Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I recently bought my first Fingerbox, and I'd like to know what you think of it. Any Boxfags out there know the make and model, and an approximate year?

>;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ
;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ

;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ>;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ

Damn, I've been looking for that one for years, where did you buy it OP?

Nice dead meme bro

Prefab model from the late 80's. Likely mass produced in middle east. Probably good enough for a first time user.

A neighbor's dad died and she sold off all his old stuff. Cost me £15

What's a fingerbox

I have one from the 90s still works like a charm

hey look, new fags trying to be old fags

Lol newfag, gtfo

Know your meme dot com

>tfw your finger gets too big for your old fingerbox
any recs on new ones?

Newfag here
What the fuck is this shit

Mine is made out of wood and still works like a charm, time to upgrade OP

>'̅ͮ̎ͣ͗͑̒͑́ͦ̊̈ͬ͊̆̄̽ͥ͏̴̛͕͓̱̝̭̮̙͇̜͕͍̰͚͈̗͠ͅ\̧̻͙̞͈͖̠ͤͮ̊̄ͫ́͢͞\̶̡̤̻̩̩̘͕͈̳̙͇͉̘̟̠͋̑̂͆̑ͯ̄̂̌ͤ̽͗̾ͪ̚ͅ'̜͖̲͙̰͎̩̮̭̭̙̠͇̼͎ͭ͊̇͌ͯ̔͑͆̃ͭͣ́̓ͨ͜͞ͅͅ]̷̣̼̞̺̝̹̺̰̻͎̬̯̖̯͓ͮͦͤͮͥ̑͐͜[̢͓̺͖̻͖̤̩̤̼̝͉̗̳͎͚̝̮̭͒ͥ̈́͆͒͛̈̊ͭͨͥ̅ͩͥ̊̂̈͞͝]̵̝̦̳͔̳̩̱̲̪͙̜̣͔ͭ̑͑̎̅̅͑̀̚̕[̶ͯͭ̆̀͏̞̥͎̖̫͇̼̣̬̥[ͨ̈̔̐̀̚͏͍̟͇͕̹̪̭͇̹̻̬͈̱͕̬̼̼̲͡͡]͙̪̟̮͚̳̞̼̺̦̪̜̥͎̙̰̜̃͂̑͑̉ͯ͡͞ͅͅ]̶̶̨͕̭̹̬̮͙̖̮̗̎ͨ͊͂̈ͭ̆ͦ̃̈́̒̒̈ͪ̀͜[̵̷͈̼͓̮͇͕ͧ̉̎̄̆ͣ̇̍̾̇̊̎̀ͤ̿͆̽̚͞[̶̡̼̞̭̬̖̼̤̙̻̗̤̯͚̼̙̒ͥͬ͊̚