Are they the "great" muscians of this era?

Are they the "great" muscians of this era?

Will we be talking about their kino for years to come?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1_mhjLDb3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

quit school do drugs booty ass money fuck dah parents do booty from crack money booty drugs

You just aren't intelligent enough to understand the deeper surface of their lyrics

im unironically starting to enjoy black beatles tbhqfam
is the album as good?

>implying rock music isn't pretty much the same "lol sex, drugs, partying, cars" shit too

Their music is just fun times, nobody is praising it for it's deep lyrics.

You've just heard the best song from it but it's worth a listen if you're into pop/trashy rap. I do enjoy it.

Good songs on SremmLife 2:
> Black Beatles
>By Chance
>Swang
> Look Alive

Not inaccurate desu, i like set the roof and real chill also

Is this patrician?

black beatles has an amazing beat no doubt

Jimmy's verse on real chill is really dope, hook is great too

it's a guilty pleasure of mine

>muh "all rap is the same" meme

Go back to your hole and stay there.

This user makes a good point
Not all rap is the same but these lyrics are pure shit and you absolutely cannot make am argument against that
Not all rock is sex, drugs and cars. Like the bubblegum hip hop lovers try listening to actual quality shit. Not all rock is fucking Motley Crue

>tfw when they are low key GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=D1_mhjLDb3M

dude on the left is decent but the one on the right is pretty shit m8

I try to hate this type of hip hop being a patrician listener who prefers the underground and classics, but this shit is catchy

I thought this was a shit song until I started recognizing it when I hear it ambiently and thought oh yeah I recognize that song and i enjoyed recognizing it, I think that's what most people get out of pop music but it doesn't happen to me often

I love the song Over Here.

This album is pretty good

I'm not even sure if this is bait at this point.

theres more to lyrics than their subject, if i make a rap song with lyrics about racism or philosophy it doesn't instantly become good.

the way lyrics flow, and the rhyming you have in the lyrics are way more important than the subject