Thoughts?

Thoughts?

2016 that's normal

Everyday we drift further from God's light

Sauce

How does he get it into her ass without spilling it all over?

I think it's a girl doing the pouring.

more related images?

It's genius. No side effects because you bypass liver. Get super high while you're at it. And now everyone knows she won't hesitate to take dick up the ass

Damn
I never thought about that

Clearly has a beard so nope.

still goes through the kidneys, though

>thinks that the liver isn't a filtration device of the bloodstream
>really thinks this
>is a victim of 'murcan schools
>probably believes in creationism

the tops still on you tard

Insert it while in a squatting position first, then headstand

what could possibly go wrong?

Hahaha, you see it too? (but for really its a girl)

Why was I so boring when I was young

Why was I so boring

I think i wanna see moar

Had a friend that did this with Jack Daniels about 10 years ago. It works and my homie fucked her anus that same night.

Just drink and party alot, you will meet these women.

at some point some genius gonna find the perfect match to inject it into your vein, and from then on you will be getting drunk ordering needles in a tray filled with ice and those sparkly things
imagine that world, getting screwed on a whole new method like that, and the absurd thing is if we find the magic touch to get it right, we would be able to mix, stir and shake u up, joke aside we can be getting drunk on fast way, no worries about getting fat, no piss every 30 mins, no more dropping your glass and have to dryfuck your cloth again. the absurd thing is that this would´t be possible with me

the thing is the world is not ready in the rich´s mind, secondly they won´t approve it since the cost is nothing, and the effects are awesome.

Tl:DR Inject alcohol into vein, Rich wont approve

This is what happens when you are not raised Christian.

There are bars where you can inhale alcohol.

Why was I so boring when I was kid

>This is what happens when you are ~~not~~ raised Christian.

~not~

Pretty sure that's a great way to kill yourself....

If the tops still on than how does the liquid come out?

Can you do this with Everclear?

>No side effects because you bypass liver
WUT? that means your liver hasn't filtered it and it goes directly into your bloodstream. Which is terrible for you.

>facepalm
>should of used vagisil

actually he's half right. It does bypass the liver.
The liver's main job is to filter the blood coming from the digestive tract, before passing it to the rest of the body. The liver also detoxifies chemicals and metabolizes drugs.

But what he is wrong about is " No side effects", the liver is there to protect your blood. bypassing it makes it worse for you.

Of course I believe in creationism and of course Satan would try to deceive me otherwise.
Liver is next to stomach, it filters alcohol and drugs not blood you moron

But you get a better high. I meant no liver side effects such as OD on anti abusers

Codeine going through the liver is actually what makes it work. In the liver it's metabolized into morphine.

>f the tops still on than how does the liquid come out?
how do you know it came out, you can't see it the picture, you are believing the title which is probably bullshit

Sauce on Pic?

I swear this guy looks like a younger version of my boss

why?

Sauce of the photo?

You're a fucking idiot. Yes you get more high depending on what you use, but it's way fucking worse for you. I personally like to get high while minimizing the damage to my body.

Anyway, it looks like she's RoboBoofing. Which is pretty fucking savage on her part.