old wizard

I didn't know illiteracy in Australia was a problem.

your right it was a big problem at least we dont have a big gun tolling nigger problem

It's clearly not nothing. Unless this is how average SA people talk, and you're just all illiterate.

I haven't followed origin since i was 12

no its how we talk after drink enough to drown a orphanage

The first step is admitting that you are powerless over alcohol.

Neither have the NSW origin team.

Do you require
All the kings horses and All the Kings men?

Because you've not stopped being a faggot new friend.

5114 checking in, ADL REP

oh god no my one fear confrontation
the only problem with that is we dont beat are wife ween we get smashed unlike some else
but you would not know the feeling of having any sort of woman close to you

See, I've also done that tonight. And if you could read, you would be able to tell, because my grammar is pretty average right now.

Basically you're either inbred or retarded, or you can't hold your liquor becuase you're a pussy. Which one is it?

HA

Do you agree that unless the government does something about Sudanese youths our country will be fucked and end up like America within the next 30 years?

Yeah, we should let more in, otherwise we'll end up going backwards just like America has

oh shit that must be alot seeing as you people have a problem abandoning your children so what how much did you drink enough to drown like 800 children

and what did he say?

Is ur gayass place a country or continent

fuck me Sudanese youth that shit ant nothing to are real problems and thats the fucking abos taking all the free buss money those fuckers are worst than any imagrents

Your shit makes no sense

We haven't let any in in about 5 years. The government actually realised it was a total mistake. The problem now is somehow making them intergrate into Australian society. I can definitely see another race riot, similar to Cronulla, happening in Melbourne over the next few years.

i will be honest i can read that and what ever i said the i is sorry
for the first time in Sup Forums history someone is sorry

You realise Australia actually does have a domestic violence and binge drinking problem right?

Integration is a key thing, but the Liberals just wont, and Labour probably wont either.

Where I live in East-Melbourne they're pretty chill, or just not here. It's majority asians anyway so no one seems to care much, or at least openly about race.

you're a drunk, gazza

wait
holy shit your right we have like a 1% domestic violate rate were america has like a 1 in 4

dont call me that you fucking abbo cunt

The western suburbs are a total cluster fuck. So are Springvale and Dandenong. I'm just happy I'm moving to Queensland next month to get outta there.
All other ethnicities seem to integrate fine. Even Muslims. Australia is a great example of how well Muslims can integrate. Sudanese just don't seem to want to though.

how much goon have you had?

i am unsure about a few milk cartons worth

fuck off mexican, we don't want you here. all you boarder jumpers with your man buns, dress shirts and limp wrists can fucken stay in sydney with the wogs and muslims.

1 in 3 australian women have been physically abused. That is not 1% you fuckhead.

Fuck up ya alcoholic coon.

stop getting drunk you pussy

Not OP but 1 slab of some carlton draught, and a fair few glasses of goon in. Always a good night for goon.

QLD has a fuck load of angry islanders. Prepare to get started by fobs every time you go out to party.

Fuck off boong. Stop fucking you sister in the middle of the street and do something productive you black cunt

>The western suburbs
That's half the problem. West Melbourne has always been a shitshow. Don't know much about Dandy, but most of the big crimes are methheads I'm pretty sure. I just moved out more east this year, and the amount of methheads is insane compared to where I was living.

Also this

im sorry im not using your fucking woman's and child abuse study from London

Anybody else hate that Rosie Batty cunt?

you fucking calling me a Tasmanian sister fucker you dick weed leb fuck face Queensland mother fucker

pffft fuck off cunt

islanders are great people, never had an issue with them, i've worked on thursday island, and they're good cunts. Abbos are the fucken worst.

why admit to drinking literal piss?

Were you using the 'this sounds about right to me' study instead?

Livin in western suburbs in fine if you choose the right ones. Live in west foots instead of foots for one example. Just know where to live and where to avoid etc.