͝͞ͅ]̲̺̲̘̘̦̙̙̺̞̬̬̲͙̯̳̾ͥ̍̐ͩ̒͂̅̊̓͒̐̀́͛̌̚͝͡[̷̙͇̫͈͇̭̗͇̖ͧ̆̓ͨ̾̂͞͠]̵̭̗̰̬̜ͥͮͥ̒ͪ̕]̡̠͉̯͕̝̭̖̙̙̙͈̜͔̮ͪ̿́̿͢ͅ[̺͔̳͕͇̰̩͚̜̱̮̥̣̠̬̮̒̾͆̈́̒͋͋ͩ͊̈̽͗̚͟]̶̴̢̳̗̟̩̮̫͉͕̺̲ͫͭ̈́̉ͨ̅͗ͬͮ̇͋ͦ̔̾̆͆ͅ-̖̗͎̲͙͇̟ͨ̍ͨ͑̊́̅ͧ̀̚͞͡=̵͈̣͇̮͓̠͙̝̲̪ͧ͒̎͐̄͞=̡͎͖̟͕̼̫͖͎͎̯͍̪ͧͯ͛̉̉̀̕-̢̢̼̭̦͓͇̼̙͎̞͓̉̈́̓̅́͊̊̏̀͘͜ͅ[̷͍͈͔̞͔̹̜̼̞̬̤ͭͯ̎ͯ͐̿ͦ̔̊ͮ̉̐͑̾ͤ̆ͤ̍͘ͅp̴̴̫̘̭̤̭̪̻̗̦̜̘͚̬̮͕̟͖ͩ̐̆ͦ͐ͣ̓ͮ̈̿̕͟͞'̅ͮ̎ͣ͗͑̒͑́ͦ̊̈ͬ͊̆̄̽ͥ͏̴̛͕͓̱̝̭̮̙͇̜͕͍̰͚͈̗͠ͅ\̧̻͙̞͈͖̠ͤͮ̊̄ͫ́͢͞\̶̡̤̻̩̩̘͕͈̳̙͇͉̘̟̠͋̑̂͆̑ͯ̄̂̌ͤ̽͗̾ͪ̚ͅ'̜͖̲͙̰͎̩̮̭̭̙̠͇̼͎ͭ͊̇͌ͯ̔͑͆̃ͭͣ́̓ͨ͜͞ͅͅ]̷̣̼̞̺̝̹̺̰̻͎̬̯̖̯͓ͮͦͤͮͥ̑͐͜[̢͓̺͖̻͖̤̩̤̼̝͉̗̳͎͚̝̮̭͒ͥ̈́͆͒͛̈̊ͭͨͥ̅ͩͥ̊̂̈͞͝]̵̭̗̰̬̜ͥͮͥ̒ͪ̕]̡̠͉̯͕̝̭̖̙̙̙͈̜͔̮ͪ̿́̿͢ͅ[̺͔̳͕͇̰̩͚̜̱̮̥̣̠̬̮̒̾͆̈́̒͋͋ͩ͊̈̽͗̚͟]̶̴̢̳̗̟̩̮̫͉͕̺̲ͫͭ̈́̉ͨ̅͗ͬͮ̇͋ͦ̔̾̆͆ͅ-̖̗͎̲͙͇̟ͨ̍ͨ͑̊́̅ͧ̀̚͞͡=̵͈̣͇̮͓̠͙̝̲̪ͧ͒̎͐̄͞=̡͎͖̟͕̼̫͖͎͎̯͍̪ͧͯ͛̉̉̀̕-̢̢̼̭̦͓͇̼̙͎̞͓̉̈́̓̅́͊̊̏̀͘͜ͅ[̷͍͈͔̞͔̹̜̼̞̬̤ͭͯ̎ͯ͐̿ͦ̔̊ͮ̉̐͑̾ͤ̆ͤ̍͘ͅp̴̴̫̘̭̤̭̪̻̗̦̜̘͚̬̮͕̟ͩ̐̆ͦ͐ͣ̓ͮ̈̿̕͟͞
'̅ͮ̎ͣ͗͑̒͑́ͦ̊̈ͬ͊̆̄̽ͥ͏̴̛͕͓̱̝̭̮̙͇̜͕͍̰͚͈̗͠ͅ\̧̻͙̞͈͖̠ͤͮ̊̄ͫ́͢͞\̶̡̤̻̩̩̘͕͈̳̙͇͉̘̟̠͋̑̂͆̑ͯ̄̂̌ͤ̽͗̾ͪ̚ͅ'̜͖̲͙̰͎̩̮̭̭̙̠͇̼͎ͭ͊̇͌ͯ̔͑͆̃ͭͣ́̓ͨ͜͞ͅͅ]̷̣̼̞̺̝̹̺̰̻͎̬̯̖̯͓ͮͦͤͮͥ̑͐͜[̢͓̺͖̻͖̤̩̤̼̝͉̗̳͎͚̝̮̭͒ͥ̈́͆͒͛̈̊ͭͨͥ̅ͩͥ̊̂̈͞͝]̵̝̦̳͔̳̩̱̲̪͙̜̣͔ͭ̑͑̎̅̅͑̀̚̕[̶ͯͭ̆̀͏̞̥͎̖̫͇̼̣̬̥[ͨ̈̔̐̀̚͏͍̟͇͕̹̪̭͇̹̻̬͈̱͕̬̼̼̲͡͡]͙̪̟̮͚̳̞̼̺̦̪̜̥͎̙̰̜̃͂̑͑̉ͯ͡͞ͅͅ]̶̶̨͕̭̹̬̮͙̖̮̗̎ͨ͊͂̈ͭ̆ͦ̃̈́̒̒̈ͪ̀͜[̵̷͈̼͓̮͇͕ͧ̉̎̄̆ͣ̇̍̾̇̊̎̀ͤ̿͆̽̚͞[̶̡̼̞̭̬̖̼̤̙̻̗̤̯͚̼̙̒ͥͬ͊̚͝͞ͅ]̲̺̲̘̘̦̙̙̺̞̬̬̲͙̯̳̾ͥ̍̐ͩ̒͂̅̊̓͒̐̀́͛̌̚͝͡[̷̙͇̫͈͇̭̗͇̖ͧ̆̓ͨ̾̂͞͠]̵̭̗̰̬̜ͥͮͥ̒ͪ̕]̡̠͉̯͕̝̭̖̙̙̙͈̜͔̮ͪ̿́̿͢ͅ[̺͔̳͕͇̰̩͚̜̱̮̥̣̠̬̮̒̾͆̈́̒͋͋ͩ͊̈̽͗̚͟]̶̴̢̳̗̟̩̮̫͉͕̺̲ͫͭ̈́̉ͨ̅͗ͬͮ̇͋ͦ̔̾̆͆ͅ-̖̗͎̲͙͇̟ͨ̍ͨ͑̊́̅ͧ̀̚͞͡=̵͈̣͇̮͓̠͙̝̲̪ͧ͒̎͐̄͞=̡͎͖̟͕̼̫͖͎͎̯͍̪ͧͯ͛̉̉̀̕-̢̢̼̭̦͓͇̼̙͎̞͓̉̈́̓̅́͊̊̏̀͘͜ͅ[̷͍͈͔̞͔̹̜̼̞̬̤ͭͯ̎ͯ͐̿ͦ̔̊ͮ̉̐͑̾ͤ̆ͤ̍͘ͅp̴̴̫̘̭̤̭̪̻̗̦̜̘͚̬̮͕̟͖̫ͩ̐̆ͦ͐ͣ̓ͮ̈̿̕͟͞

