Is everyone really born bisexual, only later forced by society to deny it?

Is everyone really born bisexual, only later forced by society to deny it?

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Yes.

Easy for the insecure "straight" guy to say no.

this

Not quite. Its not that "everyone is born bisexual" so much as "no one is 100% heterosexual". In other words everyone is gay for someone. For me personally, the only three men I could see myself having a relationship with would be Ryan Reynolds, Seth McFarlane, and Barack Obama. Im attracted to brains, and unfortunately women have none. I dont know if I could ever bang any of them, but Im sure I could work something out with Ryan, if nobody else.

Sexuality is a spectrum where most people are majority straight by nature, however deviations such homosexuality and bisexuality do occur. When someone is overtly gay or bi it can usually be assumed thats just the way they are.

No, really.

No not really. Kind of feel that bisexuality is more of a phase for most guys. You're either gay and in denial or straight and stupid.
At some point in life you do chose a side. Haven't seen a lot of 60 year old bi dudes walking around

No one is born one way or another, every value we get is generated by our environment, be that television, our friend circle, family etc. Only physical aspects are predetermined before our birth, not values

No.

>"bisexuality is a phase" meme

Stopped reading right there.

Why does it matter?

There are plenty of them. They identify as "straight" and in straight marriages, often with kids.

You're naive if you don't think the only reason they hid their true sexuality wasn't because of the stigma, especially with older generations of the 40's, 50's, etc.

> women have none
are you sure youre trying hard enough

I get a bunch of old biscum messaging me on grindr.

Yes.

Because you could live your whole life with a lie which has a major effect on how you express yourself and who you love.

Hopefully you "get it", now.

Or you can just not be a faggot and be a faggot if you want

I don't do casual, btw. I just have the app for practicing languages with my location spoofed.

Nice dubs. What are they saying?

>They identify as "straight"
So they're not bi. And all that social stigma shit is not relative now. Look at Bruce Jenner and his mental illness.

Never met an intelligent woman. Im sure they exist and all... Ive read Chelsea Clinton's analysis of the Haiti earthquake relief efforts, but they arent a dime a dozen like the garden-variety bimbo.

Just curious, what would you say is women's major contribution to science or mathematics? Since they are so smart and all... just curious....

Identifying as straight and actually being straight are two different things.

Grow a brain.

Fuck what you want to, and avoid what you don't. You don't need labels to tell you what turns you on - that's just shit you attach to yourself to make you feel special. You people make things way more complicated than they need to be.

most people have mild bisexuality in that they can recognize an attractive member

basically 90% of people i've ever met who identify as heterosexual can appreciate someone attractive but would never consider any sexual interaction

I'm starting to think this is bait. If not please leave

not sure if this counts but i identify as 100% gay, i'd never have sex or a relationship with a women but i'm definitely flattered when a hot girl is into me, and i treat them differently than the uglies

This

Im not that guy, but Im here to help... Do you not understand the concept? What part confuses you?

it's not a label, it's just an accurate description of your sexuality

there are four sexualities, and all humans must necessarily fall into one of them, per their definition: heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, asexual

bisexual is simply a combination of hetero and homo, and asexual is simply the lack of the other three

Anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot.

Gee, I wonder which agendas it might play to to continually argue that fewer and fewer biological differences between groups of people exist and that everything is caused by society.

He's right.

Just because someone *says* they are one thing does not entail that they *actually* are.

I'm starting to agree with the other user that you're pretty dense. Not that hard to grasp m8.

no

that's nothing more than the bullshit spouted by kinsey and kinsey's scale based on freud’s polymorphous perversity

kill yourself fam

Are you still googling? Someone help this dude out... hahaha jkjk... dont waste your day on an impossible task. Its beautiful outside on the east coast

Nah. But it'd make sense (at least or especially for females) to have a high bisexual population

>omeone *says* they are one thing does not entail that they *actually* are.
I can't take this, can't be the only one that thinks this is bullshit.

>nothing more than bullshit spouted by
science*
Dimorphic Sexual Nucleus in the brain. Look it up, bruh. Because science n shit

I can recognize attractive piranha's, doesn't mean I'm sexually interested.

Bruh.

I never said that there were x amount of sexualities, just that it doesn't matter which you choose to assign to yourself. Don't get it twisted, nigga.

the whole "all women are bi" and "no men are bisexual" meme has gotten so irritating that I truly think that most of society has gown down many IQ points as a whole

i am not autistic, just accurate

this isnt about major contributions (although its not like wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_in_mathematics was hard to find).
Most women are stupid because most people are stupid. If you want a smart one, youll need to expend some effort.

Nono, hes actually right. There is this thing called "lying" and it means you say something that actually isnt true. You can even do it to yourself, try it!

