Sup Forums is it possible to get molested by a doctor or nurse? When I was younger...

Sup Forums is it possible to get molested by a doctor or nurse? When I was younger, I broke my leg and had to stay at the hospital for like 3 days. There were complications or some shit. Every night, one of the late night nurses would come into my room and give me a sponge bath. I got hard every time and she didn't hide the fact that she wanted to look at it. She didn't wear gloves and touched my dick a lot. Lifted it, pulled the foreskin back, washes the shaft, etc. It wasn't sexual, but I feel like in her mind she enjoyed every second of it. You could just tell. Was she just doing her job? My friend says hell yeah I was molested, but I'm not so quick to jump to that conclusion.

continue

She just takes pride in her work

how old were you?
it makes a diffference

Were you molested? No. She was giving you a bath. That means that she has to touch your penis to wash it. Even if she enjoyed it she diddnt break the law.

HOWEVER, it was very VERY unethical of her to pull your foreskin back. No one but you should retract your foreskin, period. Retracting the foreskin and washing under it is how you contract UTIs.

>younger

were you like 24 or 11?

Hospital sex story time

>Be 8
>have flu
>share room with 2 old guys
>don't talk much during day
>night
>they would pull down my pants
>stick their fingers in my butt
>take out shit and eat it
>mfw i was pretending to be asleep

was i molested?

How big was her dick?

>no one but you should retract you foreskin
>period
Nigger there are these things called girlfriends

As a student nurse, no shes supposed to do all that you described. But she's 100% supposed to wear gloves. if patients get boners were supposed to stop bathing and come back later.

Had she been professional she would have circumcised you right then and there

Probably your parents user.

kek'd and chek'd

/thread

bullshit is bullshit.

>Washing your dick gives you UTI's
Enjoy your dickcheese smegmafag

>if patients get boners were supposed to stop bathing and come back later.
that's stupid, it's easier to wash when it's hard imo

samefag fuck out

Dude wtf are you on about. I'm a current med student and I done a biomedical science degree first. That is utter bullshit. Not retracting it and washing it can and will eventually give you a uti. Most utis are due to E. coli, you not washing just gives them a better environment to grow. Retard. Clean your dirty knob you tramp.

I once washed an ungrateful kids dick.
Should I quit my job as a nurse?

yes i think it can...when i was younger i went to the doctors he would lift my penis to check it

if you're a guy yes

Lucky OP. I've always wanted a doctor to molest me.

3rd post, just joined the thread but k

boner pls

I didn't make the rules. I learned it last semester. I personally agree that it's a stupid rule. But we have to clean everything to prevent infection. We're not supposed to let them be aroused, but most nurses dont give a fuck and just wanna get the job done.

Then how the fuck does that close the thread

1. It was not OP's post
2. "it was your parents" is a terrible reply, not funny, not clever, just a "ya mama" type of response
3. kill self plz

>if patients get boners were supposed to stop bathing and come back later

That is more awkward than continuing bathing

Last one wasn't me.

u got molested by a nurse? was she fat and black like the lady at the dmv

is it summr already?

why do you care, it's not like Pjotr Ceszlivodski fucked your ass

i've been here longer than you trust me

just call everyone a samefag and call everything fake and gay, that's how you show everyone what a badass you are.

I wanna become a nurse now, thanks OP

>you trust me that I've been here longer.

Samefag

nice bro

Dubs don't lie.

how long did you spend washing his luscious young endowment?

summer fags post that

Faggot

Samefag, does it feel fucking good?

It would take days to bathe a teenager
Fuckers would eventually get a boner just from seeing the sponge

This. I sincerely hope no one fucking isn't washing their dick fully because that's disgusting.

unless you were 2-5 years old no you weren't molested. You may however been sexually assaulted. Me myself I was raped when I was seven.

There's quite the edgelords in this thread.

Been a nurse 22 years. You or your school is full of shit. You ignore it dumb ass. You don't run out, you don't make them feel ashamed and self-conscious by stopping in the middle of washing their dick because they got a boner. What the fuck kind of terrible nurse would single out someone for specific shaming? Grow the fuck up. It's a dick. All guys have one. Most of them will get hard. Get the fuck over it or find a new career field.

>Lifted it, pulled the foreskin back, washes the shaft, etc
Ur lifes not in danger if u dont take a bath in a couple of days, ffs.
Why would she jerk u off, if its not for her own please

Question is, was she hot?

I'm not sure where you're going to school but as an RN I can tell you that isn't something most people even remotely give a shit about especially a 3rd shift nurse.

No life loser looking for a victim card.

Believe me, moron, you'd KNOW if you were molested. If you need people to tell you then you most definitely wasn't.

InB4 repressed memory syndrome. The more accurate term for that is implanted memory tactics.

>>Sup Forums is it possible to get molested by a doctor or nurse?

Only if you ask really nicely.

did OP ever say how old he was?

Nah, but spongebaths at night. Every day? Seriously no. Also, if a kid pops a boner, I doubt a nurse that doesn't fancy it would touch it, grab it etc. There are techniques to 'deflate' a boner to carry on with your work.

No you were not molested you tard that is what they have to do that is their job.

The only technique I know of is looking at a picture of ur nan