Your pc is getting hacked. Delete sys32 virus.

im new to this website, what is a finger box? can u buy one on walmart??

Looks laser cut op, sorry to say its not the antique collectable you might be thinking it is. Doesnt mean its a bad one.... Hell id be happy to have it adorn my shelf with my others.

i have a stainless steel one, it works like a charm.

HOW TF YOU DOING THAT?

A newfag that just discovered unicode more specifically zalgo text he fails hard for me though

;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ

that be a late 60's "Rexton". I believe.

not super rare but collectable .

how much did you pay for it (honest answer please)

Kek I'm a newfag not autistic I think

Your boxes are just begging for a taste of my grandmoms inheritage box, made of real ebony, handcarved near the 1890's pair. The one box shows some tear after all the use its seen through the years, but the other one still holds up pretty well. Dubs, and I'll post images. Trips and I'll post webm showing the "special" feature when used,

Ṣ̼̥̦̜͚̹̪̩̺̩͉̊͂̓͐͒̊ͮ͛ͤ͛̍̅̅u̺͓̝̬̮̲͚͚̖͖̲̤͇̪͍͓͕͎̇̂̋ͭ͌ͧͭ̓͊̇̾̚ͅc̲̳̞̥͎̰͚̝͎̠̟̦̰̙͔̥̖̗̿̍ͭ̽ͯ͌̌ͅk̘͎̳͖̱̜̯͙͓ͦͩ̈͗ͪ̐͊̅̎̆ ̺͖̖̖̜̬̄̑̆ͪ̓̌̽̔ͬ̍̄ͧ̂m̘̺̭̪͆̊̾̒ͅė̖̙̮̻ͦ̊ͭͬ͑̍̎̿ͪ́́ͨ ̯̘̝̥͔͉̯͔͆̏ͨ̌ͬ̇̋ͧ̓̎o̗̰͚̭̬̖̮͉̻͔̝̩̖̭̖͈ͨ͛̑͋̄̈́͆̚f͕̣͖͇͎̬͙̭͎̞͙͖͑ͭ̌ͨͧ̓̚f̗̜͉̝̹̘̲ͩͭ͗ͩͣ ͖̼̮̠͎̼̣͕͚͇̮̻̑̒́̽ͭ̽̔͊̆̑̔ͩ̉̽ͬͅͅy̙͖̺͇̩͎̟̗̬͉̠̣̳̰̖͚̺ͦ̌ͯ͌̐̎̄̍͒ͮͨ̂ŏ̠̹̲̯͍̪̝̠̟̯͇͇̐ͬ͊͗̚ủ͈̲͈͉̥̪̼͉͉̞̻͍̮̘̰͍ͪ̏ͤ͐̏̚ ͇̩̝̾̓͋ͦ͆͗ͨ͊ͧ̆̉f͉̗̜̣̻̱̪̖̜̠̣̬̜̙́͐̏̅͒̂ͅă̲͙̝͓̻̩̙̪̫̹̬͍̱̯̪̣̦͉̏̅͌ͨ̏́̿̋̚ͅg̙̤̗̦͚̤̯ͦ̑ͪͭ̓̾̇̓ͣ̑g̰̫̥̦͖̪̱̪̅̔͆͑͑̉̎̒̏̍ͅͅo̜̥̼̮̬͖̰̼̦͈̻̞̱͗̈̽ͨ͂ͥ̋͋͐ͩt̙͕̱̲̗̫̬ͭ͊̒ͮ̉ͣͯ͗̾͂ͮͮ̓ͩͦ͐͗ͧ̇ͅ

