My friend said he did coke with Wayne Coyne in a shitty hipster bar in OKC last weekend...

My friend said he did coke with Wayne Coyne in a shitty hipster bar in OKC last weekend. I don't believe him because I thought Wayne was drug free. My friend is really insisting it happened though. Should I believe him? Can anyone confirm that Wayne does drugs?

Wayne Coyne has never done drugs

What

Yes

Wayne Coyne is a cutie pie and I love his voice

KEK

>drug free

really mate?

I really really like this image

can confirm. has a tank of nitrous that follows him around like a lost puppy

Really

ReallyReally

He r8ped someone m8.

I've never seen or heard anything about Wayne Coyne's alleged drug habits, but I did see Varg Vikernes suck off some dude behind a Denny's one time

he's also a racist, alleged rapist and just an overall bigot.

>I don't believe him because I thought Wayne was drug free
He was drug free in the 90s and 00s, when the image of the band was "look at use weirdos". But in the 10s he hit his midlife crisis and fell off the wagon, now the image is "look at us druggies".

Flaming Lips' music is utter, irrelevant, random zany drivel

It's more a statement "look at yourself you magnificent clever and sophisticated listener, savoring this fine ha-ha music rife with tongue-in-cheek, winks and nudges" than inspired creation

Kill yourselves my dudes

It would totally fit his hollow personality to have never done drugs. He's just doing a persona to appear likeable.

>random
How so?

so what coke is weak.
its all perceptional so whats it matter.

Isn't everyone?

Whatever happened to that all-nude show he and Miley Cyrus were supposed to put on? My balls are only getting bluer over here