100 years ago Argentinians used to compare themselves with Americans

100 years ago Argentinians used to compare themselves with Americans.
50 years ago they compared themselves with the French.
25 years ago with the Italians.
10 years ago with the Spaniards.
Now they compare themselves with Mexico.

They are cheating frauds. Untrustworthy, cheating liars. Can't do anything right. What the hell is wrong with them? Why do they suck so much?

>Muh Argentina, muh country

Your country is a fucking disappointment. What a shitty society. You suck. You can have all the pride you want, but you fucking suck and have some weird faces. Maradona, Messi, and weird autistic faces. What is wrong with you? Is it yerba mate's fault?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/briefing/21596582-one-hundred-years-ago-argentina-was-future-what-went-wrong-century-decline
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, fuck you too.

Dead eyes of the Argentinians. Autistic living dead cheaters.

t. sperglord
don't bully argentina

t. Argentine immigrant detected.

>THE ECONOMIST:
The tragedy of Argentina
>A century of decline

>One hundred years ago Argentina was the future. What went wrong?

Argentineans are degenerate frauds. Their culture is one of cheating, stabbing, cohercion and lies. They only win by cheating and lying (see Maradona "Hand of God" who used to SNIFF cocaine in the middle of a soccer match).

economist.com/news/briefing/21596582-one-hundred-years-ago-argentina-was-future-what-went-wrong-century-decline

Weird faces, weird culture, drug addicts, cheaters. Argentinians: you can lick my butthole.

are u ok

>Dictatorship
>Peronismo
They delayed the country a lot of years

It's funnier than that given that they're white

So... Some argentine inmigrant fucked your girl or someone you like? sorry, thats our thing. Nothing personal.

argentina is a shithole
you think that everbody who doesn't have a good opinion on this country has something against it or is some sort of immigrant/proxyfag

clue: far from the truth.

nah, usually it's people who make it personal, eg OP, or self hating cucks like you, this guy has a point

i haven't seen op saying anythig that wasn't the truth, how is it personal?

the only part I don't agree him with is when he bashes yerba mate

cuck

>this thread

holy fuck people are obsessed with us

no need to be rude pham

i'm just not an idiotic pseudo-nationalist blinded by unjustified cheap fake pride.

so he was right then, you're a cuck.

i liek argentina, pls be my firend :D

if you thin nationalism is bad you are scum boy. and please get the fuck out of our country as soon as you can.

i repeat, cucks are the last thing we need right now.

>I wish I was living in europe or USA

you're fucking retarded.
fuck off already.
or off yourself.

>i repeat, cucks are the last thing we need right now.

cucks are the last thing we need since 1946 and yet here we all are.

>I wish I was living in europe or USA
greentext the part of my post where I said that.

Well Argentina is better than all their neighbours. I prefer Brazil, but there's no doubt that Argentina is the only semi-European country in SA along with Uruguay.

It's just a shame that they're the victim of a century of terrible leadeship. I'm sure things will improve in the coming decades.

>I don't know how greentext works

have you ever heard of this thing people do in Sup Forums, where people greentext what the other is "implying" something and not actually saying it?

anyways, wellcome, newcuck.

yeah here you are. do something for your country kid... the day we stop being indiferent this country will change (even when the situation in Argentina isn't that bad)

>newcuck
>cuck
>using newfag buzzwords

your friends from taringa probably linked you to Sup Forums last week, faggot.

replied the wrong person.

fuck me.

>I don't know what implying is
>accusing anyone of being new

wew lad

doesn't stop you from being a newfag and most probably and underage faggot spamming buzzwords trying to fit in along with your other friends from taringa shitting up the board

>buzzword this
>buzzword that

just off yourself and be done with it.

kek

Fuck you twice, now get to building

Amerishart

Aren't you North Africa?