I didn't watch the game, was he really that bad?

I didn't watch the game, was he really that bad?

Honestly the worse performance I've ever seen outside of my local kick around worth friends

Yes. They were actually outplayed

absolutely terrible, every english player was except for rashford but he was on for 5 mins

exaggerating aside it was the one of the worst individual performance I can remember at this level.

it was utter sabotage

yes but so was most of the team

Imagine that penalty from messi every time he touched the ball

Now remember he's the one in charge of all setpieces for engerland for some reason

He didn't do a single thing right.

He should be banned from the squad

It was nice

any user on this board could have had a better game

not even joking

Rooney was worse

Just look at his Coners and Free Kicks

Utterly atrocious. You could make the case that Rooney was even worse, but I've never seen a footballer perform so immensely below his skill level.

>Now remember he's the one in charge of all setpieces for engerland for some reason

Kek yes, what the fuck was he doing ? Unbelievable.

yes, he looked like a human corpse

Everyone was a literal 0/10 excluding subs which didn't have time.

Kane was poor but every single England player today was awful except Rashford (who hardly played so he didn't have time to choke).

It was a very sad thing to watch OP. All the balls he touched were wrong, all the crossed ball were out. The sub goalkeeper could have played and he will be better

Spurs will choke in champions league

I thought rakitic was paid under the table to throw the Portugal game on purpose.

Harry Kane was much much much worse.

>but he didn't get any service its not his fault!!!!

Tired of this fucking media meme, he has been shit in each game so far, he has two club teammates behind him and two on the wings, sterlel and rppney were constantly able to get into promising positions even it they both choked at finishing. Kane just didnt exist, his cut inside meme shot was far to predictable and gets charged down each time.

his free kick was fuckin bollocks

should've had dier score

Was an expensive day for the organizers they lost a lot of balls from Kane freekiicks and crosses tonight

I wanna say that he got exposed as a "system babby" but with 5(FIVE) spurs players starting you cant really make that excuse i guess?? He was just so so poor. And Im a spurs fan

>I've never seen a footballer perform so immensely below his skill level.

Isn't that normal for English players in the National team?

so is it confirmed that the number of tweets you get is inversely proportional to how shit you did?

Usually they still look like professionals, albeit from the lower levels of the league pyramid. Based on what I've seen tonight, you could probably recruit a better team out of English Sup Forums posters.

He's actually worse than Andy Carroll.

ACTUALLY WORSE.

kek

he's a typical striker, not worse than lewabenzemagirouddzyubamandzukicaduriz. strikers cannot score from >10m distance, that is an axiom