I can't say I have a problem talking to girls. It's not hard to ask them out you just have to do it...

I can't say I have a problem talking to girls. It's not hard to ask them out you just have to do it. Everytime I think about it I realize I don't want a girlfriend. I don't want to have to keep them happy everytime they want it. But that kind of luggage comes with the casual banging if it happens.
I just don't want to deal with womyn. But the urge is arising.

What is happening Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1ZN8c4_Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't give you advice, but I have to say I love the image you posted

Sigh... thanks for looking though.
It is interesting Isn't it?

Also nice dubs

Sounds like you have some unresolved emotional issues or a chemical imbalance. Or bipolar. Any of those things plausible? Is "what is happening?" really the question?

Possibly. You've got me interested on what you think about me

"What should I do?"

oldmanfag here. Sounds like you're becoming a man.I don't put up with bitches' shit and I don't try to make them happy except on my own terms. I have banged over 100 girls, stopped counting when I was like 33.

tl;dr just bang them if you want to, don't put up with their bullshit.

We should really just get a retro sci-fi art thread going.

Well, there's a couple of things.

1) Do you suffer from anxiety over commitments?
2) What's your relationship with authority figures like your parents?
3) Are you currently on any medication?

You have to do it for the pussy OP.

But sometimes I remember the happiness that could be in a relationship. I'm just not certain of what I want.

Fine with me. I like this stuff.

i feel familar with you

1. Mmm more like lack of motivation.
2. I haven't told them I love them without them telling me the love me first. I get angry easily sometime but I try not to get too close to anyone. I just like to keep my distance.
3. No

Yeah i know. I've come to realise that if I want pussy I have to deal with it.

I've also come to realize that I don't really care about pussy as much as my friends.

Hi Sup Forumsro.

Why bipolar ? I feel the same about women and i'm a diagnosed bipolar so you made me curious.

To answer your question in this fleeting moment.

"What should I do?"

My advice is to take some time for introspection. Maybe the symptoms of what you're describing are caused by something unrelated. If you can't figure it out go to a professional and be honest with them about what you'r experiencing mentally.

When it comes to relationships just stop looking for one. At some point they find you and will love you for who you are. Quirks and all.

Sounds corny, but it's reality. The harder you try the more sand will slip between your fingers.

because im bipolar and stopped taking my meds a long time ago. Force of will.

Whoever this is, out there, is likely bipolar but a doctor should tell them that not a man on the internet.

i just don't think have a girlfriend is necessary to live;
of course have a girlfriend, a wife, a family must be the most beautiful thing in life;
you share moments, feelings, everything
but why do we care so much about theese things? the duty of humans is just basically to procreate in order to keep alive the race
funny how we get distracted so much about what's so obvious
also, sex is overrated
cheers Sup Forums, gonna play some vidya

I think I'm just to scared to commit to one. It just feels pointless if you're going to break up later. And I feel like it will break up even before the dating starts.

fear is the mind killer. the little death.

Yeah i agree but maybe it's better to just work on yourself. Become smarter or go for a job that requires minimal paper trail.

thanks for the answer user. Enjoy the rest of your life.

You are becoming a wizard. Embrace this lifestyle, OP.

> ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢
̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢

̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢

̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢
̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢

̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢

way better answer.

So it's either go with it and see what happens or conquer it?
Maybe even face it and see how you could use it?

̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢
̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢

̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢
̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢
̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢ ̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢
̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢

̗̭̘͎͖r̞͎̜̜͖͎̫͢

When will I be at my full potential senpai?

or become a wizard. I liked that answer better.

͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠ ͝ ͞ ͟ ͠

> ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉

͡ ҉ ͡ ҉
͡ ҉ ͡ ҉

I see you

Wat

͡҉

Ok. What do I do now to become a wizard?

> ͡҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉ ͡ ҉

͡ ҉ ͡ ҉

Nofap for a month. Reserve your mana.

>̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪́́́́́́́́́́́́́́͘͘͘͘͘͘͘ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅv̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪́́́́́́́́́́͘͘͘͘͘ͅͅͅͅͅv̧̧̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪́́͘ͅ

why would you grow a lawn in a space station/ ship?

Is that from Oblivion?

̧̧̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪́́͘ͅ
̧̧̧̧̧̧̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪́́́́́́͘͘͘ͅͅͅ

̧̧̧̧̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪́́́́͘͘ͅͅ
̧̧̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪́́͘ͅ

̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̧̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪́́́́́́́́́́͘͘͘͘͘ͅͅͅͅͅ
̧̧̧̧̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪̱͖̤̻̙͈͇͎̩̪́́́́͘͘ͅͅ

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1ZN8c4_Gs

Consider it done.

Sounds like you still think having a girlfriend is required to get laid.

