Cute feet thread. Lets go

Cute feet thread. Lets go.

Bumb

Bump

Have you ever sucked feet? I'm suck my gfs feet next time I see her. What feet taste like?

salty :)

Not OP, but: I did and it really depends if they are clean or not. If clean, they do not have taste. If not freshly washed they have weak scent, but it should not be a problem for a feet-lover

I once gave her a foot massage and my hands smelt like feet but I liked it. How hot is it?
In a good way right?

i know a girl who uses my face as her footstool while she plays games or watches movies. best experience in the world. pic related

There's this girl in a brothel I go to that has the absolute best smelling feet I've ever had in my face. Pussy is great too. Pic unrelated

Since you're experienced. Can you suck feet so hard that it'll leave a hickey? I made a bet with my girlfriend that I can leave a hickey on her foot.

The only thing better than cute, clean feet? Cute clean feet in pantyhose.

I suck my gfs feet everytime we fuck.
Its dope.
Doesnt really have a taste cause shes a germaphobe and is always clean af

I'm going to suck my gfs feet soon but after we go out on a date, that means her feet will be sweaty. Will it ruin it?

They shouldnt be too sweaty, depends if you like sweaty feet or not lol.
I personally only like clean feet for the same reason that i wouldnt want to eat a dirty sweaty pussy.
If youre that worried have a shower together after your date.

i wish more girls wore toerings, they really seemed to fade in popularity after 2008. luckily i graduated college in 09' so i had all that time of seeing prime girls wearing flip flops, anklets, and sometimes 3-4 toerings.

what happened, why don't girls wear them anymore? they love bringing attention to their barefeet, otherwise they wouldn't spends hundreds of $ on toenail polish and pedicures. what better than a shinny piece of gold around her toe to get guys or other girls to check out her cute feet?

no but thats not my thing anyways. however once she fell asleep on the sofa and i spent the whole night sucking her toes. she didnt even mind

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng @ that strength then relaxing curl of her toes

and dem toerings

please come back toerings, pls

i know some celeb girl said something about toerings being unhealthy for girls to wear, it was total bullshit, cant even remember the bitch, but im going to blame her

If your gf has long toenails do they disturb you while sucking?

Haven't seen one good set of toes yet

with you Sup Forumsro, what a bitch. ignorant people fucking up fetishes for others.

shes not my gf. dont know never had a girl with long nails

Why wait till shes asleep?
I always give my GF foot massages, and in return she lets me suck on her toes whilst im doing it.
Its a fucking sweet agreement

Holy shit. This feet is hot.

drives me crazy when girls put their feet on tables right in front of me.

I love how feminine girl's feet are compared to males. well cut and painted toenails. soft and smooth hairless skin. their toes tend to have more of a natural curl to them, maybe this is more prevalent today since so many girls are wearing flip as early as middle school everyday to attract males and most girls use their toes to frip their flip flops so they just curl them naturally which is cute as fuck. Girls have absokutely amazing well defined pink arches compared to males. their insteps are so sensitive to the touch, no girl isn't completely relaxed by a foot massagewhere you use one thumb to rub along her arch and the other to just do circles in her instep.

>do i pay too much attention to female feet?

have a gf now, and i am very intimate with her barefeet, toe sucking, sometimes two long massages a day, footjobs always instead of handjobs if she doesnt feel like having me inside her

AND she's a bit oc a cuckquean and when we go out, she points out other girls with sexy feet to me and we talk about how cute the other girl barefeet are together

sounds like a sweet arrangement.

same here. she just fell asleep during toe sucking and i continued till morning

Fake and gay

been in 3 relationships, all 3 girls LOVED foot massages and were very open to toe sucking and even come to love it and get wet and started rubbing their pussy while i sucked their toes.

all long as you don't sperg out on the first date and beg to suck a girl's toes, 99% she's going to be open to it once she's comfortable with you. i'd say after your 2nd time having normal sex, have her put her legs up, and kiss her insteps and lick up to her toes and suck her toes slightly as you have sex. from then on she'll love it even when you're not fucking.

They shouldn't taste like anything in particular. I suck my gf toes all the time and it's great

No one else into pantyhosed feet?

This! Great advice for newbies

Sorry user, I like my feet nude

Sounds great, how did you end up being her foot slave?