There have been many women who have contributed to science and mathematics, like Sophie Germain, Ada Lovelace, Grace Hopper, Marie Curie and so on. The problem is not so much that women aren't intelligent, but that they have been underrepresented in these fields, and continue to be.

Also, what makes you think you know anything about intelligence? A lot of men are dumbfucks (see: this whole board.i mean, for fuck's sake you chose Ryan Reynolds, Barack Obama, and Seth McFarland - three fucking retards

Look, he's just saying that older guys from older generations are either repressed and not honest with themselves (which would explain a LOT, whether to do with aggressiveness of past generations or general insecurity of guys) OR they are simply in the closet about it because it's just easier to not live with the immense stigmas which existed in the past and to just marry the woman and have a family

that said, i'm not sure what statistic you are citing, older guys are coming out as bi in droves, because they are finally taking advantage of a more accepting society

>You can even do it to yourself, try it!
So can I sexually identify as an attack helicopter if that is the case

yeah, but you would be wrong. because you aren't one.

just like if a bisexual guy said he was straight. he'd be wrong, because his statement does not correspond with reality

epistemology 101

Dont cry about it, bruh. Over the course of my entire life, I cannot recall meeting a single truly intelligent woman. I wish I could tell you that I live in a farm village, and that I am neighbors with Muriel and Eustace Bagg (SP?) but I cant. Ive met a handful of intelligent men... and that "handful" is a number I can count to on one hand... BUT... Ive never met a truly intelligent woman. Sorry and everything, etc.

As for the wikipedia link, it just says women who are Mathematics majors. I was asking for an actual accomplishment... like... I dont know... calculus, or geometry, or even something small, like the Bellman-Ford algorithm, or Relativity, or... oops, wait, nvm

why not? I do...

You can't tell him what he's attracted to. This isn't Sup Forums.

No stop trying to justify your faggotry.

I wouldn't say bisexual, maybe more on the grounds of bi-curious, possibly. I'd chalk it up to just general curiosity and finding out one's likes and dis-likes to form a sense of self.

As for identifying as straight, that is just basic common sense as a biscum male. Nobody likes male bis, unless they want to fuck you. People can comprehend either end of the spectrum (strait or gay) but that weird gray area in the middle fucks people up. Honestly, it just makes things so much less compilcated. I only ever say it if it becomes some kind of issue or something. I have never felt the urge from any repression to go run around yelling "I LIKE BOTH! I LIKE BOTH!" I know who I am and what I like, so I keep it that way.

no one is saying that

there's just this thing called objective reality, and if a person is bi, saying that they are straight is not corresponding with the truth

i swear you do not have a brain, or you are trolling

pretty sure you're trolling at this rate

Having a "homossexual experience" is different from actually being homossexual or bissexual. So no.

the image on the top is cum
i've see the set

Yes

I don't think, that the sex of the person you fall in love with really matters, but I think, that it's not society at large which is "forcing" anyone to become the way society "wants" them to be ...
I would rather say, that just some parts of society actually care about what the fuck you do with your genetalia .... these parts are normally really conservative or religions ...

tips.fbi.gov/

If you think Ada Lovelace or Marie Curie contributed anything to science or mathematics, you have officially lost your credibility.

You could always actually read up on the subject and then come back, if you want

>yeah, but you would be wrong. because you aren't one.

He can't help it if he finds attack helicopters sexy.

you realize that's a made-up name that's only a teeny bit older than 10 years, right?

you also realize that tons of research directly contradicks the research based on that made-up thing, right?

Asexual? You mean the people that have no sexual feelings whatsoever,and reproduce by budding
WTF?

finding them sexy and being one are two different things

no, really, this is coming from a guy who will fuck anything, you cant decide your preference unless you are lying to be a cool guy to the feminists

He sexually identifies as one, meaning that he isn't one, but finds them sexy.

Sometimes I wish I was gay because women are such fucking idiots. At the same time they're super manipulative. But my dicks still needs to get wet.

>> i could work something out with Ryan
nigga no one wants your ass and you are delusional if you think someone like him would ever want you

>cool guy to the feminists
>wanting to fuck dudes

how are the two related, might i ask?

When I was like 7 in after school daycare I was playing with a girl friend that I had, and she went on the monkey bars (while wearing a dress) she had forgotten her panties that day. I pushed her on the swings, gave her pigggy backs, anything to catch a glimpse.

It was at that moment I got my first boner, the moment I realized that even though girls where annoying and not as fun/easy to deal with as guys, that I wanted one to be mine.

Stop trying to rectify your disability to yourself. If you believe in evolution the sole purpose any organism has in life is to reproduce. If you're gay, you've failed as an organism.

