youtube.com/watch?v=UAgODVbPq78
youtu.be/uM0rvIU1Lis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut up mcguyver
Go whittle some cheese into a key or something

magyver?

Yes Jack?

Why are you reading this in my voice?

Well, why are you reading this in my voice then colonel?

Daddy?

I miss this show sooooo much. Fuck Netflix for removing it

UK netflix had it last I checked, just pirate that shit anyway, it's a good watch for when the internet goes out.

Jaffaaaaa Kriii !

Oh I dont know, I guess I am so used to your nagging I hear it everywhere nowdays.

You say that like you don't miss me.

fuck I love you guys

>not having all 11 seasons and movies on dvd

plebs

>not Sho'va please

Alright, gentlemen, settle down. Once Major Carter arrives we'll start the briefing.

Okay now that I totally read in his voice.
>undomesticated equines could not remove me

shit an ascended ancient is giving us gets!

Haaaalp colonel, Jaffa, Jaffa everywhereeee

meep

Nice dubble dubs.
And I love you user
It's Shol'va you fuck

Doctor Flocks?

Its hard to "miss" you when you're never really gone. even when you die you never leave.

Oh shit, ur me from the future!

sorry im late sir, i was just running some simulations

WACKO!!!!

Of course General.
Without me you'd just be shooting everything that moves.

kek

Reporting for duty, Sir. What's our mission?

best episode

True that user. True that.

Two Sams again?! Geez we never get a break.

Back from the dead niggas

more gets from the gods

Her leaving was the worst. She was my favorite in that series

I cant remember season/episode number. Would you help me, please?

>2016
>Still worshiping false gods
I pity you.

I'm so horny now

As you are all aware, we recently dialled P3X-R9K. The MALP detected surprisingly high levels of shiposting and despair on that board, but the NIC wants us to retrieve samples to see if it can be weaponised. We have also recieved a call from the natives of P3X-INT requesting that we BTFO some 'Strayans who have been causing unacceptable levels of bantz on their homeboard. I'd like your input on which mission we should pursue.

Actually wait, my favorite was Carson. But he died too, and they kept reminding us that the clone was NOT him.

Stargate.SG1-s04e06.Window.of.Opportunity

Best duo:
youtube.com/watch?v=_JU6LFpM_Ac
Best Goa'uld:
youtube.com/watch?v=qO5_Te12Iys

But shouldn't we protect their way of life? The prime directive and all that?

Dude, I recently Marathoned every stargate. And for about a week I kept seeing Baal in the streets of NY.

If Stargate was made now:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAgODVbPq78

Nah, that's like early 2000s with some exception to the slang used.

General, in all respect to you. Daniel needs to stfu. I'm sure jack would agree that weaponized shit posting is more important than keeping a population of robots "happy".

that sneaky bastard cloned himself a gazzilion times

I really, really want one or two of these!

With all do respect guys, I'm out.

Cya Mr. Jackson.

You'll be back, you always do. see

Very thanks, bro

Oh man, I am so excited about my first mission!

IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?

Not the same actor.

I have cancer

glub

Now I don't

Mfw i missed this thread

It's settled then, we'll take this replacement who is better than Daniel in every conceivable way and retrieve the depressed shitposts for weaponisation. That should keep the funding committee off our backs. Dial P3X-R9K!

[spoiler]Help me they have my grandchildren[/spoiler]

Doctor Rush reporting. I'm just here to kill Stargate.

fuck off jonas

So this is the Cocaine that the Major has told me about. I feel very good!

Jaffa

KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thoughts on SGU?

Personally I think it did a lot of things that I wanted in
Stargate, such as: being darker(but too dark), feeling more
unpredictable(spot on), and having a plot that can keep it alive for a while(Ironic huh?).
Season 2 was going in the right direction and I feel
like more guest appearances from Rodney as well as
more familiar races and people would have really put them on track.

best thing about universe fuck eli and his kenos

What is going on in this thread?

I've put on a bit of weight...

idea was gold, drama was shit, eli filming people with kenos killed it.

Feels like the result of BSG forcefully raping Stargate: The movie with the bastard child being left abandoned at the doorstep of a monastery.

Best thing was TJ imo, I liked Rushes dead GF and Elis dead GF.

Jesus, when did he grow a mustache?

Oh fuck, thanks for this thread. I watch SG1 and SGA all the time, but I thought almost everyone else forgot about the show.

Today OP was not a faggot.

>eli filming people with kenos killed it
Oh yeah that was god awful.
Never watched BSG and I never will, but what did they have in common?

Could be worse. Stargate could always be rebooted into various movies which have nothing to do at all with anything Stargate is all about but they would have a few cool exploitions (like Star Trek).

i love the scene where teal'c awakes and gets hit by the door everytime.

Jack...

Stargate is being rebooted and you are jinxing the whole shebang.

>Never watched BSG and I never will, but what did they have in common?
the drama, the dark theme, the alone in space although in BSG it wasn't completely alone, it was a lone military ship trying to protect a small civilian fleet. the semi-religious quest (in BSG they're simply trying to survive and outran the murderous cylons and there is a search for a mythical paradise planet. in SGU its the signal in the middle of the galaxy and the research of it)

Is that like a proper reboot or just a continuation from the original Stargate movie and it'll be as if SG-1/SGA/SGU never happened?

Forgot about the signal BS that really was a stupid idea, I really like all those other things, but not to the extent that they were used. It was like an about face for Stargate.

The irony is that SGU started getting really good...after it was announced it got cancelled. Same thing happened with Caprica.

I believe it's a full reboot. I've heard rumor that they may just replace the original movie with a few movies and keep the show as canon. But that's unnatural.

Reboot as in the other spinoffs never happened. I don't think any of the cast will be back and the idea is to be "more close to the original film". Whatever they mean by that. Stargate is dead, they really should let it be, instead of ruining it.

They focused too much on soap opera drama and less on visiting alien worlds etc guess it's cheaper to show two assholes arguing than to show new planets.

Plus all the sex and drama really wasn't what most SG1 and SGA fans were there for. Some were OK with it, but it alienated the majority of the veteran viewers of the series, and that's what really killed it.

Best hope is that they don't completely massacre it like what was done with Star Trek.

damn daniel

They will ruin it, plus it's hard to have any kind of reboot without Hammond... Still upset about him not being around anymore and Jack, wtf?

I guess Mitchell and Landry could pull it off, but I like the original cast.

Chloe from SGU: youtu.be/uM0rvIU1Lis

Jack got old unfortunately