ITT:

ITT:
the most fucked up thing we've done, before the age of 10.

me: the neighbour kid was sitting in his mother's lap in the garden. I walked over there and kicked him in the face.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsfromhell.org/gallery1/[Jimmy Cruz] - The First Time.html
youtu.be/Fvaz-RDRrAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITT: things that never happened

RIP in peperoni little prince

sauce of comic?

do you got more of this comic?

most fucked up thing: blew daddys dog up with a illegal firework by accident

i sucked my friends dick in front of a nother dude the dude told others no one rememberd ,belived but i still almost killed him

took a random young cat that was in grandmas neighbourhood and locked him into a tool box for a bit. then proceeded to take him and throw him into the ditch, go pick him up and do it again...

Idc about the thread I wanna see the rest of this comic

Throwing slips full of shit by the window

Never told anyone this, but I had some water balloons and was fucking about w them, lobbed one over a stream in a town I lived in and hit this elderly woman soaking her in -10 Celsius, felt so shit

threatend a kid in my neighborhood with a knife , i pushed my blade against hes throat for no reason what so ever. he got scared and i told him if he tells anyone i'd cut him

how is life as a psycho going so far?

Ill bet money you arent white, despite how you may respond

Nice quads

Bump

thanks

haha i did the same shit to some little russian kid his eyes i still remember so funny

Girlfriend broke up with me recently and her dad wants to report me tot he police for being a "danger to the community"

Hate to ruin your party but i am white

Dude i loved it , when you can see how scared someone is by looking into their eyes. Fucking gold

I had a crush on this girl in kindergarten, so i poured a carton of chocolate milk on her head. She later left the school because i was creepy to her. To this day i have no idea why i did that.

I've raped two women

Haha, she probably got pneumonia and died

Nice Pi.

>help a friend smash up a car
>feels bad man
>leave, pretty sure neighbors saw it
>next day see guy walk to it look utterly distraught.
>slowly slip away.
>no longer friends
>still feel bad about it.

Made some whiny emo cunt in fifth grade kill herself. Her best friend died in a car accident over spring break so she comes back constantly crying, and I thought to myself, "why she's usually quite the bitch. What an opportunity"
So I just would pretend to drive everywhere. And hit everything I could. And pretend to die in horrible ways. And ask her the model of the car, shit like that. Asked her if she thought her friend went to hell or heaven, and when she said heaven I carefully explained exactly why rude annoying cunts don't go to heaven. She stopped coming in after that day, found out a week later she killed herself. No regrets.

On a scale of 1 to diamonds, how erect were you?

>It was actually grade 12

I paid my girlfriend's 13 year old cousin to give me a massage(the kind like at a spa or parlor)
as she was massaging my legs i didnt try to hide my boner
she was scared at first but i told her that if she massaged it i would paid her a little more and it would make me feel really good.
she agreed to it
i showed her how to do it and let her take over
best massage/handjob ever

So edgy.

I french kissed my aunt while she was on the phone and she couldn't stop me because she was still on the phone. I think I was 7.

Well, when I was five I had a crush on the girl down my street, and when we were out playing one day I came up with a long-winded reason for her to sit on my face. She thought it was weird - apparently I was sexualised, and she wasn't.

Kind of odd thinking about it, but whatever.

LOL, and you think this won't come back to haunt you some day?

I was actually just trying to be a dick and make him feel bad again, but ok

This has to be bait.

pretty fucking diamonds

hahahahahaha

that's awesome.

I used to have my arm behind my back then pull my penis back making it look like i had a front butt.
I would always do this at family parties.

>A mentally disabled kid got into a pop up tent and I sat on top of the exit, trapping him in which gave him a panic attack.

No you didn't.

Kek why did you do this?

I whipped myself with a belt, and was not in a pleasurable way

nope

Panic! at the tent

Mfw my sex life before 10 is better then now.
>Be 6
>Flashed dick in crush face
>she got angry and flashed her asshole and stretched it and then proceeded to walk away.
Mfw I fap over the prospect of her flashes by asshole now.

kek'd

sometimes pulld my twin sisters panties down and tried to tongue her

Set a crop field on fire.
don't ask.

I was suspended in elementary school for stabbing a niggers arm with a freshly sharpened pencil.

As someone who grew up in buttfuck nowhere, I don't see there being any question to ask.

One girl in my school's parking lot during a battle of the bands.

The other was a co worker at her second job.

You're missing one thing though. Her parents.

What if they were the nicest people?

For some reason I really liked throwing cats by its tail and bash them against walls and throw them around. I would go pet them after tho.
I once tried to drown a cat by hand and the cat really did some damage to me, wich is probably why I stopped playing with them.

just reverse search it
first thing that pops up

I had a pet frog and i thought it would be funny to sit on my bunk bed and lob it at the wall. It was but then it died and i felt bad

I was a gross kid.

