My dog just died at age 14, what to do now?

My dog just died at age 14, what to do now?

korean barbeque

Underaged Fag B8

taxidermy

Get a puppy.

hand yourself in to the police

Take some time to recover and remember the good you had with your dog. and if youre up to it in a few months get a new pup. beign the cycle again

Get a new one and feed the old one to it

i am so sorry for ur loss ._.
bury him in the garden, plant flowers or a little tree on the grave. U will need time, but someday it will suck less.

browse memes
shitpost
but beware of store fronts

why is a 14 year old on Sup Forums

Take your time to get over it, if you do intend to get a new dog don't go out and impulsively get one. Eventually perfect dog #2 will come by and give you all the happiness dog #1 did :)

Good luck OP!

bury it

put doge in bed

Two early

trips of truth

Agreed. When my puppers die I'm doing this.

Not be sad when you think of him, because you'll ultimately associate being sad with thinking of him. Instead, remember all the happy times you shared, and all the good things you did for your good dogger.

Sorry to hear about that OP, I'll be he had a wonderful life with you. I personally don't have experience, but I think it's time to grieve for a while and when you're ready, I'd say get a puppy.

Stay strong man, you gave that dog a good life

Fuck your dog

Sorry for your loss.
>get a new dog
>it's the journey, not the destination.

Your dawg died? How bad is it?

Probably not as bad as being black.

Sweet dreams pupper.

I'm fucking yours as I type.

I only kid you. It's your mother. In hindsight, I'd rather have the dog.

fuck it. enjoy one last moment with your dog.

Get one like this

I'm so sorry for your loss, OP.

Remember that your friend is still with you, just in a different form. They've moved beyond their body, but their spirit will always be near you. The way they communicate with you now is through a memory, a sensation, a scent, a sound - anything that brings them to your awareness. So don't look for where they were, look for where they are - and you'll feel them.

Grieve, cry, remember the happy times, do all the things humans must do to survive grief.

And most of all, remember the love. You loved each other so much.

You may not be able to see your friend. But they will always love you, and they will always be with you.

Post dog pics

Get a fucking cat like an adult

raped