When a quebecois replies to your post

>when a quebecois replies to your post

FUCK OFF

That's not very polite user

Seems like I have struck a sensitive nerve

salut

>when a Quebecker makes fun of Alberta's economy even though ITS STILL BIGGER THAN QUEBECS (we're under half the size) and they've been the biggest drag on Canada's economy for GENERATIONS

I don't think about you at all, Alberta.

I have a hunch that most of the leaf shitposters are from Quebec

>when a quebecois replies to your post

YES YES YESSSSSS GIVE ME MORE

There are slight tip-offs that you're speaking to a French-Canadian. Their posts are of a different character from Anglo-Canadian posts, and their English is noticeably non-native and Gallic.

Also, ocassionally they claim not to be Canadian.

If you see a French Canadian poster, simply ignore them and move on.

delet this now, OKAY?

That's only because of your own self-aggradization and arrogance.

We've shipped out over $200,000,000,000 in transfer payments to your shitty province. The next time you start cooking a meal, or start to heat your home in the winter, or turn on your television, think about how that was all possible - anglo canadians keeping the economy afloat and uncorrupt (like SNC Lavalin one of the most corrupt companies ever, your mob-run concrete and construction industries, your corrupt dairy industry, and shitty bombardier)

>Avoir autant mal au cul
Allô

>We
Who?
Canadians ? Quebec also give money to the federal gov't and some part of this money get back to Quebec

you know what would be crazy
that quebec posters pretending to be non-quebec canadian posters started threads about hating on quebec to get (YOU)'s from canadian posters

(You)

i'm so glad that everyone is losing their jobs in alberta atm

>muh transfer payments
fucking typical, the only argument you inbred fucks ever have and it's not even accurate

albertans are literal dindus, always blaming others for their problems, when it's not quebec it's either ontario or bc

>when a deep southerner replies to my post

You sound pretty self righteous user. Maybe you should take a break from the internet.

not gonna lie thats a good tattoo

Outai, papaoutai, outai, papaoutai, outai, papaoutai, outai, papaoutai, outai, papaoutai, outai, papaoutai, outai, papaoutai, outai, papaoutai, outai, papaoutai, outai, papaoutai, outai, papaoutai, outai, papaoutai, outai

worst fucking song ever made

>Québec
>Not the best part of Canada

We've already deduced that Ontario (more precisely, Toronto) is responsible for all the shitposting. Vive le Québec!

b-but cette québécoise is a cutie

Québec is cute!