How would one go about killing a/multiple person/persons without being found out

how would one go about killing a/multiple person/persons without being found out.

give me you most fucked up and creative answers.

>pic not related

shag yer nan till she dies.

Who are they?
Use different techniques.
Mix things up.

well lets just say for an example, one would want to kill a lot of Muslims, keep in mind this is in a European country, so basically no guns, or very hard to get.

obtain oils from poison oak plants.
apply a few drops to victims cigarettes.
wait
profit?

Infect a goat with aids. Done.

topkek

Isolate them, flood the room with carbon monoxide. Try not to kill yourself while you do this.

ice dagger no prints, no trace, no fucks

You needs get creative. For instance, hitting someone with a car, next week set a house alight, week after, poison halal food in a supermarket.

If you don't have a previous criminal record, it's surprisingly easy to get away with, as long as you don't keep a pattern. Even if you do have a conviction, just keep mixing things up.

Learn the behaviours of your target. Don't keep your fuckng mobile phone on you.

The Jew infestation of Europe via Mudslimes is calculated to foment a human vs. Muslim war.

That way the Jew plays both sides and wins sheckels.

Do I hear klezmer music?

(((Jews)))

1. Have clean record
2. Acheive gun permit.
3. Buy a reliable 40 or 45 cal pistol
4. Buy frangible rounds. Shatters on impact and is untraceable by forensics.
5. Travel to neighboring state or far away town and make sure nobody knows where you are or that you arr anywhere but at home.
6. Find a nice secluded alley, road, or parking lot and wait till after midnight someone will show up eventually.
7. Be patient. If you cant get the kill with 100% certainty that you wont be immediatley spotted dont hesitate to abort mission.
8. The more random and meaningless the kill. The less chance of getting caught.
9. When you find a kill and you know its the perfect time to strike make sure you dawn your rubber gloves and baseball cap to prevent any biological evidence.
9.you take the shot. Congrats you are a murderer.
10. Now pick up the brass or your fucked. DONT TOUCH THE BODY AND DONT DITCH THE GUN.
11. now heres the hard part. You have to sneak to your getaway vehicle which is parked in an unsuspicious location and do it by the time the cops arrive and you become highly visible.
12. Now you drive back home and if for some reason you get pulled over tell the officer that you were visiting your girlfreind. If he doesnt buy it. Tell him that it was a hookup. He will get uncomfortable and let you go.
13. Now when you get home immediately take the firearm apart and clean it thouroughly. Here you decide wether to keep it or ditch it. Peraonally i would keep it because you are as good as innocent. But if you are weary then take a hacksaw to it and cut into about 20 peices. Now you can throw it in various hidden places at your leisure.
14. Pulverize the brass with a hammer and do what you will with it. Its now useless as evidence.

Lotta work just to kill one meatbag.

Mr. White you cannot be in here

well, seems like you have don this type of work before,
anyhow the problem would be taking out multiple people at once.

furthermore would a subsonic silenced 9mm not the optimal choice, i mean they er practically soundless.

well not now that you're told everyone who I am.

>lure them in your house
>kill them in the bathroom
>clean up
>dump their bodies in the crawling space below your house
>cover bodies with concrete
>clean up whatever you missed

Multiple targets are risky. Killshots are difficult to land and to take on multiple targets means that you need multiple killshots. And that means theres gonna be alot of yelling and shooting. Which is bad. Bystanders will hear and the odds of a target running away and calling the police is a problem. And he will file a repirt and there will be a manhunt. Thats also a problem. When there are no witnesses there is usually no initial investigation. Roadblocks and police chdckpoints for example. So with multiple people you need to be much craftier. Somehow convince them to go with you somewhere secluded. And that is very difficult to do even with someone who trusts you.

It would be a good choice for up close and personal assasination. Muliple targets youll kill the first one maybe. If you could gdt close enough. Your gonna have alot of non fatally wounded targets running about. I would go with a high caliber becasue its one and done no risk of further life. Silencers are hard to get and illegally obtaining one could compromise your entire mission. And not everyone knows people or lives in a state where you can buy one

hmm, well i currently reside in Europe so guns would definitely be hard to get my hands on.
but about the gun itself, wouldn't more noise be worse?

I'm pretty sure there are reasons why prostitutes have long been favorite victims of more organized serial killers.

ohh i'm not looking to just kill prostitutes, i mean they don't poison and destroy our society.

The ammount of noise difference is negligible. Unless youre using a 22. 1 shot will confuse people. 2 will alert them. 3 will cause major panic. But some more anxious people may call the police after just 1. But hopefully you picked a good spot far away from adjacent buildings. Oh and in europe where you have no guns. Its tough because blood stains will give you away in a heart beat. I would say use a blunt object to the skull that will only take 1 or 2 whacks but wont send blood flying.

Theyre perfect targets because theyll go anywhere you want. But they seem too easy to some. Might be a good first kill. But one youd likely not enjoy

>one meatbag.

Thanks HK-47

Dimethylmercury scares me.

The problem is that there is always SOME lead or SOME trace left behind at a crime. It may be circumstantial evidence, but it's almost impossible to be able to get away with an evidence free crime.

The biggest things they look into is relation to the victim(s), criminal backgrounds(goes hand in hand with your DNA such as fingerprints or hair fibers), type of method you kill them with(a gun and tracing which kind of firearm from fragments, people who bought them, etc.) and location.

Serial Killers get away with their crimes very often because they typically have no relation to the victim and kidnap the individual with no leads for them to go on.

If you can't trace any kind of relation to the victim, you do not have a record in the database for that offender, and the crime is committed OUTSIDE of the criminals usual place of residence, it's difficult to find them.

Barrel of Gasoline, shove the body in and light it. Scatter and bury the remains. Least, that would be my guess.

Bingo. And the frangible rounds prevent any kind of ballistic forensics being done because if they hit bone they turn into sand