Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit
Sup Forums I'm a virgin and have now idea what I'm doing
What do I do?

Bring a condom and have fun

What the fuck...who is that straightfoward

Op is still a virgin, this shit was posted yesterday too

be ready to get mugged and buttfucked by a nigger

Should I shave my puebs or just trim? It's a jungle

Get ready to "get off" at 9...heh, heh...

I don't know, in case you can't read I'm a virgin

Trim op it will also make it look bigger

>Two people on the whole internet having the same problem is impossible
Sure

try not to get an std and run if she has a penis

tell her you are a virgin, it's for the best + girls think its cute so don't worry, she'll take good care of you :)

Sorry to say it OP, but this is a bot.

Not a real person sorry bro.

thess guys are right

Right OP imma be straight with you and give you some solid tips.

1. Shake hands before commencing
2. Ensure a secure 2 foot perimeter around the edge of the bed prior to "embarking procedures" (This is so that you both know your boundaries, and will prevent you in a sexual assault case if brought against you)
3. Just the tip at first, but don't be afraid to put the whole thing in straight after.
4. Once you've made good use of the sausage, to loosen her up, drop trou- and start suh-lammin

I believe in you buddy

How can you tell she's a bot

By the automated and straight forward responses. Or she's just a mega slut who fucks anything that moves and doesn't care to ask questions

Jack off like 5 times today and wear a rubber so you last. lrn2google too

Literally the same screenshot, you fucking idiot.

Its a bottle amarillo brother

Get in your best sex costume.

ask something obscure and if she keeps going down the whole 'lets meet up' route without answering your question then she is a bot

OP's face when

She's a bot OP. I just matched with some bitch and she said the same exact thing aside from the cities. Sorry Sup Forumsro. I thought this bitch was real too lol

Rip op

Sorry, at work

Well shit

>Your hair is beautiful it must take forever to get like that

And still OP won't believe.

He is gonna get chooped up by some 50year old neckbeard from Sup Forums

Its a scam, op. Dont whip out your dick on the facetime like shes going to ask and then blackmail you.

i've heard this before, they ask for money so your dick pics dont get leaked

what is even the point of that bot? one would think the guy behind the bot would get something out of it.

Yeah, im sure next she'll ask to be facebook friends. So she can show all of them your peepee if you dont pay up.

they ask to see you on cam and they blackmail you for money, saying they will release your info, images, anything they have

Some kid from Florida was doing this and now he faces like 30-40 charges. It happened recently does anyone have the article?

Just never show your face in a dick pic, should be common sense for most people but that's how they blackmail you.

Or get off tinder and meet and a lady in real life setting.