> used to steam my sisters and mother pantes and wear them

> used to steam diapers from sister and use them

> stole my moms dildo, then they found it when we moved a few years later under my desk.

> Used to stick my moms tampons up my ass, wear her maxi pads in her panties

> jerked off using my sleeping cousins foot

> used cousins nightime pullups and hid them around the house so they would think she was having accidents and hiding it.

> shaved my legs with my moms razor

> had an older friend, I didn't know what a boner was (couldnt get one at the time) so he let me play with his.

> downloaded loli pics over bear share and printed them for some reason. Mom found them

> tricked my mom into thinking I started wetting the bed again so she would buy me goodnites like my cousin wore. Then would just wear them all the time while playing vidya games

> used to come up with excuses to have my sister dress me up like a girl in front of her friends.

Nice bait. Hope you catch a summerfag...

making a friend of mine jack me off on a playground

Explain the situation properly.

Before the age of 10?

It will you dumb piece of shit. It always does.

Shit, didn't see that

Op said 'before 10' bro

>yfw you reincarnate as one of those cats after you die

You both may be sociopaths.

*steal!

I was about 7. I was with my dad and his wife at their house during a christmas party of some sorts. It was late and i told my dad i wanted to go to bed but i was too scared to be alone so if he could go with me for a little bit. My stepmom offered to go with me. We went to the room and i laid down with my back against the wall and she put her back towards me and we laid there for a second. She then grabbed my hand and put it on her crotch. She lead it down her pants. Just made me rub. She then let go of my hand. I had a hard on at this point. I still remember. I put my hand down the back of her pants. And found her vagina and asshole. I rubbed again. This went on for about five minutes. I stopped because my hand got tired. She got up and left. There were other incidents that happened with her kind of like that. I dont think i was molested. I dont want to think like that. And i dont. Im fine. Im ok.

>be me
>age 5
>father takes a bath with me
>i start playing with my penis and it gets hard
>my dad thinks its hilarious
>start playing with his
>he starts screaming at me and shit
>me freaking out not knowing what i did wrong
i was a small child so i didnt know
mfw i remember back to it

I bet your one of those edgy faggots who needs to be a tough guy even in situations that dont require it, i hope you slip up and fuck with the wrong person and they absolutely fucking destroy you, you piece of dogshit human being.
:)

What was said when the dildo and pics were found?

whoa

I wish my stepmom was like that. Was she hot?

You really did this?

>Im fine. Im ok.
Yeah, we don't really care.

Let me guess. You have chocolate skin?

top kek

Is that you, Ben Carson?

>Ill bet money you arent white
That sums up a Sup Forums racist mindstate

Obvious white guy, but reader assumes he is black
Bet you think those trap threads are loaded with non-white people too lol

I never said you did you autist.

It's spelled "retard", retard.

My mom was pretty understanding. But she was pretty embarrassed about the dildo, since it was my stepdad and grandfather who moved the desk and found it.

She had to put up with a lot of weird shit from me. Mostly having to do with crossdressing, diapers, and sex toys. I did all these things in her house till I went to college.

The pics I guess wernt that bad because the girls were around my age at the time. so it's not really the same as some old creepy dude with loli. I'm not a pedo for the record, I just wanted to see girls my age naked at the time

X youtu.be/Fvaz-RDRrAg

More

nice 69

>I-I was just making conversation
Bullshit - the end of that post was a total 'pls pay attention to me' pile of crap.

Her dildo being found is hilarious. Would have loved to see that on camera kek

Tried to light a cat on fire/

Fingered my baby sitter

awful

Your overreaching attempts to call him out are just as pathetic. Who cares what the fucking kid wrote. You're looking into it too hard. Go to bed junior.

Autist pls go

Yeah the pics would seem pretty odd until you realise they were girls your age.

The crossdressing thing strikes me as being more normal than you'd think - I did a certain amount of that back at that age.

why do you kick him? was his mom hot?? what she do?

faggot

>be me
>be how ever old you are in 3rd grade
>neighbor kid(~15 years) lures me inna woods behind our neighborhood promising me candy
>go inna woods with him
>gives me some candy
>tells me to take my pants off
>say no
>he said if I don't, he'll tell my mom I went inna woods with him
>mom said I'm not allowed to talk to him because he's a bad kid
>panick
>take off pants
>he takes his pants off and strokes himself a little
>tells me to lay on the ground
>he gets on top of me
>rubs our dicks together for about 5 minutes
>gets up, puts his pants back on
>says if I tell anyone what happened, I'll get in big trouble
>blackmails me to keep going inna woods with him
>goes on for a few months
>he ended up an heroing shortly after his dad does

stated a bunch about your own health like anyone on this board gives a fuck, just cause you were molested by some cunt you think we care about YOUR well being?

You're just a fucking story to us.

can you say more abot your sleeping cousing foot?? was smelly?

>Getting this mad
You're either him, or you're emotionally overinvested in Sup Forums. :3