'̅ͮ̎ͣ͗͑̒͑́ͦ̊̈ͬ͊̆̄̽ͥ͏̴̛͕͓̱̝̭̮̙͇̜͕͍̰͚͈̗͠ͅ\̧̻͙̞͈͖̠ͤͮ̊̄ͫ́͢͞\̶̡̤̻̩̩̘͕͈̳̙͇͉̘̟̠͋̑̂͆̑ͯ̄̂̌ͤ̽͗̾ͪ̚ͅ'̜͖̲͙̰͎̩̮̭̭̙̠͇̼͎ͭ͊̇͌ͯ̔͑͆̃ͭͣ́̓ͨ͜͞ͅͅ]̷̣̼̞̺̝̹̺̰̻͎̬̯̖̯͓ͮͦͤͮͥ̑͐͜[̢͓̺͖̻͖̤̩̤̼̝͉̗̳͎͚̝̮̭͒ͥ̈́͆͒͛̈̊ͭͨͥ̅ͩͥ̊̂̈͞͝]̵̝̦̳͔̳̩̱̲̪͙̜̣͔ͭ̑͑̎̅̅͑̀̚̕[̶ͯͭ̆̀͏̞̥͎̖̫͇̼̣̬'̅ͮ̎ͣ͗͑̒͑́ͦ̊̈ͬ͊̆̄̽ͥ͏̴̛͕͓̱̝̭̮̙͇̜͕͍̰͚͈̗͠ͅ\̧̻͙̞͈͖̠ͤͮ̊̄ͫ́͢͞\̶̡̤̻̩̩̘͕͈̳̙͇͉̘̟̠͋̑̂͆̑ͯ̄̂̌ͤ̽͗̾ͪ̚ͅ'̜͖̲͙̰͎̩̮̭̭̙̠͇̼͎ͭ͊̇͌ͯ̔͑͆̃ͭͣ́̓ͨ͜͞ͅͅ]̷̣̼̞̺̝̹̺̰̻͎̬̯̖̯͓ͮͦͤͮͥ̑͐͜[̢͓̺͖̻͖̤̩̤̼̝͉̗̳͎͚̝̮̭͒ͥ̈́͆͒͛̈̊ͭͨͥ̅ͩͥ̊̂̈͞͝]̵̝̦̳͔̳̩̱̲̪͙̜̣͔ͭ̑͑̎̅̅͑̀̚̕[̶ͯͭ̆̀͏̞̥͎̖̫͇̼̣̬̥[ͨ̈̔̐̀̚͏͍̟͇͕̹̪̭͇̹̻̬͈̱͕̬̼̼̲͡͡]͙̪̟̮͚̳̞̼̺̦̪̜̥͎̙̰̜̃͂̑͑̉ͯ͡͞ͅͅ]̶̶̨͕̭̹̬̮͙̖̮̗̎ͨ͊͂̈ͭ̆ͦ̃̈́̒̒̈ͪ̀͜[̵̷͈̼͓̮͇͕ͧ̉̎̄̆ͣ̇̍̾̇̊̎̀ͤ̿͆̽̚͞[̶̡̼̞̭̬̖̼̤̙̻̗̤̯͚̼̙̒ͥͬ͊̚͝͞ͅ]̲̺̲̘̘̦̙̙̺̞̬̬̲͙̯̳̾ͥ̍̐ͩ̒͂̅̊̓͒̐̀́͛̌̚͝͡[̷̙͇̫͈͇̭̗͇̖ͧ̆̓ͨ̾̂͞͠]̵̭̗̰̬̜ͥͮͥ̒ͪ̕]̡̠͉̯͕̝̭̖̙̙̙͈̜͔̮ͪ̿́̿͢ͅ[̺͔̳͕͇̰̩͚̜̱̮̥̣̠̬̮̒̾͆̈́̒͋͋ͩ͊̈̽͗̚͟]̶̴̢̳̗̟̩̮̫͉͕̺̲ͫͭ̈́̉ͨ̅͗ͬͮ̇͋ͦ̔̾̆͆ͅ-̖̗͎̲͙͇̟ͨ̍ͨ͑̊́̅ͧ̀̚͞͡=̵͈̣͇̮͓̠͙̝̲̪ͧ͒̎͐̄͞=̡͎͖̟͕̼̫͖͎͎̯͍̪ͧͯ͛̉̉̀̕-̢̢̼̭̦͓͇̼̙͎̞͓̉̈́̓̅́͊̊̏̀͘͜ͅ[̷͍͈͔̞͔̹̜̼̞̬̤ͭͯ̎ͯ͐̿ͦ̔̊ͮ̉̐͑̾ͤ̆ͤ̍͘ͅp̴̴̫̘̭̤̭̪̻̗̦̜̘͚̬̮͕̟͖̫ͩ̐̆ͦ͐ͣ̓ͮ̈̿̕͟͞

I like this. Ty user.