I will still respect and treat any person with the respect any human deserves, but it's a mental sickness and I will not be some politically correct jackass and say it isn't so that I'm on the same side as everyone else

>tons of research
I'll take just one example, to go, please

This

Ouch, no need to get all possessive of him

I believe the correct term is...

MOIST

bruh bruh, you forgot ulti-sexual, the people who fuck everything from granny trannies to feminist dolphins, and im not talking about dolphin kin im talking about freeing willy all over my face

That's like saying "Is everyone born having a favorite color or were they just forced by society to like a specific color?" It's just opinions dude. It has to do with the brain, why do some people like blondes? No specific reason, it's just a preference.

that's basically a bisexual with many weird fetishes

also an animal abuser

you know what to be fair that is one attractive man, his eyes are fucking dreamy

No, everyone is born genderfluid.
Then they are forced by society to adopt a social construct of "gender".

>and im not talking about dolphin kin im talking about freeing willy all over my face

I'll think to myself "man I need to get laid", then think about all the shit that came along with having a gf and I'll smoke a bowl with my buddy and forget about it since there are times when it's just not worth it.

> Stop trying to rectify your disability to yourself. If you believe in evolution the sole purpose any organism has in life is to reproduce. If you're gay, you've failed as an organism.

1) theres more to strengthening the survival of the species than each individual's own mating prowess, and homosexuality might benefit (currently or at some point in the past) the species in some way thats less than obvious.

2) even if (1) wasnt true, individuals "fail" and become incapable or unwilling to reproduce for loads of reasons- the whole point of evolution is that these genes discontinue while viable ones continue. If everyone was identical and flawless, there'd be no reason for evolution at all

im talking about the people who make up a bunch of labels for themselves to impress the feminists, you dont get to choose what you like we are all hardwired differently, you caaaan stumble across a fetish that works for you like wedgies... or age play... or dem sexy trombones

Masturbation is God's gift to humanity.

Tru

Then I got a stoner gf and whenever we start getting crotchety with each other we take a dab and forget what we are talking about. Going on 3 years and it still works perfectly

It benefits the species by taking weak links out? That's about all I can see. Evolution doesn't have a "greater good" hive mind. It flows like a river and cannot be stopped because it is only governed by the passing of genes.

We've already corrupted it by advancing our medicine so that the sick and people with immune disorders can live to reproduce ( as well as chronic arthritis, diabetes, etcetc

what the fuck are you talking abiut

I don't believe being gay is "wrong" I have gay friends and family whom I love dearly

However;
They where all either: sexually abused at a young age
Diagnosed with a panic/anxiety/mood disorder
Or had a past of heavy drug use

Every single one I know. Every time it has proven it self to me.

>I have gay friends and family whom I love dearly
Hah, faggot.

as though we dont select certain peoples genes to continue by, say, awarding money and status to people who discover medicine- which allows the species to thrive even tho those individuals arent out fucking everyone directly.

My sister is bi, I wish she wasn't but I love her anyway.

haha he has someone who cares about his well being

LGBT are made into caretakers in some primitive societies. As in the case of gay males, they have the physical attributes of men, without the risk that the gaylord is going to be a homewrecker, so instead he becomes a sort of bodyguard.

Also as to OP, I'm of the "there is no absolute" scale. I'm personally not attracted to men or what makes a man a man, but I would bang a dude in very specific circumstances - particularly in front of a woman, preferably his wife. Just a fetish of mine. But outside of that, no interest in dudes really.

It's something that's not exactly binary unless one instance or gay thought means an individual is now bi.

yes. I'm Bi and can confirm this 100%, we are the master sexual orientation

i think that everyone is born neutral until they decide for themselves what they prefer but society makes everything straight so that influences some people

fuck off faggot.

kill yourself bigot

>science*
>Dimorphic Sexual Nucleus in the brain. Look it up, bruh. Because science n shit

hahahahaha that shit is about as valid as the gay gene, faggot

there's always some faggot that trots out the sexually dimorphic nucleus bullshit

here's what will NEVER happen-
researchers will never be able to predetermine faggotry by looking at the third interstitial nucleus of the anterior hypothalamus of an unborn child and see size differences that would make such predetermination.

whenever research is completed, if ever, they will have no choice but to see that events in early life affect the size and neuronal packing differences of the third interstitial nucleus of the anterior hypothalamus - not being born that way

the size differences of the "sexually dimorphic nucleus" are an effect, not a cause.

next.

this

Like I said, we totally fucked up natural selection.

In the olden days of tribalism just being scrawny would be enough to oust you from the gene pool.

Imagine how long some special snowflake gender fluid trap would last in a nomadic tribe of hunters.

no, I believe you're born with whatever you like. I think there's some science involved with the hormones you produce causing you to like this or that.