>Anonymous 06/18/16(Sat)01:19:03 No.69
Poor uni student, no money cause no job because lol decided to get a degree in a shit industry with no jobs. Studying another degree to bide time till another job. 10/10 worth the debt.

no i used i can see that so close enough study you fucking shit head

I'm not talking about Thursday Island you absolute shit cunt. I'm talking about Brisbane QLD

Holy fuck. That guy does NOT represent all South Australians.

you didn't use any study you fuckwit. Just another shitcunt spouting facts that aren't true and misinforming everyone.

Footscray is fine now. Just a bunch of Hipster fucks with the occasional derro. The current shit hole of the western suburbs is Melton. Total hole.

Not gonna lie i moved to sa 10 years ago and its a shit hole, cant talk shit about adelaide though its the cleanest city in australia especially with all the old stone buildings still

you know what your right if i cant see it propely its proberly wrong

lol try again fuckhead, im a telecommunication tech, no uni degree needed.

really cunt?

i barely see any darkies in brisbane, do you live in darra/inala or some other nigger nest?

My relatives live in Mentone. Is that a shit hole?

That's why I like west foots. No derros, quite but you can go to derro city whenever you want.
Was responding to Q. about drinking literal piss. Doesn't taste "so bad" once you've had some beers and can't taste things anymore

You don't see any islanders in Bris or you don't see any abos in Bris?
If you're talking about abos you're right, ive lived in brisbane for 10 years and i've only ever seen like 10-15 total.
Islanders though. Holy shit. Every single night i go into the city to drink with friends there's a problem with a fob. Every night.
Last weekend i was sitting in the smokers section and this random fat fucking fob walked over to me and so obviously went out of his way to trip on my foot so that he had a reason to fight me. Ridiculous.

>cleanest city in australia
Because it's basically Liberal Party City

Shit's embarrassingly white-people-stereotype though. It's about as cultured as Singapore. Pretty shit unless a good night out is ditch weed and awkwardly dancing with the low-tier girls that didn't move to Melbourne/Sydney for uni.

Yep.

you know what im proud as tits of this thread it was just me being smashed then getting angry at some random fuck faces
you whant know the true i just need to do something till the next hunger games thread came but you guys
you were just absolute cancer to me and it makes me proud i would wipe away a tear but im to aussy to do that

yeah, i meant abbos. i dont see many islanders around either, what bars are you going to?

i pretty much stay in fortitude valley and the city when i go, head to eagle st pier for dinner and then go back to the valley and hop around. maybe you're just a scary looking cunt.

i have one mate that EVERYONE tries to fight, he's about 6'1" ripped, bald, always looks angry, but is a really nice bloke, but because hes so big every drunk fuckhead tries to show off by mouthing off.

fuck up you sooky cunt, get another beer or i'll set my rotty on you

EAT A DICK YOU FAGGOT CUNT IV GOT ENOUGH WHISKEY AND COLA LEFT HEAR TO KILL A MAN

that's a wasted double-dubs if i ever saw one

you should neck yourself

it was a not a wast and this comment only brings a tear closer to my eye

5114 smitty boys

>whiskey AND cola

fucken bitch, all you need is the whiskey.

You are a complete puss.

well eat a dick my bar is near empty mate the only thing i got left is mix and cans

also if any of you fuck face could make a hunger games thread for me that would be much appreciated

And you prefer the Lebo's in Sydney, the Hipster Vegans in Melbourne, the Abbo's in Darwin and Perth and the tourists and stuck up cunts in Brisbane?

have you got food in your fridge?

I will normally head to x&y, The Brightside, The Family or Bowler.
It's normally around West End where most of the violence starts but it's happened a couple of times in The Valley.
I do have a big beard and i'm at this weird weight now where i look buff with clothes on but really im just chubby. I've been told I tend to look angry most of the time too.
The joys of overbearing masculinity -_-

I have an excuse not to visit them now :D

Do you like Vegemite / Marmite