ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realise I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pNelfC6QT8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember when Australians were funny?

I remember when this copypasta was posted on Sup Forums before the addition of /new/, and later, Sup Forums.

It was the single impetus post that led this site to develop more conservative political leanings, in a time where almost 99% of posters were agnostic-atheist left-libertarian/right-libertarians.

Quite the flashback there.

It's funny how people don't understand the triple level of irony we put into our posts. You think this board will be able to run without the
>cuckold general aussie
>"i have a theory with no evidence" aussie
>OP
And many others?

Nice pic. When'd it upgrade?

Heh, damn straight.

Yes

Is the copypasta like 10 years old or so?

>Stop being racist! Let refugees in!
Judging groups through stereotypes rather than individuals is racist.

>Legalise gay marriage you bigots
Has nothing to do with race

>No culture!
Not entirely true

>program of genocide against my race, the white race
Interracial marriage has been increasing since the 80's. I promise you, they're making the choice.

Well, it's a retribution from your past sin. Just accept it and once you've been pardoned, they will move back to their own home country, just like how your ancestor's did. Can't guarantee any decent leftovers though. ;^)

Fuck off, nigger

Pretty much that. I have a snapshot memory of a TTGL thread (circa 2007) which was being spammed with this post, or some earlier iteration.

It kept getting spammed on Sup Forums and other high-traffic boards until a small political community started up. It then spread to /new/, converted it into an early 'alt-right' board, and after its deletion, Sup Forums took its place.

Man those were the days

Heh...

Keep those tears flowing down your eyes, faggot.

E D G Y
D
G
Y

go punch a roo, stinky

stand strong straya

Whites allowed only, spicnigger

How does it feel to be browsing Sup Forums for ten years being one of the biggest fucking losers on this site?
>mfw Moot left Sup Forums before you
Top kek you pathetic cunt.

It was funny how Sup Forums (or its precedent) switched itself from libertarian to alt-right in like 5 years or so as well.
Idk. I just feel that Sup Forums has been deteriorated in some way. Alt-rights are less consistent in their logics than libertarians to the point that many of them are as bad as liberals. (I just don't like how some of alt-right are kinda shouting from some of leftism shit. Probably b/c they are influenced by NatSoc)

Nigger confirmed

Go sip on some coolaid, Delashaun

true

white countries for EVERYBODY

Calm down my mongoloid brother

If China became a superpower you bet your arse everybody is gonna flock over there.

>Be White
>Have small dick
Literally cannot make this shit up

I wonder why White girls choose to marry outside their race? Its odd that Asians are the least chosen group by White girls too, its almost as if Asian and White males have something in common.

>muh dick

Looks like we've got ourselves a nigger, here boys

Based grandma.

Nice argument lad

>Be white
>Breed with Neanderthals
>Literal Subhumans

CANNOT make this shit up

>a nigger calling ANYONE else a subhuman

lmao

Did you eat your daily dog today ?

What an argument

>Be White
>Get cucked
>>choose to help out those who are cucking him

LITERALLY CANNOT make this SHIT up

Nigger

Get out of my country

I hope to God you don't live in my state

But you probably live in a progressive cesspit like California, and if so, I would ask you to stay there and get firebomb/earthquaked for your crimes against humanity

>be nigger
>go out to commit the daily rape
>get shot by police
>niggers get angry at police for killing a nigger nigging

SHOCKING

What state do you live in? I'll visit you if you post an address

Straya is not supposed to be white country.

white isn't a race

>Be White
>Commit genocide and enslave races
All fine and dandy
>Be minority in a mostly white country
>exist
>>MUH WHITE GENOCIDE!! HURR DURR THIEVES!! RAPISTS!

Really makes the gears grind

>BLACK LIVES MATTER

The only good nigger, is a dead nigger

Niggers enslave more fellow niggers in Africa today than whites have had in all of history.

>giving my address out to niggers
Tyrone pls.

Why is someone like you spending their free time shitposting for free? With arguments like these, you could be a lawyer and actually move out of your parents' home

>w-we're less shitty
Not an argument, you're just as bad as blacks who blame whites for their problems

>Be white
>Talk shit
>Pussy out
I'm surprised honestly

Just let it go man, the Aussie is just fishing for (You)'s

>asking for my address on a fucking imageboard
Why do niggers lack common sense?

Lmao this nigger doesn't know when to stop

You're right, Europe is in chaos

Who isn't?

Don't reply to me again unless you do what I ask. I don't like speaking with beta males.

>Be Australian
>Literally irrelevant
No one cares about Australia, the only thing they know about it is Kangaroos, Boomerangs, and dangerous animals. I'm assuming this is where some of your anger stems from?

"Humans"

Redrawing of a map from Carleton S. Coon, The Origin of Races (1962), p. 108-109. (unverified). Distribution of Coon's "five races" after the end of the Pleistocene. This is the second half of the combination of two maps numbered "Map 13", labelled "Pleistocene" and "Early Post-Pleistocene". Original caption: "This schematic map shows the distribution of the five subspecies of Homo during most of the Pleistocene, from 500,000 to 10,000 years ago. This distribution matches that on the diagram in Chapter 1. Of the five subspecies, the Congoid was the most isolated; it was in contact with only one other, the Capoid, then resident in North Africa. The second map shows what happened at the end of the Pleistocene, when the Mongoloids and Caucasoids expanded and burst out of their territories. The Mongoloids entered and inhabited America, and extended their domain southward into Southeast Asia and Indonesia, while the Australoids crossed Wallace's Line and occupied Australia and New Guinea. The Caucasoids thrust northward. More significantly, they drove the Capoids out of North Africa and occupied the White Highlands of Kenya and Tanganyika. The Congoids were reduced to a small part of their earlier domain, including the Congo forests and the lands to the north, where they later evolved rapidly and spread, as Negroes, over much of Africa." It was made from a free-use map of the world from Wikipedia Commons.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pNelfC6QT8

Song courtesy of leaflad

Making sure it stops before it can ever truly start is the smart thing to do.

