Describe how you'd fuck her and I'll post pics of her smooth pink pussy

Describe how you'd fuck her and I'll post pics of her smooth pink pussy.

So, anyone want to see her little shaved slit?

Sex her in vagina with my penis, missionary expedition.

Good enough to get us started. Isn't this one pristine pussy?

You lie! Her pussy is brown faggot

Will post one additional pic per comment, and I got plenty

Choke her with my banjo strings, drill a hole in her belly, fuck it while poking her eyes out.

You can play banjo? Is it hard to learn?

I'd push her on the ground and tear her dress,then I'd fuck her hard from behind.

That's what I'm talking about. I'm sure she'd be sopping wet in an instant. Go on...

Yes and yes. If you aren't dedicated to putting in hours every day, dont bother trying.

I'd rub raw ginger all over her pussy, turn her over, and grudge fuck her tight, brown butt.

You're a foreigner with a cock big enough to stretch her out , right?

Don't bother with banjo. Women don't find it half as attractive, and once you learn to roll on a guitar, you've pretty much got the basics of Banjo and Ukelele down as well.

Raw ginger on pussy, is that a thing?

It's called figging

undress her in the public and let the crowd molest her and eventually gangbang her.

I love the idea of her being seen and played with by strangers

that's how.

where i come from, this is basically how you do this.

I must make note of trips on trips

yum yum tasty and clean

i'd start by asking her out. then, after we date for a couple years, we'd get married. then, i would have missionary sex for reproduction only.

Want to see her taking a dick?

You're god damn right

In this case I'd grab a iron tube and give her a double penetration. Slut like her must be mad on this

I agree with this user

In it goes...

fapping to her? say 'aye'

Only if there are visible chancres on the shaft, so I know she's getting infected

Aye

I bet she'd enjoy that too.
She would get extremely wet and willing to serve for anyone around her

Aye, now keep posting

Did you just take that? Is that how hard little Yan from Anhui's tight hole makes you?

Imagine her on her knees with her dress torn sucking one dick as she has one more in each hand and another stranger comes up to push her legs apart...

I did indeed keep posting man I'm fapping furiously to her

now ready to see that dick go deeper?

and now he will say that this girl is underaged and all will be busted!

Glad to hear it. Want to do a cum tribute on one of the clothed pics? What is it you like best about her?

sure! just fucking penetrate her!

Don't worry bro, mid-20s, just chinese

then i'm unzipping my pants bro

taking it nice and deep

Post her tits

more will come and spilt cum on her body and her vaginal. But she won't stop and keep rubbing dick by hands. She will be full of cum at the end of day

Join the party...no one's claimed her ass yet. You guys want to see her tight little asshole?

anyone cum for her yet?

you should show her titties for us to jerk

I want the ass

I play both, and I can tell you people find it more interesting and surprising if you can play a banjo.
Ukelele is tuned differently from guitar, but I can tell you Banjo is completely different from guitar. Not only is it tuned differently, but the way you play it is completely different. The only advantage you would have would be having hard finger tips if you started off playing guitar.

is her name mandy?

asshole available for dicking or tonguing

alright bros, gotta head out and im outta really good pics. enjoy, cum hard, post a tribute if you make one.

any full frontal?