Not OP, but I think I saw one of those sell at 30 dollars or something, last year. I regret not buying it at the moment

What's the difference?

Is that a bronson 55? WOW! Haven't seen one of these bad boys since the fb (Fingerbox) convention of 99! Are you looking to trade?

Fingerbox threads are bait.

The idea is to get someone to ask about them.

Fingerboxes do not exits.

Do not fall for these fingerbox threads.

Hahaha newfag confirmed

Have you tried to put your dick there Op?

Lol, all of you plebs with your analog finger boxes... it's the digital age now!

Look at the newfag trying to prove his ground. Where is your fingerbox? Don't have one? No? Then gtfo or grow some effing tits. stop ruining a perfectly good fingerbox thread, where we share our most initimate experiences. Are you a brony? Go share your bronystories somewhere else, and I will not pester you about your "special" interests.

aayyy lmao at all deez nufags that we r roastin! Theyr so fuckin stupid, we use an old meme from 2010 and they don't know what it is LOL LOL XDXDXDXDXDXD y they so stupid tho we r so cool oldfags unite, trolin thes nufages hard lololol

Being this mad

Found the newfag

Kek the reason I added I think

> nuf ages

That's made of cardboard you fucking pleb

>;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ
;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜

This. haha do you guys not know you look like this when you do these threads, if only you knew about how to find new opportunities in life instead of just new fags on the internet.

>;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ
;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ'͕̦̳̥̼̬̼͓͔̲͂̇̊̆̀̇̕͘͡͡ͅ;̴̨̞͉̼̥̪̟̺͓͉̻͕̰̩̲̖̼̪͈̓ͨ̒̓̓̃ͨ̍̃̄ͧ͛̉̿ͧ͂ͤ̀͜'̀̽̐͋͋̾̉͌̿ͤͭ̃̈́̇̊̾͆̇̏҉̺̠̬̞̙̞́;̷͎̺͖̐ͭ̊ͧ̿̒̌ͥͦ̈́ͦ̽ͬ̏ͩ̌͗̚͞'̷̵̶̣̹̹̭̦̱̜̣̪͉͓̤̩̬̪͚̾̽̌ͣ̑ͥ̾̈́̋̓ͣͮͭ̈͑̾̂̓̚͟͜;̶̸̧̻͎̮̖͎̥̰̩̫̺̼̣̹̦̙̯̺̠́ͦ̌̄ͮ̄̃͛̔̏ͧͥͧ̓̎̍ͅ'̧̡̘͈͍͈͍͓̻͖̬̫̳̖ͯͥ̔ͩ͡ͅͅͅͅ;̸̻̥̜̤̪͇̜̩͇̘̖̬͎̯̤̟̃̀ͭ̋ͪͣ

I've been putting my dick into my fingerbox. Trips gets proof.

this isn't even a real fingerbox though. what's up with the snail?

thread save attempt #1

one of you lazy fucks should make some finger boxes and try to sell them to new fags

Can someone identify this fingerbox? Found it on auction but don't know if it is worth anything.
Inb4 post link. I won't let you put your hands on this precious masterpiece.

Its a 1947 Shtrandefolder a german make. They were trying some odd designs after the war. They were using ceramics due to wood shortage.

nice design overall, but the material is not ideal
i would rather prefers something more durable than carboard, for heavy duty use

Thank's your help means alot to me. Im a beginning collector, still lost in the sea of misinformation.

There was no wood shortage, the ceramics were just some basement dwellers trying new things. Luckily it caught on, and wooden boxes finally met their biggest challenger.
Still rare though!

Looks like a cheap Chinese knock off to me

What about this traditional african fingerbox?

They adopted birds nests for their first finger boxes, then learnt to replicate the birds method. Later versions were hightly influenced by modern society and featured multi-.storage fingerholes in single box. Not sure why they never got famous, I have a few in my garage. Gimme a few moments, I'll get them and post some pics.