Of course an Aussie would like shitty music

>No one cares about Australia

And we intend to keep it that way, much like the lives of niggers.

You're only signing your own death warrant if you intend to come toward my property, nigger.

This only goes to prove just how subhuman niggers actually are.

No longer feel bad that Poortugal is constantly bitched at

Why are you still replying to me without the address?

>much like the lives of niggers
Sure thing. Your own cucked race cares more about Blacks than most Blacks do.

anyone have any charts like this that show the movement of people up to the current date? (instead of bickering)

>cares more about Blacks than most Blacks do

You can't care for that which doesn't matter, as previously stated: the only good nigger is a DEAD nigger.

>gimme yo address witeboi
>g-gimme it!
Kek, what a loser. If you were smart, which you aren't because you're a nigger, you would've already hacked into my IP address and found out my exact location.

Bretty sad tbqh, you should just kill yourself.

>niggers
>smart

Pretty much.

Stormfags believe in one and only one thing: hypocrisy: white is always good, not white is always bad. They don't have the ability to see things in perspective or grasp the larger picture.

Can you believe the stupidity of this nigger? Why do they even go on Sup Forums in the first place?

haven't seen this pasta in months. What happened did you get banned or something

Why are you betraying your black brothers, Portugal?

But that city went to shit as soon as industry left to Mexico and China for cheaper cost of manufacturing. By saying this, I guess niggers really do have power, and the whites let them do it too. So does that mean, you are the weaker race?

Shut up Gayland

why do people make charts like this when they are so obviously biased. tired of misinformation

I'm proud to be gay, but why aren't you proud to be African, mon ami?

And yet Portugal is better than all of them

>He's still replying to me
I appreciate the (You)'s, but I'm going to have to stop. As an Alpha, I won't allow myself to talk to cucks like you for long. I don't want your low test to rub off on me.

You know what, I think I'm seeing a trend here.
>Poortugal shitposts
>Australia shitposts
>Argentina shitposts
and at the same time
>Australia is irrelevant
>Poortugal is irrelevant
>Argentina is irrelevant

Quite the coincidence. Also, your pic is false, but I'll give you another shot.

I notice another pattern, and that's that they all have a Napoleon complex. Portugal and Argentina are Mestizo countries, and Australia is largely white, but they're on an Africa-tier continent.

They're all trying to prove their whiteness.

The nigger always blame the whites for their failures
I'm probably much more white than you

Good point, I think you're correct

Yet, here you are shitposting about how Blacks are the root of all evil. Are you sure you're White? You're acting an awful lot like the people you're describing.

Recent African origin[edit]
Main article: Recent African origin of modern humans
The primary competing scientific hypothesis is currently recent African origin of modern humans, which proposes that modern humans arose as a new species in Africa around 100–200,000 years ago, moving out of Africa around 50–60,000 years ago to replace existing human species such as Homo erectus and the Neanderthals with limited interbreeding: at least once with Neanderthals and once with Denisovans.[112][113][114][115][116] This differs from the multiregional hypothesis in that the multiregional model predicts interbreeding with local human populations in any such migration.[114]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

anti-racist is codeword for anti-white
gas the bikes race war now

who cares you fucking cracker?

anti-aircraft is codeword for anti-jets
Bomb the tanks, warfare now!

Diversity, multiculturalism, etc

All words for white genocide

I've just figured it out.

It's Christmas-time. The only people posting on Sup Forums now are the loneliest most pathetic of us.

That's why the board has been considerably more obsessed with race lately.

yeah I don't see how they went from freedom loving patriots to cucks who love authority and want to live in a state like saudi arabia

I want to agree with you because wiping out a race in your case the "white race" is bad in my perspective. I just feel sorry for Europe getting overrun by refugees(your fault btw).
But this post just summarizes what I'm thinking.

Don't go boohoo when its your turn now. Wait for a hundred years it will soon "normalize".

I think we should get land from harf part Russia and harf part China, and make a new man made country ”humania”.
And live all of race into there freely.

>You think this board will be able to run without the

Yes

>white people aren't getting fucked as bad as native americans, therefore white people shouldn't worry

the world would collapse without whites lol niggers btfo

I know you, you're that racist dick from

>in a time where almost 99% of posters were agnostic-atheist left-libertarian/right-libertarians.

man I miss old Sup Forums. it was really a time when nobody gave a fuck and just wanted to joke around, none of this political shit. people were anarchistic, apolitical, or libertarian as you say; it was just a place that gathered freaky people who liked anime and shitting dick nipples

I have been here more than ten years now and my posting style has stayed pretty much the same. In the past few years people keep telling me to go back to rebbit. never heard of reddit till these guys started saying that

When I look back at old jokes and posts I liked it was pretty "reddit tier" humor, maybe I would enjoy myself more on that site after all. I've stuck with Sup Forums all this time even though it's long dead from cancer and aids