>drives me crazy when girls put their feet on tables right in front of me.
same bro.

i personally love feet in fishnets. hnnnnng

ME. It's so hot. especially the soles

i love how unevenly her toes are spread : )

god, if you don't find female feet cute you're such a fag.

being a footfag is awesome, say you begin dating in the winter. she's no wearing very revealing clothing, naturally human sex drives are down. BUT after a dinner date you're watching a movie and she peels off her socks (drives me crazy when they do it without their hands, the first sock is often a cute struggle to get off, then they catch the top of the other sock with their big toe and peel it off) and has her barefeet next to yours and only starts to slightly cuddle.

as a footfag, you already started to get hard as fuck as she started taking her socks off, say after she's barefoot, she cuddles, with you, wants to take it further and before she even feels your crotch, you notices how fucking hard you are.

how fucking good does that make her feel?

being a footfag, amazing for you obviously, especially if you live in a area with lots of barefoot girls (i live in a college town and it's crazy the amount of girls that go to class barefoot here for some reason) AND it's amazing for girls because it really boosts their self esteem which makes them want to go further with you

>footfag master-race reporting

all kinda of typos and grammar errors because i got hard as fuck and distracted thinking about my gf's barefeet and what im going to do with them when she gets home from work

also as i said, i live in a college town, it's june. every girl on campus is wearing flip flops, slipped off her flip flops and propped her feet up while she enjoys the summer sun, OR thinking of the college i live near is a private liberal arts college with lots of rich hipster girls that love to go class barefoot to defy the patriarchy but are really only getting me and my gf and other footfags horny(but why not let them go on pretending)

yeah it's great fun to be aroused by something girls show off all the time in public.

and foot massages are a great ice-breaker if you're trying to find a way to go further with a girl. which is, of course, perfect.

Dragonfeet finally posted his face on his tumblr!!

He's actually kinda cute wtf. wish he'd posted himself in a less weird position so I could actually see what he looks like tho

I thought you were trolling him but jesus christ that actually is him.

That fucking scene man, I want that drink.

I literally was just about to pop in to tell you guys

oh well

dragonfeet reporting. how're you guys doin'?

no new oc since last time i posted a few days ago tho

unless you're going to college for an engineering or science oriented degree, you're wasting you're time and money there unless you're there to see lots of girls wearing flip flops, or just completely barefoot.

i went to big state college got a useless degree, but my parents paid for it so im not jew debt fucked, and my career took me to a new town with a small private college that is 70-30 female-male and the girls are "empowered"-feminist-and-barefoot-as-fuck. whether im going for a run that day or just taking it easy with a walk, i always go through campus since im still young enough to not be that old creeper. hell even if im still here as an old creeper, the college is mostly interwoven with the town so i'll still get to see plenty of barefoot girls.

another really cute thing to note is while i've seen them walk into their classroom buildings barefoot, they carry their flip flops in their backpacks because they have to put them on to get into starbucks.then they just take them off again when they go to sit outside to get big boobs and thighs from the 700 calorie mocha they're drinking.

i don't think i'd be this big of a foot creep without my gf encouraging me tbh, she's a girl that loves having her feet enjoyed and she is also turned on by other girl's feet and is turned on by me being turned on by other girl's feet so we go out and creep college girl (both of us are only 4-5 years since graduated so it's not that creepy) barefeet.

You've come a long way from not revealing anybody's face, dragonfeet. Now pretty much everyone's face is accounted for. Any new pics of your lovely sister?

perfect example of that "natural curl" girls have in their toes. especially prevalent in girls with longer middle toes. not only are girls with longer middle toes more kinky, more into femdom, but their toes are more cute and curly too!

if you've seen this set already, then no

I was nervous about posting myself bc I don't like drawing attention to myself, and I think i look pretty bad, too??

Any more?

I've seen that one the other day. Ah well, Summer's almost here so I guess its just a matter of time before you bring us more of her.
I get what you mean, dude. It took a lot of courage regardless of how you look. You don't look half bad. One friendly piece of advice though, a haircut would do you wonders dude :P

if you have girl feet in your mouth, you're succeeding at life.

Moar of this girl.

This. Here I am alone fapping to feet that you actually get to play with so who am I to comment on your looks?

I don't take selfies. ever. for the record.

and I haven't got a cut since may of '14. I have a really bad fear of barbers, tbh

You're welcome boys

anyways back to feets

this is my fetish

THE TOE CURL !

i have an autistic obcession with the feminine toe curl

sadly my gf's toes are pretty straight. maybe she had toe-braces locked on her toes to straighten them out like teeth... : (

why do feet smell like POOOOOOOOOO???????

barbers are your friends, in my experience, but eh, who am I to judge ya. :P
I'll just sit here and enjoy whatever you post next

they literally don't tho

Lose the hair. It doesn't suit you.

I know the curl you mean man. Didn't know there were people who were into such specific things though.

it's too much of my persona at this point.
its kinda my identifying feature.
MOST people seem to like it okay. and it looks pretty okay when its actually washed.

mmm, 90s-era Bridget Fonda.

Toe rings are not making those disgusting ugly feet any more attractive at all...

goddess

any tattooed feet?

I found a new pic of her the other day, someone posted an imgur album with this.

I don't THINK I've ever gotten any as far as OC is concerned.